FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Congrats to everyone who got scheduled today!

Still nothing on my 4/30 order. I think I've hit refresh on my email about 500 times today and I got absolutely no work done. Planning to go scorched earth with my dealer and Ford tomorrow until I can get some kind of answer about what's holding me up. As far as I can tell I don't have any of the options that were holding up builds so I'm at a loss as to how guys who ordered within the last 2 weeks are getting scheduled and I'm still out here in limbo.
Hey - let’s set up a zoom with Ford and talk it out. I’m happy to work on it from my end. 😎
 
Is your order a plan order?
I ordered mine with Z-plan… original order was 4/8 for xlt, changed to lariat on 6/2… still no built date as of today. I don’t think they consider the a/z orders a higher priority. Heck I am signed up for the first responder discount too.

it seems to be so random. I’ve seen nearly identical builds, ordered just a couple weeks ago with build dates already. Such a painful wait. Lol
 
Bummer deal. So when is the next big schedule day?😐
That’s interesting. I received two emails one minute apart from Ford for my Lariat order confirmation… they have different web extensions, so I’m a little worried something got screwed up. Ford marketing sounded confused when I asked about it.

edit: sorry I quoted the wrong post
 
Sticker won't show up until it's too late. When it's 'Sent to plant' is when the sticker is generated.
Thanks my rep just said that. The second truck has its own customer order that is incremented by one more than mine.
He is trying to figure it out. I told him I only want the first truck as it matches my order confirmation we did in his office.
 
Looks like you got the blackout package, too?

(Hope you get scheduled soon! I haven't gone through your post history to look, but have you tried calling your dealer to see if they know whether ford picked up their allocation of orders?)
 
Wheel well liners are actually installed on the factory lines. Unless, a late order update or something is missed, then they are sent to the dealer.
Gotcha...thought I read somewhere on here they get installed at GFX
And is that 97K Canadian dollars…..holy bejegebies….. shame salaries don’t transfer over the boarder as well as truck prices do….holy….
It is Canadian $...and yes, it hurts
Mine is currently being built, similar to yours. Maybe I'll see you around town.View attachment 30350
What dealer did you order through?
Holy shit at that 100k Lariat build. why not just order a platinum or limited at that point?
Canadian $...definitly over 100K for a Platinum Tremor up here. Non Tremor Platinum's are 99-103ish. I see a local dealer expecting a 2022 Tremor KR and the sticker is $106
 
Back
Top Bottom