B
BlueKilla
Guest
Changes can affect commodity allocation based on the type of change.How does making changes effect the trucks build date/position in the Q to be built???
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Changes can affect commodity allocation based on the type of change.How does making changes effect the trucks build date/position in the Q to be built???
Only certain changes effect the date. I believe they are mostly around changes in packages. Adding or removing options shouldn't change anything. Adding, changing packages mightHow does making changes effect the trucks build date/position in the Q to be built???
I hear ya. But being it was my first call, I'm gonna be naive and believe it! hahaThe ol’ couple of weeks ploy.
First time I heard that was first week of June.
I hope it truly is a couple of weeks for you.
Those are quite recent order dates. Ford is still working on scheduling orders from back in May and June, so I would expect at minimum a few weeks until you're scheduled. It could also be significantly more than that (a few months), depending on if they shut down scheduling again and just how big the backlog is.
Got my confirmation 7/13 and schedule week email 7/20Great to hear! I ordered my 2022 F250 Lariat on 7/22 and got confirmation 7/23. Hoping to get an email with production date soon. When did you get the email with production date?
I will add that does not seem to be standard timeline by any means.Got my confirmation 7/13 and schedule week email 7/20
Really? Maybe they will catch up with back log. Meh - something a manufacturer never wants to say, “We will not take your money for our product.” Almost hard to believe.I was told today by the dealer I ordered mine from on 8/3 that they were told today 2022 orders will be suspended next week until further notice.....![]()
Yeah, that seems crazy fast compared to people who ordered in May or June that are still waiting.I will add that does not seem to be standard timeline by any means.
I was told today by the dealer I ordered mine from on 8/3 that they were told today 2022 orders will be suspended next week until further notice.....![]()
Really? Maybe they will catch up with back log. Meh - something a manufacturer never wants to say, “We will not take your money for our product.” Almost hard to believe.
Yay congrats! Excited for ya, you’ve had the longest wait of anyoneLooks like mine was finally sent to the Plant
Great day!My King Ranch with Adaptive Steering is due to my dealer today….
Looks like we ordered the same truck. When did you order?Great day!
Lol. No. But in a free market telling buyers, “no!” is Cra-Zay!So you paid in full for a product you are waiting to receive eh
Outstanding!!Great day!