FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ok, so feel free to believe something from another forum that has been interpreted by yet another person, it’s exactly like the ages old “game” where you whisper something in one persons ear and it’s totally changed by the time it gets back to you
It’s recon. I find Blueoval (and other forums) have been great with information we otherwise don’t seem to have. Heck - I’ve read mustang forums just for forscan info. Someone reading and sharing is not bad - posting a link helps too.
 
Ok, so feel free to believe something from another forum that has been interpreted by yet another person, it’s exactly like the ages old “game” where you whisper something in one persons ear and it’s totally changed by the time it gets back to you


These notes are shared by a retired Ford Inventory Manager and are directly from what’s being distributed to dealers.

What’s your problem? Why the aggression?
 
Ok, so feel free to believe something from another forum that has been interpreted by yet another person, it’s exactly like the ages old “game” where you whisper something in one persons ear and it’s totally changed by the time it gets back to you
So people should take what they read on a random internet forum with an appropriate grain of salt. I mean, yes? That applies to everything on every forum unless it's a company forum and it's a marked employee posting. And even then employees are human and make mistakes.

If it's important, people should absolutely do their own follow-up research before taking what they read as gospel; but that doesn't mean sharing knowledge here that was learned elsewhere on the internet, regardless of whether it was another forum or not, is "stupid". A huge chunk of this 50+ page thread is assumptions and guesses because we're talking about something we as consumers have extremely limited visibility into.

As such, if assumptions and guesses repulse you, perhaps this isn't a great thread for you to be following?
 
So people should take what they read on a random internet forum with an appropriate grain of salt. I mean, yes? That applies to everything on every forum unless it's a company forum and it's a marked employee posting. And even then employees are human and make mistakes.

If it's important, people should absolutely do their own follow-up research before taking what they read as gospel; but that doesn't mean sharing knowledge here that was learned elsewhere on the internet, regardless of whether it was another forum or not, is "stupid". A huge chunk of this 50+ page thread is assumptions and guesses because we're talking about something we as consumers have extremely limited visibility into.

As such, if assumptions and guesses repulse you, perhaps this isn't a great thread for you to be following?

You making a assumption or guess on 1st hand knowledge and information even if limited is way different than reading something somebody posted on another forum and then you making assumptions and guesses on that “information”

As repulsing me, it’s more like laughing at the idiots who are doing it and then those who believe it

let’s not pass factual 1st hand information here, even if it’s just order dates and updates as they come in, but instead let’s make some wild ass guesses and assumptions over shit you read on a different forum & are assuming it’s factual 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
It’s recon. I find Blueoval (and other forums) have been great with information we otherwise don’t seem to have. Heck - I’ve read mustang forums just for forscan info. Someone reading and sharing is not bad - posting a link helps too.
Dang, I thought your truck would have been scheduled with mine because our order dates were close together. I wish you luck
 
a6e3a0eb26becab23aad2298b09b3424.webp
 
I believe all Super Duty’s are built at the Kentucky plant. Certainly all the Tremors are, just can’t say if the larger commercial variants are.
Awesome! Thanks for the info
 
Ok, so feel free to believe something from another forum that has been interpreted by yet another person, it’s exactly like the ages old “game” where you whisper something in one persons ear and it’s totally changed by the time it gets back to yo
I’m just want my ViN… sooo badly. Not here to judge.
I can filter what I read.
 
You making a assumption or guess on 1st hand knowledge and information even if limited is way different than reading something somebody posted on another forum and then you making assumptions and guesses on that “information”

As repulsing me, it’s more like laughing at the idiots who are doing it and then those who believe it

let’s not pass factual 1st hand information here, even if it’s just order dates and updates as they come in, but instead let’s make some wild ass guesses and assumptions over shit you read on a different forum & are assuming it’s factual 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eh, some of us enjoy the speculation. We find it fun and interesting to try and tease out Ford's process, and doing so requires taking information from all over and seeing what fits together and lines up with the first hand data.

Totally understandable if you don't find that enjoyable or beneficial, but it doesn't justify jumping into the thread with name-calling and making assumptions about the intelligence of forum members. As Aquaman stated, we're adults and can choose whether to focus on only the first hand information or also the speculation.
 
Dang, I thought your truck would have been scheduled with mine because our order dates were close together. I wish you luck
Man - I sure thought so too. My kids keep sending me photos of silver super duty tremors they randomly see. Hahaha! I cannot wait!
 
Man - I guess I really will not be seeing my truck until November - that is a bummer! No VIN yet - so best case is build October and deliver Nov. in S.Cal.

Patience will be required - I hate that!
I hear that. Waiting is not one of my best traits! Lol 😂
 
I as well am a type AS guy. Called the dealer today asking what the hold up is and if the AS is the problem or what. he said " nope it is clean and is line to be built" hope that means something but I will not bet on it.
Same. Mine is "clean" too, which would seem to indicate that they have the parts for adaptive steering available, it just wasn't my turn yet, I guess?

-SR-
 
Back
Top Bottom