FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Got an email yesterday morning from Ford on 10/24 that they had changed my byild week from 10/18 to this week 10/25. Still showing "in production " since 10/20.
Hopefully I'll get this truck before Thanksgiving

Got an email yesterday morning from Ford on 10/24 that they had changed my byild week from 10/18 to this week 10/25. Still showing "in production " since 10/20.
Hopefully I'll get this truck before Thanksgiving
That seems odd. Do you have your vin and window sticker?

That seems odd. Do you have your vin and window sticker?
Yes. Got a vin Sept 16th when ford sent me an email that I was scheduled week of 10/18. Email again "in production" on 10/20. Then window sticker populated 10/21.
10/24 @ 11:04 am, another Ford email that said my production date changed to week of 10/25.

Yes. Got a vin Sept 16th when ford sent me an email that I was scheduled week of 10/18. Email again "in production" on 10/20. Then window sticker populated 10/21.
10/24 @ 11:04 am, another Ford email that said my production date changed to week of 10/25.
if you got your WS last Thursday your truck will most likely be built this week. I got my WS on a Thursday and my truck was built by the following Friday and shipped on Monday. Good luck it shouldn’t be too much longer.

45241532-E754-4C7A-B711-5787FA925905.jpeg

Well I got the truck a week ago just in time for a hunting trip over the weekend! So thankful for all you guys and the laughs and support since I ordered back in April!

Drove home with my Platinum Tremor this evening. My order was placed last April. It took over six months but what a nice ride home! Just in time for Texas deer hunting. My dealer experience with Bill Fick Ford in Huntsville, Texas was great. They offered $1000 below dealer invoice and they stuck to their deal with no hassles. If you go there, ask for Mike Reilly. He's a top-shelf sales rep. Let him know Willie sent you.

New Tremor.jpg

I got my window sticker last Thursday (Oct 21)
Everything was as I ordered it.....except
The spray in bed liner had been removed.
Which im ok with if that would have held it up. But my dealer didn't ask if i was ok with it.
Anyone else have this happen?

Back