FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ok, I talked to my salesman today about deals and financing. I've also called a few other dealers in my area and I get the same answer. He and the finance manager are adamant that you cannot combine the PCO, Farm Bureau, or any other private offer like those with azxd plans. He said they will get kicked back when you try to use them.

So I have asked a few times, how and which dealers are doing this so I can call them and find out so I can tell my dealer it is possible.

So please, someone who was successfully able to use the PCO and Farmers with azxd plan please post your dealer or PM it to me so I can contact them.

Otherwise, I have to call bs on this being possible.

Thank you in advance for your reply.
My salesman is pretty close to me so we tried to apply anything we could but was told no offers stack on AZD, I believe the offers do stack on X. I'm getting D plan.
 
F250 Platinum, Star White, SRW, 6.7, 3.55 locking w/ everything except for supplemental heat, ramps and aux camera (yep, I got AS) Order confirmed by Ford on 7/26. I've been passing the time lurking on this forum and laughing my ass off @Vermonster (hope you get scheduled soon). It will be a RV tow bitch to replace my 12' F150 (24' 7,500 RV)
And did I mention that mine is NOT a Tremor.... sorry
 
Last edited:
This morning, I removed the AS from my order that i placed this week after reading the prduction notes posted on the Blue Oval forum. I want my truck sooner than later and want the AS but it's definitely not a deal breaker. Blue Oval AS Thread

FWIW: However, i do have small gripe to pick with the massive order spreadsheet from the Ford-Trucks forum. I have two vehicles being built, one i am actually not taking delivery, but it's going to be delivered tomorrow as confimred by the dealer. It does have AS but the tracker doesn't pick up AS option. So i don't know how accurate it is on the options columns.
1628878148485.webp
 
I sold my 2018 VW Atlas already since the resale value is so high right now and have been mostly riding my motorcycle to work, or taking my son's Ford Focus one rainy days (he's not fully licensed yet, so he can't go anywhere without me or my Mrs. anyway). He'll probably have his license by the end of this month, then it'll just be the motorcycle for me... which is fine... until maybe November or December. That's when things usually get pretty wet around here... and cold. I draw the line at riding my bike in the snow, generally. Then it'll be the Mrs and me carpooling in her car. So, here's to hoping I get my Tremor with its stupid fancy robot steering wheel by October.
 
I don’t really have any constraints right now keeping me from waiting awhile. The truck is a nice to have up until about next February which is when I’d really like to have it on account of moving and it being peak desert season.

I have a dirt bike, a sxs, a ton of tools and an old Mini Cooper I’d like to be able to pull at once to my next location.

Until then I’ll keep driving my 2016 Camaro SS and my LX570. The LX has been a good vehicle, comfortable, great off road, plenty of power, tows 8k, but I’ve been ‘making it work’ more and more and I miss my old F-250.
 
Just received my email from Ford that my 350 6.7 Tremor is scheduled for production the week of September 13th. I ordered it April 19th! Is there a way to tell by VIN what plant it is being built at?
 
There’s a few of us. Stand fast. Apes together strong. We’ll get our stupid fancy robot steering wheels.
I as well am a type AS guy. Called the dealer today asking what the hold up is and if the AS is the problem or what. he said " nope it is clean and is line to be built" hope that means something but I will not bet on it.
 
I as well am a type AS guy. Called the dealer today asking what the hold up is and if the AS is the problem or what. he said " nope it is clean and is line to be built" hope that means something but I will not bet on it.

I think all of us with AS on our builds are in line to be built—just they are skipping over us until the commodity issue has the needed parts.
 
Just received my email from Ford that my 350 6.7 Tremor is scheduled for production the week of September 13th. I ordered it April 19th! Is there a way to tell by VIN what plant it is being built at?
When did the email arrive? Yesterday or now?
 
Just received my email from Ford that my 350 6.7 Tremor is scheduled for production the week of September 13th. I ordered it April 19th! Is there a way to tell by VIN what plant it is being built at?
I believe all Super Duty’s are built at the Kentucky plant. Certainly all the Tremors are, just can’t say if the larger commercial variants are.
 
interesting. I flipped through old production notes on BlueOvalForums and didn’t find anything indicating when commodity restrictions lift. Seems like they just start scheduling

I think all of us with AS on our builds are in line to be built—just they are skipping over us until the commodity issue has the needed parts.
Dont burst any glimmers of hope badnews snews. If the commodity part being missing would that take the
"clean" part away from the order?
 
Last edited:
interesting. I flipped through old production notes on BlueOvalForums and didn’t find anything indicating when commodity restrictions lift. Seems like they just start scheduling.

Wait a second, let me understand this, you are flipping thru another forum and then running over here to post what you found elsewhere and your assumptions

Talk about stupid, wow
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom