FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Did not know that, so since we are getting the blackout package, the F250 will get sent to GFX for the bed liner
Correct! It's right near the factory, but still another stop before getting shipped out.
 
Woohoo!! Finally got my email from Ford, F-350 XLT 7.3 Rapid Red Regular Cab, VIN and scheduled for the week of Sept 20. Ordered May 17. (not a Tremor, but I enjoy all the info from you guys hope you don't mind) Anyway, hoping all you guys before me (and after) get scheduled soon! I got my email at 4:27pm CDT, so I'm sure those that didn't get emails might get one tomorrow, or at least info is sent to their dealer. Believe me, I was as frustrated as anyone, don't give up hope!

I got my VIN as well today, around 2:36pm PST. I ordered 7/9 with a projected build week of 9/13. I’m hoping to have it by the middle of October. I ordered the winch so I assume it’ll take a few days at the dealer to get all squared away.
 
My truck arrived at the local railyard (half hour from dealership) last night. How long did it take for you guys to get your truck once it hits this stage?
Mine took just over a week from railyard to dealer
 
Ordered 4-19, finally got a build date today via email!
 

Attachments

  • 2CB38B63-D489-4ECF-91AE-6150179F9624.webp
    2CB38B63-D489-4ECF-91AE-6150179F9624.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 64
I got my VIN as well today, around 2:36pm PST. I ordered 7/9 with a projected build week of 9/13. I’m hoping to have it by the middle of October. I ordered the winch so I assume it’ll take a few days at the dealer to get all squared away.
Got my VIN email the same time as well. 6/29 order date and build week 9/13.
 
Congrats to everyone who got scheduled today!

Still nothing on my 4/30 order. I think I've hit refresh on my email about 500 times today and I got absolutely no work done. Planning to go scorched earth with my dealer and Ford tomorrow until I can get some kind of answer about what's holding me up. As far as I can tell I don't have any of the options that were holding up builds so I'm at a loss as to how guys who ordered within the last 2 weeks are getting scheduled and I'm still out here in limbo.
 
Congrats to everyone who got scheduled today!

Still nothing on my 4/30 order. I think I've hit refresh on my email about 500 times today and I got absolutely no work done. Planning to go scorched earth with my dealer and Ford tomorrow until I can get some kind of answer about what's holding me up. As far as I can tell I don't have any of the options that were holding up builds so I'm at a loss as to how guys who ordered within the last 2 weeks are getting scheduled and I'm still out here in limbo.
Love this.
 
Congrats to everyone who got scheduled today!

Still nothing on my 4/30 order. I think I've hit refresh on my email about 500 times today and I got absolutely no work done. Planning to go scorched earth with my dealer and Ford tomorrow until I can get some kind of answer about what's holding me up. As far as I can tell I don't have any of the options that were holding up builds so I'm at a loss as to how guys who ordered within the last 2 weeks are getting scheduled and I'm still out here in limbo.
The other 100k orders are whats holding us up
 
It’s killing me that my truck is sitting less than 40 miles away in Portland…waiting to be trucked down to my dealership 😬. No estimate yet on when it will actually arrive…
Has your truck moved to dealer yet? Love to see pic's and the time frame on delivery.
 
2:35 PST and 2:36 PST
I actually got two VIN's off by one number at the end. The second truck has the wrong interior color. Dealer is asking for window stickers.
Sticker won't show up until it's too late. When it's 'Sent to plant' is when the sticker is generated.
 
Back
Top Bottom