FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Here is a better idea of the build timing.
1628621845537.webp
 
Here is a better idea of the build timing.
View attachment 30132
This is cool to see. When did you find out (if at all) that your dealer received the allocation from Ford for your build? My dealer just received notice for my order last Friday and I'm curious if it is realistic to anticipate getting scheduled on Thursday?

I checked a few of the Ice-capades posts over on BlueOvalForums and it seems like allocation is done monthly?
 
the date at the bottom of the window sticker will change when there is a status update to your truck (which may not be reflected on the trackers). If you want the build date it will be in the lower right hand corner however you will need to highlight it with your mouse to make it visible. I don't have my sticker handy or I'd give you a screenshot of where to highlight.

If you want to see the 'hidden' stuff in the 3 boxes in the lower left of the window sticker that shows breifly when you load the window sticker, highlight it with your mouse as shown below, copy, and paste to notepad. Mainly it has the dealer name and transport company
View attachment 30123
This is Awesome, thanks guys...would love to know specifically where that build date is Stubby...did some hovering on my sticker but was unable to find where that build date is.
 
This is cool to see. When did you find out (if at all) that your dealer received the allocation from Ford for your build? My dealer just received notice for my order last Friday and I'm curious if it is realistic to anticipate getting scheduled on Thursday?

I checked a few of the Ice-capades posts over on BlueOvalForums and it seems like allocation is done monthly?
I have been receiving email updates from Ford Marketing since I put my order in on 4/21/2021.
 
for those tracking rail with the CSX hotline number, is there a better time of day or week when updates are provided? Or is it all situational?
The updates seemed to happen in real time for me, there were a couple stops where the train actually sat for a couple days but it was sitting and not just updating.
 
This is Awesome, thanks guys...would love to know specifically where that build date is Stubby...did some hovering on my sticker but was unable to find where that build date is.
My bad, it is in plain text. You can see at the bottom is a date that changes based upon system updates (12/31/20). However if you look at the text under Special Order you will see 12 01 20 that is the build date in MM DD YY format.

f350_12-31_windowSticker.webp
 
Here She is .....dying that I have to wait till tomorrow to pick her up
Just went and looked at truck at dealer....couldn't wait till tomorrow morning. but this little sticker was on my truck......i like that they test drove it after it came off the line any one else see this on their truck?
 

Attachments

  • IMG-3779.webp
    IMG-3779.webp
    187.1 KB · Views: 171
Boom! Eagle has landed!

Really nice! A bit jealous! I had that same color selected as Iove it and had similar on my F-150, but I cannot store it inside in FL, and it started eating the clearcoat off the roof at 8 years, even with regular details and waxing, so went with Star white... but man, that is BEAUTIFUL!
 
Any of the new owners get a winch? If so - was it there or are you waiting on it?
 
Ordered & confirmed 4/8. Can't say I am the longest, but I will say that once I was scheduled the wait has been brutal. It's built, & now I get the transportation wait. My son wants to know what I am going to do once I get it. I told him that's when I get to install all my mods.
I hear ya! This is a struggle. Had a little heart to heart with my salesman today. I ordered on 3/29. No build date or anything yet. Ugh…
 
I hear ya! This is a struggle. Had a little heart to heart with my salesman today. I ordered on 3/29. No build date or anything yet. Ugh…
Daaaaaaaaaaamn. I thought you may be in my neck of the woods - but nope. AZ is far from VT. Wonder what the rhyme or reason is.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom