FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Truck arrived at dealer, and...... there is a dent in the tailgate... Salesman said they are waiting on the paintless guy to show up and see if he can fix it... might be the first 2022 with bodywork, LOL...
Sorry to hear it... hopefully they can fix it without any issue!
 
This waiting game is killing me. Build week of August 9th. Dealer said build day was 8-11, but window sticker went from 8-3 to 8-6, and no 8-11. Only update email from Ford was the one back in July saying is is scheduled for production. All of these new ones on the forum have me going crazy. Like a kid on Christmas morning.
 
No problem! And I would be checking the Mach E tracker as well as email. In my experience it had updated data before I got the email. But again, it might not be updated until tomorrow.

Nope! It's just my initials. Ironically don't own anything more powerful than a CO2 pellet gun. :ROFLMAO:
Ok. I’ll check it out.

Ah rats. Burst my bubble. 😎
 
Just got word my ride has showed up in the rail yard of the city my dealer is in(Edmonton, AB...Canada). Dealer says should be showing up next week on the Lot.
Ordered 04/13
Build Date 06/23
1628790767502.webp
Funny thing is I though that the truck went to Ground Effects for the Wheel Well Liners, but my Window sticker never had them in the "Ship Through" box...which it seems like all factory spray-in liner trucks do. Maybe they don't go there for that? Anyway, surprised it made the journey as quick as it did...
 
All I can say is I didn't order a truck with a dent or scratch so IT HAD BETTER be perfect or the dealer can keep it and reorder me a new one that isn't dented or scratched for the kind of money I am spending.
Yea - would be an über buzz kill. I bought a Tacoma that had a scratch (8” on the door of a black truck) and refused it. They repainted it, and I took it. I probably should not have, but I needed it.

I just bought a Prius for the company and it had a massive scratch on the bumper on delivery. They have to repaint it. I can’t tell is was ever there - but I know it was.

When my truck comes in I am spending a long time with it before I sign off. I’ll be checking everything.
 
Just got word my ride has showed up in the rail yard of the city my dealer is in(Edmonton, AB...Canada). Dealer says should be showing up next week on the Lot.
Ordered 04/13
Build Date 06/23
View attachment 30322Funny thing is I though that the truck went to Ground Effects for the Wheel Well Liners, but my Window sticker never had them in the "Ship Through" box...which it seems like all factory spray-in liner trucks do. Maybe they don't go there for that? Anyway, surprised it made the journey as quick as it did...
Wheel well liners are actually installed on the factory lines. Unless, a late order update or something is missed, then they are sent to the dealer.
 
Wheel well liners are actually installed on the factory lines. Unless, a late order update or something is missed, then they are sent to the dealer.
Can you get them for the front? I recall they are N/A with the winch.
 
Can you get them for the front? I recall they are N/A with the winch.
Haven’t tried to build one with the winch and fronts. But you can order them from the dealer and install them yourself. My understanding is they are easy to install. I chose front and rear on my King Ranch Tremor without a winch. USA MSRP is 325 I believe. If you order a dually, you can only get fronts, for 180. Rears are standard on the KR but if you order front and rear, they charge you for both. Go figure…. going to stop by parts when I get the recall work done on my sister’s Edge and get a price. Mihjt remove them and order from parts if it is significantly cheaper. I’m not super mechanical but if I can fix a bullet hole on an Apache, I should be able to install them.
 
Last edited:
Can you get them for the front? I recall they are N/A with the winch.
I'm pretty sure you can? It's the Black Appearance Package that messes with the fronts.
 
I'm pretty sure you can? It's the Black Appearance Package that messes with the fronts.
Oh ok. That may have been where they bit the dust on my build. It seems odd that would do it - but it seemed odd any option would.
 
I'm pretty sure you can? It's the Black Appearance Package that messes with the fronts.
Exactly and I do not understand why. The package comes with the rear but if you select the front it deletes the black package, which is frustrating. My dealer told me the reason is that the Tremor package already comes with front wheel liner.
 
Exactly and I do not understand why. The package comes with the rear but if you select the front it deletes the black package, which is frustrating. My dealer told me the reason is that the Tremor package already comes with front wheel liner.
Really? Can anyone confirm they come with it?
 
Oh ok. That may have been where they bit the dust on my build. It seems odd that would do it - but it seemed odd any option would.
Exactly and I do not understand why. The package comes with the rear but if you select the front it deletes the black package, which is frustrating. My dealer told me the reason is that the Tremor package already comes with front wheel liner.
That's my understanding as well, that the Black Appearance Package comes with its own front liners.

I believe it's a "fuzzy" liner of sorts, so not the same smooth, hard plastic as the ones you can option without the package. But explains why you can't with the package.

Really? Can anyone confirm they come with it?
I can confirm once I have my truck. :p But +1 to this if someone with the Black Appearance package can confirm.
 
Exactly and I do not understand why. The package comes with the rear but if you select the front it deletes the black package, which is frustrating. My dealer told me the reason is that the Tremor package already comes with front wheel liner.
I believe it only comes standard with the rubberish flap that doesn’t cover much. The plastic liners install over those rubber ones
 
Can someone remind me, once the truck shows as "built" and awaiting shipment does that mean it has everything installed? Including the stuff from GFX (bed liner, etc)? Or does that simply mean it's done at the factory, but may need additional work done off-site.

Context: my truck, which is getting the factory bed liner, has been awaiting shipment for a week now and just curious whether it's waiting in line at GFX or at the train station. :)
It means it's ready for shipping. Mine changed to "Released to Body Company" after it was built to get the added stuff. Then changed to awaiting shipment after that.
 
It means it's ready for shipping. Mine changed to "Released to Body Company" after it was built to get the added stuff. Then changed to awaiting shipment after that.
Cool, thanks! Though interestingly I’m pretty sure mine never had that status. :unsure:
 
I felt the same exact way with the dealership system. I worked with 8 over a period of 4 months. 😒

Glad you are now able to enjoy it! Did you notice any “floating” of the tires as you drove home? Our roads are pretty poor here, so I doubt I’ll notice, but I am curious.
As a matter of fact I did. Drove away with the "factory recommended" pressures set to 60F 70R, felt all over the place. Stopped for dinner and dropped all 4 to 55 and helped significantly. Obviously pressures will be adjusted for towing purposes in the future but 55 feels great.
 
For what it's worth to everyone, my dealer expected the truck to arrive late August with the dates shown below, but it ended up arriving on the 12th day (circled) mentioned on the tracker. I think I recall a couple others mentioning a similar thing with their delivery, figured I'd add to that.
Screenshot_20210731-081614~2.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom