Picking her up tomorrow!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That is a great looking truck. Congrats.
I debated star white but ended up going silver. Lol that white is going to look nice with the sport packageBeautiful. I debated Silver but went w Star White and sport package. Enjoy
Same. I’ve owned many white vehicles. I love the clean lines that are presented so clearly. I flipped back and forth so many times I became completely confused. In the end I went iconic silver with black package.I debated star white but ended up going silver. Lol that white is going to look nice with the sport package
I have had three trucks all silver. This time I thought about switching it up. Went crazy to trying to decide. The white was very tempting. You can’t go wrong with silver.Same. I’ve owned many white vehicles. I love the clean lines that are presented so clearly. I flipped back and forth so many times I became completely confused. In the end I went iconic silver with black package.
Put me in that camp too (white vs. silver)... My F150 is Iconic with the black pkg. Love the look and debated what was better long term for me with the SD. My first coin flip ended up with white over silver. Second coin flip ended up without the black package. Ha, ha, I wish it was that easy... I honestly stressed over this more than I should have and ended up liking the chrome w/white the most even though traditionally have not been a chrome guy.Same. I’ve owned many white vehicles. I love the clean lines that are presented so clearly. I flipped back and forth so many times I became completely confused. In the end I went iconic silver with black package.
I used to paint everything black, trucks, sports cars, and motorcycles, then I bought an iconic silver F-350. Traded it and a black truck on my two tone white F-250, which I am trading up to a two tone F-350 Tremor gas in iconic silver. Really liked the silver, but I like two tone tooI have had three trucks all silver. This time I thought about switching it up. Went crazy to trying to decide. The white was very tempting. You can’t go wrong with silver.
In 2023 it’s a Monday, though.My dealer gave me a build date of 8/28 which is a Saturday build, should I be concerned?![]()
My dealer gave me a build date of 8/28 which is a Saturday build, should I be concerned?![]()
What was your order date?Drooling hope I didn't get any on that truck. Looks so good.
I think he ordered 5/20? Correct??What was your order date?
Sorry not sure if this is referring to mine but Aquaman is correct that my order date was 5/20I think he ordered 5/20? Correct??
Mine was listed as in transit as of 8/6 and like yours does not show a rail car number. Yours is the only one I've seen like that also. Does that indicate that it's sitting at the rail yard waiting to be loaded?This will give you a better idea on build and ship timing. Mine should be here by end of month!! Its getting loaded on a transport this week.
View attachment 30193