FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Have you ever been on the Blueoval forums? It's literally by current and ex Ford employees. Many of them providing information, tracking info, answering questions etc on their own personal time.

The member Ice-Capades is amazing at providing weekly Ford production schedules and other first hand knowledge. I don't get why you think it's misinformation.
Even though there is good info there, the consensus is the capades guy and the other moderators there also have bad reputations.

The Tremor forum is way more welcoming and open to discussion than that forum.
 
does anyone know if the 2022 will come with the winch installed from factory? or if a dealer installed option again? I had placed an order in april called a few minutes ago got a vin # and manager told me around October delivery... we will see Lol. I did also order with AS
 
Even though there is good info there, the consensus is the capades guy and the other moderators there also have bad reputations.

The Tremor forum is way more welcoming and open to discussion than that forum.
I mean he can be very short with people but I'm sure getting the same questions over and over again will get annoying.
 
I think they’re a bit overwhelmed with all the questions and DMs they’re getting this year.
It's always been that way there. I signed up in 2013 there and have 0 posts lol.
 
Got my VIN email at 5:36 est today. Finally...
First Ford email to me said build date week of 9/20, just got another email saying my date has been changed, oh crap...not so, they moved it up to week of 8/30...
 

Attachments

  • A9469248-80A5-4261-A07D-9A7056FF2256.webp
    A9469248-80A5-4261-A07D-9A7056FF2256.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 62
does anyone know if the 2022 will come with the winch installed from factory? or if a dealer installed option again? I had placed an order in april called a few minutes ago got a vin # and manager told me around October delivery... we will see Lol. I did also order with AS
Dealer install , from what I have heard.
 
does anyone know if the 2022 will come with the winch installed from factory? or if a dealer installed option again? I had placed an order in april called a few minutes ago got a vin # and manager told me around October delivery... we will see Lol. I did also order with AS
Mine is marked as being dealer installed. Roughly 350 labor.
 
At one point I was thinking it would be cool if we started to see a whole bunch of delivered trucks by page 100... Yes there have been some, but we've blown by my target at a record pace!!! You guys are getting chat-tay!
 
First Ford email to me said build date week of 9/20, just got another email saying my date has been changed, oh crap...not so, they moved it up to week of 8/30...
Same Exact email here too! Ordered 5/28 changed to Lariat on 6/30 for what it's worth. Wife will not be happy about the earlier payment--oh well
 
Ok, so feel free to believe something from another forum that has been interpreted by yet another person, it’s exactly like the ages old “game” where you whisper something in one persons ear and it’s totally changed by the time it gets back to you
Yeah, that's kinda like someone claiming they're a doctor or something, maybe? Those are the worst kinda people.... ;)

But in all seriousness, Blue-Oval forums has a couple of users who are actual Ford employees (such as ice-capades: https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/profile/7588-ice-capades/

Maybe his only sin was not including a link to the source material, but come on man, take a chill pill...
 
Back
Top Bottom