FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I will be shocked if you folks from earlier don't get Scheduled. I swear they have a random lottery computer or a huge hat they draw from. Don't make sense.
Considering the CEO is a cousin to Tommy boy, doesn't surprise me.
 
Good news is mine doesn't have to go to GFX after built and the dealership is only 65 miles away from the factory.

I'm having a LineX liner sprayed in hopefully if product is available then.....
 
Ordered around 7/4, got the VIN and scheduling email today, will be built mid-september.
Atlas blue, diesel, platty w/ the 7-11 interior (dark marsala brown..... chicken tikka marsala.... sorry, bad joke).

I want to swap out stock for a carli system eventually, but there aren't a lot of installers around my neck of the woods, so that will take some planning.

The idea of a metal welded smart cap (a la RSI) is intriguing to me, and I'm considering getting one of those but need to do a little more reading. Anyone have any experience with those cracking? They advertise that it's more durable than composite, but the fracture toughness of the composite is much higher than the stainless steel.

Someone posted an atlas blue regular flavor SD in the wile, and it looked (awesome!) a little darker than the simulated image on the vehicle configurator. Anyone got a pic of a tremor in atlas blue?

tremor build.webp
 
Just got word my ride has showed up in the rail yard of the city my dealer is in(Edmonton, AB...Canada). Dealer says should be showing up next week on the Lot.
Ordered 04/13
Build Date 06/23
View attachment 30322Funny thing is I though that the truck went to Ground Effects for the Wheel Well Liners, but my Window sticker never had them in the "Ship Through" box...which it seems like all factory spray-in liner trucks do. Maybe they don't go there for that? Anyway, surprised it made the journey as quick as it did...

Mine is currently being built, similar to yours. Maybe I'll see you around town.
Screenshot_20210805-195427_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
 
GFX??

What is this???
GFX is the third-party company Ford has contracted (for years) to apply some of the options that aren't applied on the assembly line, like the spray-in bed liner.
 
Woohoo!! Finally got my email from Ford, F-350 XLT 7.3 Rapid Red Regular Cab, VIN and scheduled for the week of Sept 20. Ordered May 17. (not a Tremor, but I enjoy all the info from you guys hope you don't mind) Anyway, hoping all you guys before me (and after) get scheduled soon! I got my email at 4:27pm CDT, so I'm sure those that didn't get emails might get one tomorrow, or at least info is sent to their dealer. Believe me, I was as frustrated as anyone, don't give up hope!

 
Back
Top Bottom