FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

As a matter of fact I did. Drove away with the "factory recommended" pressures set to 60F 70R, felt all over the place. Stopped for dinner and dropped all 4 to 55 and helped significantly. Obviously pressures will be adjusted for towing purposes in the future but 55 feels great.
Good to know!!
 
Ordered & Confirmed 6/20. Added heated steering wheel on 6/27 & added Trailer Backup Assist + added back the carpet on 8/4. Got my VIN today and a build date of 9/20. Hoping to have the truck to Portland, OR by Halloween!
Why did you add the carpet back? 🤔
 
Just received this email.....Holy Crap!!!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210812-182239_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20210812-182239_Gmail.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20210812-182303_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20210812-182303_Gmail.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 86
This truck isn't going to get much dirt or mud inside the cab, I preferred the perceived noise canceling ability of the carpet over the durability of the vinyl. Plus I'll have all weather mats so I'm not worried much about damage
The vinyl has same noise qualities as carpet (y)
 
Back
Top Bottom