FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine’s been sitting across town for 4 days now… waiting to get shipped to the dealer.
KY to GA 12 days and counting… the last mile delivery seems to be the slowest part. Wish my dealer could do something about it, but they said they can’t.
Mine sat for 10 days. Just came in today. As luck would have it I'm out of town working...
 
Hello everyone, here is an update on my process if it helps anyone.

Ordered 7.3 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with Blk Package on 4/6
Dropped AS on 8/25
Update from Dealer on 9/17 that I have VIN and expected build week of 10/18
Was able to download window sticker on 10/14
Showed In production week of 10/18
Built status on 10/25
Text from Dealer on 10/26 saying it was In-Transit
Delivered 10/27 AM (I’m just up the interstate in Cincinnati, OH)

Hopefully she will be home on Saturday. Good luck to everyone on scheduling day!
 
Hello everyone, here is an update on my process if it helps anyone.

Ordered 7.3 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with Blk Package on 4/6
Dropped AS on 8/25
Update from Dealer on 9/17 that I have VIN and expected build week of 10/18
Was able to download window sticker on 10/14
Showed In production week of 10/18
Built status on 10/25
Text from Dealer on 10/26 saying it was In-Transit
Delivered 10/27 AM (I’m just up the interstate in Cincinnati, OH)

Hopefully she will be home on Saturday. Good luck to everyone on scheduling day!
Here is the only pic so far.
 

Attachments

  • BE236CCA-D75F-4263-B46E-721302B647D5.webp
    BE236CCA-D75F-4263-B46E-721302B647D5.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 119
Mine is still in production. I hope it ships quick i got 15 days til i got to leave for ky. I bet you
Hello everyone, here is an update on my process if it helps anyone.

Ordered 7.3 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with Blk Package on 4/6
Dropped AS on 8/25
Update from Dealer on 9/17 that I have VIN and expected build week of 10/18
Was able to download window sticker on 10/14
Showed In production week of 10/18
Built status on 10/25
Text from Dealer on 10/26 saying it was In-Transit
Delivered 10/27 AM (I’m just up the interstate in Cincinnati, OH)

Hopefully she will be home on Saturday. Good luck to everyone on scheduling day!
mines been in production since last thursday/fri and got window sticker for a build week of 10/25. i have got no updates yet. im hoping it goes quick. i have 14 more days before i go on a hunt and im praying i can drive it there!
 
Mine is still in production. I hope it ships quick i got 15 days til i got to leave for ky. I bet you

mines been in production since last thursday/fri and got window sticker for a build week of 10/25. i have got no updates yet. im hoping it goes quick. i have 14 more days before i go on a hunt and im praying i can drive it there!
Most trucks are built 7 to 8 days after getting a WS.
 
Hello everyone, here is an update on my process if it helps anyone.

Ordered 7.3 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor with Blk Package on 4/6
Dropped AS on 8/25
Update from Dealer on 9/17 that I have VIN and expected build week of 10/18
Was able to download window sticker on 10/14
Showed In production week of 10/18
Built status on 10/25
Text from Dealer on 10/26 saying it was In-Transit
Delivered 10/27 AM (I’m just up the interstate in Cincinnati, OH)

Hopefully she will be home on Saturday. Good luck to everyone on scheduling day!
What dealer did you order from?

-SR-
 
@vermonster… are you on the super duty excel spreadsheet? I didn’t understand it completely at first, but once you get scheduled (today!!! 🤞🏻) it really helps see the sequence of when your job gets sent to the plant vs. when it actually gets built. I’ve been looking for you on there, but never saw you. Maybe you are under a different name on there. Happy Thursday! I’m pulling for all of you waiting!
 
@vermonster… are you on the super duty excel spreadsheet? I didn’t understand it completely at first, but once you get scheduled (today!!! 🤞🏻) it really helps see the sequence of when your job gets sent to the plant vs. when it actually gets built. I’ve been looking for you on there, but never saw you. Maybe you are under a different name on there. Happy Thursday! I’m pulling for all of you waiting!
I am on the unscheduled sheet. I am number 22 on there. Thanks for the kind words - I am excited to see if I receive a golden ticket...it's been a long haul.
 
Back
Top Bottom