FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

264AA0D3-9193-4B20-B39C-130C4B3A2C60.webp
 
Hoping someone knows what this means…. The owner of my dealership supposedly called Ford and discussed my order. Placed 3/29 and still no build date. No commodity restrictions that I know of. This was on Tuesday of this week. Called today hoping for good news and my sales guy said it hasn’t been scheduled, but he does see that the priority code went from 11 to 02. Can anyone help me with this?
 
Hoping someone knows what this means…. The owner of my dealership supposedly called Ford and discussed my order. Placed 3/29 and still no build date. No commodity restrictions that I know of. This was on Tuesday of this week. Called today hoping for good news and my sales guy said it hasn’t been scheduled, but he does see that the priority code went from 11 to 02. Can anyone help me with this?
Best priority code a dealer can set is 10. Only a regional manager can set it to something better. The fact it moved to 02 means a regional manager stepped in to force your order to be scheduled, by bumping the priority code, since they deemed it was important enough.

Other situations where this happens is if someone’s vehicle was severely damaged in shipping so they need to replace it ASAP.
 
Best priority code a dealer can set is 10. Only a regional manager can set it to something better. The fact it moved to 02 means a regional manager stepped in to force your order to be scheduled, by bumping the priority code, since they deemed it was important enough.

Other situations where this happens is if someone’s vehicle was severely damaged in shipping so they need to replace it ASAP.
Thanks ccw! This was my understand after searching the web a little more. One forum mentioned it can happen when a regional rep makes an exception on a retail order for a dealership that has no more allocation for super duties. Hope this isn’t the case, but if it is I’ll be pissed because I asked this specific question when I placed the order making sure they had the necessary allocation to fill my order.
 
Placed my order 2 days ago. Received an email from Ford almost hours later telling me I had a September production date. The next day I get an email from Ford telling me it was bumped up to the end of August. I realize production doesn't mean I will be getting it anytime soon as if I can believe what I have been told and read the truck will be 30 weeks out for delivery. Not a big fan of it being built and sitting in a lot somewhere waiting on chips or at the dealership for the same sitting in the sun/weather. Also read/was told there have been issues with critters making homes in the vehicles sitting around on lots.
 
Hoping someone knows what this means…. The owner of my dealership supposedly called Ford and discussed my order. Placed 3/29 and still no build date. No commodity restrictions that I know of. This was on Tuesday of this week. Called today hoping for good news and my sales guy said it hasn’t been scheduled, but he does see that the priority code went from 11 to 02. Can anyone help me with this?
Nope, we don't work at Ford.
 
I was worried that since they were scheduling out through the end of September this past week they’d shut down scheduling until the beginning of September but I was wrong. Super Duty scheduling is still on track this coming week for builds the week of 9/13.

The owner of my dealership reached out yesterday and said he’s spoken to their regional rep and asked for an answer as to why/how scheduling is working but I’m not getting my hopes up about any kind of helpful answer there.

37C843C9-5350-4B8B-8A42-6E142B504F00.webp
 
I was worried that since they were scheduling out through the end of September this past week they’d shut down scheduling until the beginning of September but I was wrong. Super Duty scheduling is still on track this coming week for builds the week of 9/13.

View attachment 30500
This just seems strange as I got my build week of 9/13 this week. Also seemed like others got 9/20 as well. Why would they schedule the same week twice in a row?

And to think I though women were hard to understand. Ford's scheduling will never make sense 🤷‍♂️🥴
 
It will forever amaze me how much bigger the Super Duty’s look even though they’re the same width as the F-150.

Congrats!
Same cab except for obvious interior appointments! Couple that cab with the SD proportions and it looks like a totally different animal - even in non Tremor trim. I like it!!!
 
As of this morning mine has made it into Ohio... Delivery range is 8/17 - 8/23 now. Guess I need to start cleaning out my stuff from the F150.
 
This just seems strange as I got my build week of 9/13 this week. Also seemed like others got 9/20 as well. Why would they schedule the same week twice in a row?

And to think I though women were hard to understand. Ford's scheduling will never make sense 🤷‍♂️🥴
Women are in charge of the scheduling??? lol
 
I was worried that since they were scheduling out through the end of September this past week they’d shut down scheduling until the beginning of September but I was wrong. Super Duty scheduling is still on track this coming week for builds the week of 9/13.

The owner of my dealership reached out yesterday and said he’s spoken to their regional rep and asked for an answer as to why/how scheduling is working but I’m not getting my hopes up about any kind of helpful answer there.

View attachment 30500
Thank you for sharing. That’s good to see. It may also explain some shifting of dates people just received emails on.

For obvious reasons, I would be so stoked to have a vin next week!
 
Same cab except for obvious interior appointments! Couple that cab with the SD proportions and it looks like a totally different animal - even in non Tremor trim. I like it!!!
Same cab? That’s incredible! I had no idea. Makes sense for cost control. You’d never know, though. I’ll have to look close the next time my brother-in-law has his f150 next to the tremor….you know…when it gets here, and stuff.
 
I've been reading posts on this site for the past few weeks, mostly about production dates. Ford confirmed my order on 8/2 and on 8/12 they sent me an email stating my production week was 9/13. From everything I'm reading I'm not holding my breath but how could that happen so fast? I'm fully expecting my production date to get pushed back...
 
I hope not, I got the same email with the same date, September 13. Now I’m wait for the email from them telling me they are pushing my build date up. Glass half full!
 
Back
Top Bottom