Mrmallerd… when did you place your order?Yay congrats! Excited for ya, you’ve had the longest wait of anyone
congrats on getting scheduled!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mrmallerd… when did you place your order?Yay congrats! Excited for ya, you’ve had the longest wait of anyone
BooI was told today by the dealer I ordered mine from on 8/3 that they were told today 2022 orders will be suspended next week until further notice.....![]()
To get the most for my trade I gave the dealership my trade on 7/5 when I ordered the 22. So my dealership is sitting on 40k of my money while I impatiently wait and listen to the crickets. And I need the tax break for the trade so I just hope I get the order this year.Lol. No. But in a free market telling buyers, “no!” is Cra-Zay!
I am in it for a refundable $500.00 deposit.
Congrats! Looks fantastic! I ordered a KR as well. Would love to see your interior once you pick it up if you don’t mind. Did you do the vinyl floor option as well?Great day!
I’ll be hoping for you too! I think that was a good move you made, though. Prices seem to be falling slightly on the used vehicle market.To get the most for my trade I gave the dealership my trade on 7/5 when I ordered the 22. So my dealership is sitting on 40k of my money while I impatiently wait and listen to the crickets. And I need the tax break for the trade so I just hope I get the order this year.
Dont we all.My order was confirmed on 7/20 and thats all I know. would be nice to get a production date some time very soon since I need a truck!
I have a build week of 8/23 and hope for my truck at the end of Sept. The shipping time will be less for you so maybe you will get lucky.Yeah, that seems crazy fast compared to people who ordered in May or June that are still waiting.
I ordered 7/23, I can only hope that I get it before the end of August, or September!
Same situation.My truck arrived in town on Saturday via rail but unable to track any further. As expected dealer has no info until it shows up there. The last part of the waiting game is the worst.
You know I wanted to tell the dealer that somebody is scheduling the transport, these trucks are not showing up magically and to find out where it is but unfortunately i came back to my sensesSame situation.
June 2Looks like we ordered the same truck. When did you order?
will do on the interior shots.Congrats! Looks fantastic! I ordered a KR as well. Would love to see your interior once you pick it up if you don’t mind. Did you do the vinyl floor option as well?
Lucky lol, ordered mine 5/28 all I have received is a order confirmed nothing on production nothing from ford marketing on a VIN, I did drop adaptive steering last month since I heard those orders are not being filled.I had my order confirmed 7/23 and have a scheduled production email week of 8/23. Hopefully it won’t take 4-5 more months.![]()
That's pretty quick. I ordered 4/14 and it was just shipped today.June 2
man i cant tell you how much i needed someone to ask this question. i ordered a truck on 7/3. joined MCA 7/13. i have a build week of 8/23. i need the truck to be here no sooner than 10/11 but am now expecting my truck the end of september!!!!Has anyone that has used X-plan from Mustang club had any trouble because it hasn’t been 90 days yet?
Have you picked it up yet?Congrats! Looks fantastic! I ordered a KR as well. Would love to see your interior once you pick it up if you don’t mind. Did you do the vinyl floor option as w
will do on the interior shots.
I ordered the carpet and all weather mats. The carpet delete discussion came up after I had ordered and I was too worried to mess with anything.
I’ll good with this set up.