FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I read mention of someone above saying Adaptive Steering on Lariets, Platinums may start being scheduled soon. Anyone else heard elsewise?

Does Ford notify when these commodities become available or do they just send em?
 
I read mention of someone above saying Adaptive Steering on Lariets, Platinums may start being scheduled soon. Anyone else heard elsewise?

Does Ford notify when these commodities become available or do they just send em?
I hope you’re right!
 
Yay congrats! Excited for ya, you’ve had the longest wait of anyone

Mrmallerd… when did you place your order?

congrats on getting scheduled!!
Ordered & confirmed 4/8. Can't say I am the longest, but I will say that once I was scheduled the wait has been brutal. It's built, & now I get the transportation wait. My son wants to know what I am going to do once I get it. I told him that's when I get to install all my mods.
 
Ordered & confirmed 4/8. Can't say I am the longest, but I will say that once I was scheduled the wait has been brutal. It's built, & now I get the transportation wait. My son wants to know what I am going to do once I get it. I told him that's when I get to install all my mods.
4/8 is pretty much the peak of waiting time. You’ve earned your merit badge. 😎
 
Ordered mine 7/13 and confirmed 7/13 and got a production date 8/23. Looks like there was a big group that got 8/23 schedule. We’ll see if that moves back.
I personally feel like dealers with good status with FORD credit get better selection and order allotments. Just my theory. Also prob almost impossible to research from a consumer standpoint.
Ordered 7/13 also. A few days after that I got a vin from the sales manager, and an 8/23 production date.
My Lariat 350 order is budget minded, and not loaded with many options, just the value pkg and 5th wheel prep.
This morning I see on the tracker... "In Production" (y)

Not so fast...

Well now....refreshed the page and it went back to ..."Order Confirmed"...(n):unsure:
 
Last edited:
Order 042721 F350 SRW XL/STX 7.3 Built 072621 Shipped 072921 Arrived rail to Birmingham AL 080321 Will be convoy to Andalusia AL
Arrived to dealer 080921 will take delivery tomorrow.
Congrats! What dealer did you order from? I ordered from Long Lewis in Hoover May 17, F-350 SRW XLT Regular Cab 7.3, hoping to hear something this week or next about scheduling, nothing yet.
 
Its been on their website for over a week now since the sticker was released showing up as in-transit. The front desk clerks also don't know any better and tell folks who call in that it's available.
How does it show up on their website, my dealer site doesn't have mine and it has been on a rail car in the state of FL for 4 days and due at the dealer in 2 days...
 
Anyone get their window sticker with date on bottom. The 1st one was 8-3 and then went to 8-6. It is now back to 8-3. Build week was scheduled for 8-9. Just weird it changed back to original date. Ordered back on 4-26
 
man i cant tell you how much i needed someone to ask this question. i ordered a truck on 7/3. joined MCA 7/13. i have a build week of 8/23. i need the truck to be here no sooner than 10/11 but am now expecting my truck the end of september!!!!
 
man i cant tell you how much i needed someone to ask this question. i ordered a truck on 7/3. joined MCA 7/13. i have a build week of 8/23. i need the truck to be here no sooner than 10/11 but am now expecting my truck the end of september!!!!
How did you find you have a build date, Most people who ordered that recently are still in order placed mode.
 
Anyone get their window sticker with date on bottom. The 1st one was 8-3 and then went to 8-6. It is now back to 8-3. Build week was scheduled for 8-9. Just weird it changed back to original date. Ordered back on 4-26
Has anyone confirmed that this date is truly the build date? I searched for my Window sticker a while back after dealer got me the VIN and it had 07/23 (which was the scheduled build date). Just looked it up again today and now say 08/10. Order placed on 04/13. I'm almost wondering if that date is reflective of the date you pull the window sticker from the system?
 
Has anyone confirmed that this date is truly the build date? I searched for my Window sticker a while back after dealer got me the VIN and it had 07/23 (which was the scheduled build date). Just looked it up again today and now say 08/10. Order placed on 04/13. I'm almost wondering if that date is reflective of the date you pull the window sticker from the system?
I just received the email from Ford saying the build week was 8-9. Have not actually confirmed it with anyone though.
 
How does it show up on their website, my dealer site doesn't have mine and it has been on a rail car in the state of FL for 4 days and due at the dealer in 2 days...
No clue but here's mine (been on the site for roughly 2 weeks now).
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210810-095201.webp
    Screenshot_20210810-095201.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 92
I read mention of someone above saying Adaptive Steering on Lariets, Platinums may start being scheduled soon. Anyone else heard elsewise?

Does Ford notify when these commodities become available or do they just send em?
I had mentioned some posts back that I noticed that many orders on the tracker spreadsheet with adaptive steering have been given build weeks (if not already built and/or shipped), so I was speculating that they are, indeed, being scheduled. A lot of them are King Ranch models for some reason, but here are some Lariat and Platinum (and a couple Limited, which have AS by default) in there as well. It would seem they are being scheduled, but that doesn't mean they aren't at least limited in how many are scheduled in a given period of time due to commodity restrictions. I just decided I'm going to wait it out. I like the adaptive steering, so I might as well wait for it.
 
I ordered 5/18. At time of order dealer said to expect a November delivery. I have not received any e-mails from Ford. Checked in with dealer several weeks ago and they told me I had a build date of 8/1. Checked again yesterday and salesperson said I should expect delivery last week of August, first week of September. Should I be receiving updates from Ford? I know the dealer has my e-mail address. It is a big dealership, Akins Ford in Winder, GA. Anybody else have experience with this dealership?
 
I ordered 5/18. At time of order dealer said to expect a November delivery. I have not received any e-mails from Ford. Checked in with dealer several weeks ago and they told me I had a build date of 8/1. Checked again yesterday and salesperson said I should expect delivery last week of August, first week of September. Should I be receiving updates from Ford? I know the dealer has my e-mail address. It is a big dealership, Akins Ford in Winder, GA. Anybody else have experience with this dealership?
Ask them for your VIN# and Order code and you can add it to Fords website to track as well as Mach E and the FTE spreadsheet
 
Ordered & confirmed 4/8. Can't say I am the longest, but I will say that once I was scheduled the wait has been brutal. It's built, & now I get the transportation wait. My son wants to know what I am going to do once I get it. I told him that's when I get to install all my
Anyone get their window sticker with date on bottom. The 1st one was 8-3 and then went to 8-6. It is now back to 8-3. Build week was scheduled for 8-9. Just weird it changed back to original date. Ordered back on 4-26
Mine has been in production since 7/26 and I noticed the date at the bottom of my window sticker change three times. 7/26, 7/31 and now 8/7.

My best guess or theory is this date changes in relation to when parts were sent to plant, build date and now body shop date for installing accessories and spray bed liner, install 5th wheel prep etc.

Platinum’s seem to stay in production a week to 2 weeks depending on Acc.

I placed my order on March 22, it should be heading home soon 😁
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom