It's all over the place. You have people around here who "pre-ordered" back in March and April, but since Ford didn't actually start production of 22MY until mid-July, you could assume that no one has technically been waiting any longer than 15 weeks (for Ford's point of view, at least). Of course, those pre-order folks haven't all exactly been prioritized in line, either. I ordered mine on 7/24 and haven't received anything since the confirmation email I got the day I ordered it, so that's 13 weeks (I removed AS from my order back in August, but still no luck). Then you have some on the other end of the spectrum who were scheduled not even a week after placing their order. In my opinion, this is the main source of frustration with this whole process: waiting around with no real transparency on where you are on the proverbial waiting list.
If I go to the licensing bureau and I can see that I'm #25 in line, I don't like that I have to wait for the other 24 people to go first, but at least I know where I stand and can watch the progress be made until it comes to my turn. Here, you could have 0 or 100,000 orders in front of you and you have no way of knowing. And where you are in line could change from week to week depending on if something in your order suddenly becomes unavailable.
-SR-