FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule


I have had three trucks all silver. This time I thought about switching it up. Went crazy to trying to decide. The white was very tempting. You can’t go wrong with silver.
Damn ocveloman! That is one beautiful truck! My wife’s favorite color. She rated four color choices I gave her, 1- Rapid Red, 2-Star White, 3-Iconic Silver, 4-Carbonized Grey in that order. I can’t stand scratches, and living in the north road salt stands out in the winter, so it was between the silver and white for me, and ended up going silver. Like Al_Mo I really struggled choosing, but I’ve always been a silver guy, so that’s what I ordered. But… you’ve really got me reconsidering that choice. That Rapid Red looks fantastic!!! On a side note, it would match my bike nicely.🤔
 

Attachments

  • 51D87651-9523-4B7D-BB2C-3AB93E6D9A2C.webp
    51D87651-9523-4B7D-BB2C-3AB93E6D9A2C.webp
    342.3 KB · Views: 55
Damn ocveloman! That is one beautiful truck! My wife’s favorite color. She rated four color choices I gave her, 1- Rapid Red, 2-Star White, 3-Iconic Silver, 4-Carbonized Grey in that order. I can’t stand scratches, and living in the north road salt stands out in the winter, so it was between the silver and white for me, and ended up going silver. Like Al_Mo I really struggled choosing, but I’ve always been a silver guy, so that’s what I ordered. But… you’ve really got me reconsidering that choice. That Rapid Red looks fantastic!!! On a side note, it would match my bike nicely.🤔
Your thoughts and rational for color was so similar to me.
 
How is it that you have a built date? Is that the schedule week or day? I am scheduled to week for 8/23 and haven't had anything for a build day or a sticker yet. How did you find this out?
Over on Blue Oval Forums, in the Vehicle locator by Ford Employees. Cyberman does it in his free time, so, FOLLOW his rules!
 
I thought you were close based on topography alone but I checked! Congratulations!
Thanks! Had to do quite a bit of searching in New England to even find a dealer that both knew what they were doing/talking about and were willing to work out a deal. Nothing but great things to say about Gengras Ford in Plainville, CT! (Not a paid advertisement)
 
Thanks! Had to do quite a bit of searching in New England to even find a dealer that both knew what they were doing/talking about and were willing to work out a deal. Nothing but great things to say about Gengras Ford in Plainville, CT! (Not a paid advertisement)
I felt the same exact way with the dealership system. I worked with 8 over a period of 4 months. 😒

Glad you are now able to enjoy it! Did you notice any “floating” of the tires as you drove home? Our roads are pretty poor here, so I doubt I’ll notice, but I am curious.
 
Mine was ordered May 17, like boomboom said, there's some from April that are in the same boat as us.
4/28 here - nothing. I think we fell into an odd gap of sorts. It will all work out.
 
Did you choose any options that people have said may hold it up?
My build is a black F350 Lariat Tremor diesel. Nearly every single option. (PTO, ultimate, fast heat cabin, Adaptive Steering, etc. - so, yeah probably). I got the lariat for the blackout package and some other reason. Maybe it was too much of a ‘non standard’ build.
I really hope to hear something today. I had read 8/12 was another big VIN scheduling day.
 
Last edited:
I ordered May 1st and don’t have a vin or build date yet. I ordered from a smaller dealer. Do the larger dealers get priority or is this process totally random?
Random, I ordered from a TINY dealer and had a VIN 3 days later.
 
I ordered May 1st and don’t have a vin or build date yet. I ordered from a smaller dealer. Do the larger dealers get priority or is this process totally random?

Random, I ordered from a TINY dealer and had a VIN 3 days later.
Yep. Technically not random. It’s a process, just one we as customers have no visibility into so it feels very random to us.
 
Back
Top Bottom