FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Heard back from the dealer on my 4/28 order:

“
Hello Joshua,

The ford rep is making it a number one priority and expediting this truck.
thank you”

Phew - glad that’s taken care of.

😒
 
Heard back from the dealer on my 4/28 order:

“
Hello Joshua,

The ford rep is making it a number one priority and expediting this truck.
thank you”

Phew - glad that’s taken care of.

😒
Oh damn so delivery next week then? 😣

The tale of your 2022 Tremor order is going to go down as the best story 2021 next to the guy who has been waiting 7 years for the "air umbrella"
 
Heard back from the dealer on my 4/28 order:

“
Hello Joshua,

The ford rep is making it a number one priority and expediting this truck.
thank you”

Phew - glad that’s taken care of.

😒
Isn't that the same thing as "you should be getting an update in a couple weeks"? 😂

Kidding aside, I hope you get your truck soon man and at least a free accessory or large 5 piece nuggets meal for the agonizing wait.
 
Isn't that the same thing as "you should be getting an update in a couple weeks"? 😂

Kidding aside, I hope you get your truck soon man and at least a free accessory or large 5 piece nuggets meal for the agonizing wait.
A half eaten corndog and a can of Sprite best they can do
 
Has anyone that has used X-plan from Mustang club had any trouble because it hasn’t been 90 days yet?

We ordered using X plan & had to give the dealer the printed out PIN form along with proof of 90 days prior to them ordering.

Was told Ford audits X Plan and the dealers have to keep hard copy’s of all X plan orders
 
Mine has been in production since 7/26 and I noticed the date at the bottom of my window sticker change three times. 7/26, 7/31 and now 8/7.

My best guess or theory is this date changes in relation to when parts were sent to plant, build date and now body shop date for installing accessories and spray bed liner, install 5th wheel prep etc.

Platinum’s seem to stay in production a week to 2 weeks depending on Acc.

I placed my order on March 22, it should be heading home soon 😁

The date on my window sticker changed from 7/22 (sent to plant date) and then to 8/1 the completed date and finally 8/2 the shipping date.

I suspect like others have said it changed based on what else is done to it, shipping being the last date it changes too.
This makes sense...I had front and back Wheel liners on mine which meant it needed to go across the street for those additions. Hopefully that means she's on the train now (or very soon)...I think she'll visit most of the US States before arriving here in Alberta.
 
I know there are a lot of us anxiously awaiting the 8/12 date for Ford to schedule some more builds.

Does anyone know how that works? Will they schedule, like, hundreds of trucks that day? Or just a few a day randomly until their next break? I’ll find out soon enough, just curious.
 
We ordered using X plan & had to give the dealer the printed out PIN form along with proof of 90 days prior to them ordering.

Was told Ford audits X Plan and the dealers have to keep hard copy’s of all X plan orders
I ordered using A-plan but didn't have to supply the pin yet. Since it could easily be 2022 before I see my truck, any pin I get now would be invalid and I'd need a new one anyway.
 
I ordered using A-plan but didn't have to supply the pin yet. Since it could easily be 2022 before I see my truck, any pin I get now would be invalid and I'd need a new one anyway.
Plus, I believe my sis said I had to provide a vin when applying, and since no vin exists yet, couldn't get a pin
 
I ordered using A-plan but didn't have to supply the pin yet. Since it could easily be 2022 before I see my truck, any pin I get now would be invalid and I'd need a new one anyway.
Same here... A-plan but did not supply any PIN info yet...
 
Here She is .....dying that I have to wait till tomorrow to pick her up
 

Attachments

  • IMG-3775.webp
    IMG-3775.webp
    412.3 KB · Views: 154
Has anyone confirmed that this date is truly the build date? I searched for my Window sticker a while back after dealer got me the VIN and it had 07/23 (which was the scheduled build date). Just looked it up again today and now say 08/10. Order placed on 04/13. I'm almost wondering if that date is reflective of the date you pull the window sticker from the system?
the date at the bottom of the window sticker will change when there is a status update to your truck (which may not be reflected on the trackers). If you want the build date it will be in the lower right hand corner however you will need to highlight it with your mouse to make it visible. I don't have my sticker handy or I'd give you a screenshot of where to highlight.
 
the date at the bottom of the window sticker will change when there is a status update to your truck (which may not be reflected on the trackers). If you want the build date it will be in the lower right hand corner however you will need to highlight it with your mouse to make it visible. I don't have my sticker handy or I'd give you a screenshot of where to highlight.
If you want to see the 'hidden' stuff in the 3 boxes in the lower left of the window sticker that shows breifly when you load the window sticker, highlight it with your mouse as shown below, copy, and paste to notepad. Mainly it has the dealer name and transport company
1628620108424.webp
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom