FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I ordered May 1st A plan and still have no vin or build date.
Did you or your sponsor bash the CEO on a forum somewhere? Lol.

Seriously, even my salesman is baffled as to how scheduling is chosen
Are scheduling/ VIN emails done being sent out from Ford today?
Received mine at 5:36 PM EST

No Adaptive Steering or adaptive cruise
 
Can someone remind me, once the truck shows as "built" and awaiting shipment does that mean it has everything installed? Including the stuff from GFX (bed liner, etc)? Or does that simply mean it's done at the factory, but may need additional work done off-site.

Context: my truck, which is getting the factory bed liner, has been awaiting shipment for a week now and just curious whether it's waiting in line at GFX or at the train station. :)
Mine sat in production for almost 2 weeks from your build date and then to built status and the next day went to shipped.
 
That's a long time! How far apart is your railyard and dealer?
My order has been sitting 80 miles away in a rail yard (after traveling from KTP to California) for four days now. Dealer said they are notified the morning it leaves the rail yard by 10am. If it doesn't roll tomorrow I'm going to be waiting until next week which will be 7 days on Monday. Ordered 04/23 so all in all I know I'm very fortunate but killing me I could drive 1.5 hours and go look at it.
 
My order has been sitting 80 miles away in a rail yard (after traveling from KTP to California) for four days now. Dealer said they are notified the morning it leaves the rail yard by 10am. If it doesn't roll tomorrow I'm going to be waiting until next week which will be 7 days on Monday. Ordered 04/23 so all in all I know I'm very fortunate but killing me I could drive 1.5 hours and go look at it.
Damn that sucks. In my case, the railyard is a half hour from the dealership, so I've got that going for me. I should be able to pick it up next week sometime, hoping anyway. ETA was 8/22 - 8/28, so it's definitely early.
 
Damn that sucks. In my case, the railyard is a half hour from the dealership, so I've got that going for me. I should be able to pick it up next week sometime, hoping anyway. ETA was 8/22 - 8/28, so it's definitely early.
Finally rounding the home curve. Next week should be exciting for both of us. Congrats!
 
Mine was built 8/6, but is stuck somewhere between build and release to ship. The far majority of trucks get released within 48 hours of build. Mine is going on 7 days. Can't imagine bed liner is taking this long. Particularly when other build after have their bed line and are shipped. What could be the hold up?
 
Anything special in your builds?
Rapid Red, Ultimate, Tremor, Lariat F250, 6.7, night, carpet delete, rapid heat, engine block heater, PTBA, 5th wheel, up fitter switches, rain sensing wipers. 3/19 order confirmed 3/29. According to the dealer none of their Superduty orders have been scheduled. I was their first 2022 order.
 
Did you or your sponsor bash the CEO on a forum somewhere? Lol.

Seriously, even my salesman is baffled as to how scheduling is chosen

Received mine at 5:36 PM EST

No Adaptive Steering or adaptive cruise
Mine is also A-plan but I agree - don't think that factors into the scheduling. Seems to be a bit of a mystery to me as well.
 
Got my scheduled production email yesterday too, so pumped! Ordered 7/19, build date of 9/20.
7.3L Agate Black Lariat Ultimate, Blackout, UTT, Power Steps, Adaptive Cruise, Power Moonroof, Heated Steering Wheel, Upfitters, and LED Roof Markers
 
Ok, I talked to my salesman today about deals and financing. I've also called a few other dealers in my area and I get the same answer. He and the finance manager are adamant that you cannot combine the PCO, Farm Bureau, or any other private offer like those with azxd plans. He said they will get kicked back when you try to use them.

So I have asked a few times, how and which dealers are doing this so I can call them and find out so I can tell my dealer it is possible.

So please, someone who was successfully able to use the PCO and Farmers with azxd plan please post your dealer or PM it to me so I can contact them.

Otherwise, I have to call bs on this being possible.

Thank you in advance for your reply.
 
I'd say my desire to have adaptive steering bit me on this round, since I didn't get scheduled. I can see that a handful of models with A.S. are getting scheduled (mostly KRs, but a few others) but they have older order dates. I think all of the A.S. models just end up waiting in a longer line based on the limited number of A.S. modules available. Oh well...
 
Ok, I talked to my salesman today about deals and financing. I've also called a few other dealers in my area and I get the same answer. He and the finance manager are adamant that you cannot combine the PCO, Farm Bureau, or any other private offer like those with azxd plans. He said they will get kicked back when you try to use them.

So I have asked a few times, how and which dealers are doing this so I can call them and find out so I can tell my dealer it is possible.

So please, someone who was successfully able to use the PCO and Farmers with azxd plan please post your dealer or PM it to me so I can contact them.

Otherwise, I have to call bs on this being possible.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

And you think they are telling you the truth??

Nobody has a more trustworthy reputation than car salesman for always being up front and honest
 
Back
Top Bottom