FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Looks like I’m fubar’ed this round. I do have the adaptive steering and I would like to keep it. It helps screwing around with trailers in parking lots. Plus I have some wrist pain on and off. Probably resulting from my teen days before I had a special person in my life. Man - I need to do stand-up.

Good news in three weeks - maybe!
 
And you think they are telling you the truth??

Nobody has a more trustworthy reputation than car salesman for always being up front and honest
This.
 
Well, I resorted to finally calling my dealer, just to check; though, I was pretty sure they wouldn't have anything new to offer (I've only had my order in for 3 weeks, after all). She left a voicemail saying it's not yet scheduled, but it is "a clean build". I didn't get to speak to her directly to ask what that means. Does anyone here actually know what that means?

-SR-
 
Looks like I’m fubar’ed this round. I do have the adaptive steering and I would like to keep it. It helps screwing around with trailers in parking lots. Plus I have some wrist pain on and off. Probably resulting from my teen days before I had a special person in my life. Man - I need to do stand-up.

Good news in three weeks - maybe!
I’m with you Vermonster. I have adaptive steering and want to keep it as well.
 
Build day was 8-11. No updates from Ford. Called them and they said truck in production but won’t be delivered until 9-26. Seems like a long time. 6.7 black out. Nothing special on build.
 
I’m a newbie on here but been keeping up with this thread for a while now and I have got to say a lot of great info on here. I ordered a F250 pretty much plain Jane on 4/3/21. Order confirmed same day. Still no word on anything else. Dealer I ordered from was a small town dealer in Tennessee. Folks there are great people. They have tried to find info out on how Ford is selection vehicles to be built. They have no answers. My dealer has reached out to regional manager and they have no answers. Cant believe someone who orders a 60k + truck can’t get a vin or build date. Happy for all y’all that have gotten your ride or your ride will soon be built but wish the ones that ordered earlier was getting there’s. If my dealer gets any info on how they are scheduling I’ll let y’all know
 
I’m a newbie on here but been keeping up with this thread for a while now and I have got to say a lot of great info on here. I ordered a F250 pretty much plain Jane on 4/3/21. Order confirmed same day. Still no word on anything else. Dealer I ordered from was a small town dealer in Tennessee. Folks there are great people. They have tried to find info out on how Ford is selection vehicles to be built. They have no answers. My dealer has reached out to regional manager and they have no answers. Cant believe someone who orders a 60k + truck can’t get a vin or build date. Happy for all y’all that have gotten your ride or your ride will soon be built but wish the ones that ordered earlier was getting there’s. If my dealer gets any info on how they are scheduling I’ll let y’all know
That’s the crazy part. I got the vin and the email saying went into production back on the 20th of July. It is also a small dealer here in Texas
 
Sorry for redundancy, but………I haven’t read through everything here, a bit overwhelming. I just got my email stating that my truck will be built on September 13. My question is, how long does a typical build take? I’m in California so I know there is travel time that can’t be known, but I want to prep a few things before I get the truck so I am ready to saddle up and go!
 
Sorry for redundancy, but………I haven’t read through everything here, a bit overwhelming. I just got my email stating that my truck will be built on September 13. My question is, how long does a typical build take? I’m in California so I know there is travel time that can’t be known, but I want to prep a few things before I get the truck so I am ready to saddle up and go!
Congrats. I’m in California as well. This has been the timeline for me:
04/23 - Order placed
06/03 - VIN assigned w/ build week of 07/26
07/19 - Status changed to “In Production”
07/26 - Status changed to “Built”
07/27 - Status changed to “Shipped”
08/09 - Arrived at Benicia, CA rail yard

Per my dealership my Tremor is still in Benicia and it typically takes 5-7 days to move from the final destination rail yard unload point to the dealership via car carrier. I was able to track the shipment via rail by using the automated CSX and UP phone system. Hopefully will have my truck later today or early next week.
 
Well, I resorted to finally calling my dealer, just to check; though, I was pretty sure they wouldn't have anything new to offer (I've only had my order in for 3 weeks, after all). She left a voicemail saying it's not yet scheduled, but it is "a clean build". I didn't get to speak to her directly to ask what that means. Does anyone here actually know what that means?

-SR-
From the Blue oval Forum, Posted by a Ford employee:
"If I give you a status and it is Unscheduled-Clean, that means you have a successful order in the system and it isn't currently scheduled for production."
 
Just called and confirmed - no VIN assigned or build date scheduled. Ordered 6/23.

KR Ultimate Tremor, I do have all of the usual suspects: adaptive steering, adaptive cruise, spray in bedliner, etc. Although, I didn't think Adaptive Steering was supposed to delay the King Ranches?

At any rate, getting pretty butt-hurt watching guys that ordered this week get their build dates. I know there are still guys that ordered in April waiting, so I guess it could be worse.
 
Congrats. I’m in California as well. This has been the timeline for me:
04/23 - Order placed
06/03 - VIN assigned w/ build week of 07/26
07/19 - Status changed to “In Production”
07/26 - Status changed to “Built”
07/27 - Status changed to “Shipped”
08/09 - Arrived at Benicia, CA rail yard

Per my dealership my Tremor is still in Benicia and it typically takes 5-7 days to move from the final destination rail yard unload point to the dealership via car carrier. I was able to track the shipment via rail by using the automated CSX and UP phone system. Hopefully will have my truck later today or early next week.
Thanks for that, congratulations on your new toy!
 
Talked to my dealer in Idaho yesterday, they typically only get 12-15 scheduled a week and they had 36 scheduled yesterday. Not a single one with the tremor package. I ordered 4/1 and am 1 of 4 that ordered between march-june that isn't scheduled yet.
 
Mine was built 8/6, but is stuck somewhere between build and release to ship. The far majority of trucks get released within 48 hours of build. Mine is going on 7 days. Can't imagine bed liner is taking this long. Particularly when other build after have their bed line and are shipped. What could be the hold up?
Same boat for me. Truck was built 8/5 but has still not been checked off on the MachE tracker, only says “05 Days” under Shipping and has not updated for a week now
 
Back
Top Bottom