FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

What's weird to me is from those bulletins from Ice-capades over in the Blue oval forum - July 22 bulletin says they won't schedule lariat, platinum, limited SDs with AS, and then a few lines down, it says they won't schedule KR and Platinum F-150s without AS. So the F-150s can schedule AS and get it, but the SDs can't? That's some weird stuff

"
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Limited
  • 2022MY Maverick Retail Scheduling – 22MY Maverick retails will not be selected for scheduling until Thursday, July 29.
  • 2021MY Expedition Rear inflatable Seat Belt Update -
  • The following changes are now available with the updated order guides and pricing.
  • Platinum: The new Standard Safety Belt (52C) will be REQUIRED for all Platinum orders to get scheduled
  • Convenience Package (50E): The new Convenience Package option (50E) is available with the same content as 50A without the rear inflatable belts
  • Rear Inflatable Seat Belt Option (52A): No longer available
  • Please note: Unscheduled orders need to have these new options to be scheduled to avoid a material hold status. Serialized orders have been changed allowing them to now be built.
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
  • F-150 Options not Scheduling - The following items will not be selected for scheduling:
  • 302A & above w/snow plow prep pkg (68P)
  • King Ranch & Platinum without Active Steering (17A)
  • CNG/Propane Gas Eng Prep Pkg (98G)."
 
It’s really tough to speculate. Until further notice is, of course, vague. However they have stated with other items that they will not be scheduling them for the remainder of 22, so if AS was done for the year they would have said so, seems like.
 
What's weird to me is from those bulletins from Ice-capades over in the Blue oval forum - July 22 bulletin says they won't schedule lariat, platinum, limited SDs with AS, and then a few lines down, it says they won't schedule KR and Platinum F-150s without AS. So the F-150s can schedule AS and get it, but the SDs can't? That's some weird stuff

"
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Limited
  • 2022MY Maverick Retail Scheduling – 22MY Maverick retails will not be selected for scheduling until Thursday, July 29.
  • 2021MY Expedition Rear inflatable Seat Belt Update -
  • The following changes are now available with the updated order guides and pricing.
  • Platinum: The new Standard Safety Belt (52C) will be REQUIRED for all Platinum orders to get scheduled
  • Convenience Package (50E): The new Convenience Package option (50E) is available with the same content as 50A without the rear inflatable belts
  • Rear Inflatable Seat Belt Option (52A): No longer available
  • Please note: Unscheduled orders need to have these new options to be scheduled to avoid a material hold status. Serialized orders have been changed allowing them to now be built.
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
  • F-150 Options not Scheduling - The following items will not be selected for scheduling:
  • 302A & above w/snow plow prep pkg (68P)
  • King Ranch & Platinum without Active Steering (17A)
  • CNG/Propane Gas Eng Prep Pkg (98G)."

Here is a novel idea, since you are taking this from another forum and quoting Ice-capades, why don't you ack him instead of posting here and speculating

Might even get a real answer eh
 
1628902400095.webp
 
Looks like I’m fubar’ed this round. I do have the adaptive steering and I would like to keep it. It helps screwing around with trailers in parking lots. Plus I have some wrist pain on and off. Probably resulting from my teen days before I had a special person in my life. Man - I need to do stand-up.

Good news in three weeks - maybe!
Dude, gotta tell you I, and I would think the vast majority of folks on here are really pulling for ya. Hell of an entertainer.
 
Dude, gotta tell you I, and I would think the vast majority of folks on here are really pulling for ya. Hell of an entertainer.
Thanks, brotha. I do feel like we have a pretty great group of people on here.

I try to keep it fun! Zinger here and there really does help me pass the time during the wait. 😁
 
Dude, chill out a bit. There's so much speculation all over the place. But a Ford issued bulletin is pretty good info, regardless who/where it's posted. I thought it was interesting. Could care less either way. I ordered with AS, I'm keeping it regardless of what anything says, and I can wait as long as it takes. Why you so riled up?
Here is a novel idea, since you are taking this from another forum and quoting Ice-capades, why don't you ack him instead of posting here and speculating

Might even get a real answer eh
 
Thanks, brotha. I do feel like we have a pretty great group of people on here.

I try to keep it fun! Zinger here and there really does help me pass the time during the wait. 😁

Nobody likes to see anybody wait and then wait and wait some more while newer orders are going thu, what/how that is happening is anybody's guess, but it's still wrong

Now if it's due to unable to get pieces parts, Ford need to notify the people who have placed orders & allow them to make informed decisions on keeping thier build, or adjusting it so it will be built sooner.

Zingers are good, just don't hurt any feelings or you will get screen shot & placed on blast as a example of how to be ignored :ROFLMAO: :LOL::LOL:🤣🤣🤣
 
Dude, chill out a bit. There's so much speculation all over the place. But a Ford issued bulletin is pretty good info, regardless who/where it's posted. I thought it was interesting. Could care less either way. I ordered with AS, I'm keeping it regardless of what anything says, and I can wait as long as it takes. Why you so riled up?

So why post it here and cause more speculation instead of asking about it were it was posted to the person who posted it??

But hey, why not cause more rumors and confusion as that's what you are doing
 
Did I miss the rules about which speculation topics were okay/not okay to post? Seems like a bulletin from Ford is about as legit as you can get. I found it interesting that F-150s with AS are okay, SDs with AS are not. If anything, shows how weird/crazy this process is, and how much we don't know. If you want to know why your truck isn't scheduled, call your dealer. Figure it out. I was told very plainly when I ordered that it would be at least 4-5 months before I saw the truck. I didn't care then, I don't care now. I can wait. No biggie. If people on here are getting mad about trucks being delivered to people who ordered after they did, call your dealer, figure it out.
 
Did I miss the rules about which speculation topics were okay/not okay to post? Seems like a bulletin from Ford is about as legit as you can get. I found it interesting that F-150s with AS are okay, SDs with AS are not. If anything, shows how weird/crazy this process is, and how much we don't know. If you want to know why your truck isn't scheduled, call your dealer. Figure it out. I was told very plainly when I ordered that it would be at least 4-5 months before I saw the truck. I didn't care then, I don't care now. I can wait. No biggie. If people on here are getting mad about trucks being delivered to people who ordered after they did, call your dealer, figure it out.

I did read on another forum that MY23 they will have a updated Tremor suspension co designed with Carli & stock 37 inch tires and that you will have a supercharger option factory direct.
 
You making a assumption or guess on 1st hand knowledge and information even if limited is way different than reading something somebody posted on another forum and then you making assumptions and guesses on that “information”

As repulsing me, it’s more like laughing at the idiots who are doing it and then those who believe it

let’s not pass factual 1st hand information here, even if it’s just order dates and updates as they come in, but instead let’s make some wild ass guesses and assumptions over shit you read on a different forum & are assuming it’s factual 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Have you ever been on the Blueoval forums? It's literally by current and ex Ford employees. Many of them providing information, tracking info, answering questions etc on their own personal time.

The member Ice-Capades is amazing at providing weekly Ford production schedules and other first hand knowledge. I don't get why you think it's misinformation.
 
37’snarebablittlrbbig for me, but it’s tempting & if I can get it in hot pink, then it’s a done deal
I hear they might also have the little flower pot holder in the dash, like the newer VW beetles used to have, to help offset the diesel exhaust contamination. Green and clean!
 
Back
Top Bottom