All I know is I still ain't got one.Are scheduling/ VIN emails done being sent out from Ford today?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All I know is I still ain't got one.Are scheduling/ VIN emails done being sent out from Ford today?
For what it's worth, I removed AS from my build about 2 weeks after I placed it because my dealer told me he got news from Ford that builds with AS "were not going to be scheduled until further notice". I think that discussion is a few pages back on this thread.Any of those lucky to be scheduled today have adaptive steering on their (non-KR) build?
Yep, got the same call from the dealer and saw the scheduling notice—just trying to keep tabs on if we’ve reached the further notice point.For what it's worth, I removed AS from my build about 2 weeks after I placed it because my dealer told me he got news from Ford that builds with AS "were not going to be scheduled until further notice". I think that discussion is a few pages back on this thread.
Got my VIN email at 5:36 est today. Finally...Are scheduling/ VIN emails done being sent out from Ford today?
Thanks for the time stamp.Got my VIN email at 5:36 est today. Finally...
I received an email today!Are scheduling/ VIN emails done being sent out from Ford today?
No.Any of those lucky to be scheduled today have adaptive steering on their (non-KR) build?
No on mine
I ordered May 1st A plan and still have no vin or build date.The dealer received 5 build dates today. All a or z plan. He thinks plan orders played a part in getting a quick build date.
Way to go Big Ed! Congrats! Almost home!Just received this email.....Holy Crap!!!
Mine is X Plan. I can't imagine it matters. The dealer just wrote it on the confirmation print out that I signed.I ordered May 1st A plan and still have no vin or build date.
I ordered through heartland in ft. Sask. Just knew someone there.Gotcha...thought I read somewhere on here they get installed at GFX
It is Canadian $...and yes, it hurts
What dealer did you order through?
Canadian $...definitly over 100K for a Platinum Tremor up here. Non Tremor Platinum's are 99-103ish. I see a local dealer expecting a 2022 Tremor KR and the sticker is $106
So I take it you're dealing with Josh? He's my salesman as wellThe second truck is Anti-Blue, 6.7/Black interior, Black appearance, Lariat ultimate, Moonroof, FX4, non -Tremor as I will be throwing a Carli lift on it.
Gosch Ford Escondido, CA
It's typically every Thursday but just has been on hold for two weeks.Bummer deal. So when is the next big schedule day?![]()
Has your truck moved to dealer yet? Love to see pic's and the time frame on delivery.
That's a long time! How far apart is your railyard and dealer?Mine took just over a week from railyard to dealer
You need the train car number from the VVR then you can call CSX's automated system to trackGot the Email today from Ford that mine has shipped. Whoohoo!!
Orderd 4/28. It seems like in a past post there was discussion on how one can track the train it’s on. How do I do that, or am I mistaking?