FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Truck arrived at dealer, and...... there is a dent in the tailgate... Salesman said they are waiting on the paintless guy to show up and see if he can fix it... might be the first 2022 with bodywork, LOL...
 
Anyone getting scheduled today?!
Is this Thursday (today) a super duty scheduling day? I saw a post that mentioned September. Maybe that was build dates.

I’ve not seen any emails and I can’t bring myself to call.
 
Yes, trucks picked today will be built the week of 9/6.
Good deal. Thanks for the clarification.

Ford: Come on! I need my truck for Bow season beginning on 10/1. 🦌 🤞
 
Nope!
F350 Lariat 6.7 Iconic Silver, blackout/ultimate, power running boards, soft tonneau pretty much loaded without steering and cruise.
Similar to my order. I did the same color and engine, but changed to folding tonneau, and added spray in liner, 5th wheel, console safe, ultimate towing, adaptive cruise and steering. I do also have the carpet delete…forgot that curveball.
 
Similar to my order. I did the same color and engine, but changed to folding tonneau, and added spray in liner, 5th wheel, console safe, ultimate towing, adaptive cruise and steering. I do also have the carpet delete…forgot that curveball.
Fingers crossed we get picked up today!
Bow season starts 9/18 in Wisconsin so not going to be in time.
I put my deer in the back bed so I kept the carpet and all weather mats. (Ha Ha ha)
 
FYI for folks, if you're picked today there's a reasonable chance you won't be notified until tomorrow. So no news today doesn't mean much. :)
 
Can someone remind me, once the truck shows as "built" and awaiting shipment does that mean it has everything installed? Including the stuff from GFX (bed liner, etc)? Or does that simply mean it's done at the factory, but may need additional work done off-site.

Context: my truck, which is getting the factory bed liner, has been awaiting shipment for a week now and just curious whether it's waiting in line at GFX or at the train station. :)
 
Fingers crossed we get picked up today!
Bow season starts 9/18 in Wisconsin so not going to be in time.
I put my deer in the back bed so I kept the carpet and all weather mats. (Ha Ha ha)
I’m doing my tremor dance for you (and I). Too funny on the deer comment. I don’t know if you have ticks out your way like we do here in VT now, but damn! Those things are all over the place where I hunt (north east kingdom of Vermont). We used my father-in-law’s truck last year and lint roller’ed ourselves before getting in to his cloth interior - as well as for safety. My wife has horses and a unique ability to eat snacks in a vehicle too. So that pushed me over the edge. Lol 😂

Now I am refreshing my email all day. Lol
 
FYI for folks, if you're picked today there's a reasonable chance you won't be notified until tomorrow. So no news today doesn't mean much. :)
Awww - good to know. Thank you concealed carry weapon. Am I right on the name?
 
Awww - good to know. Thank you closed carry weapon. Am I right on the name?
No problem! And I would be checking the Mach E tracker as well as email. In my experience it had updated data before I got the email. But again, it might not be updated until tomorrow.

Nope! It's just my initials. Ironically don't own anything more powerful than a CO2 pellet gun. :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top Bottom