FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well, I called Ford marketing and got the “order processing” chat again, only this time it was, “check back in two to THREE weeks.

So I called the dealer again and asked them to have the Ford rep follow up on what my specific hold up is. The salesman had given my order to the dealership GM Friday to check (apparently) so I should hear something soon (maybe). I just want some info. I don’t care if I wait longer.

It reminds me of when I ordered a motorcycle back in ‘99 and that dealer had it come in 3 months after everyone else - constantly blaming the manufacturer. I was on the phone with the manufacturer and finally was told the dealer had not paid for some manufacturer invoices. So they were holding stock. The result was all my friends riding to Daytona while I sat home. 🥴

I’m not saying that’s the situation here, because it probably isn’t. I know these things are held up nationally - but - seeing all you guys/gals getting your trucks with order dates well past mine is a hard pill to keep swallowing. Don’t get me wrong, I am wicked happy for you, just sucks to be sitting on the sidelines…again.
Same here. I can't get a reason why its being held up. And now I'm starting to believe that I will get less for my trade than what they told me in April. Salesman said the value has gone down since then. I have a kbb estimate from back then and one from now and there is a $14k difference on the plus side for me. I know that the values have peaked and are aparently heading back down but it seems like now they are trying to lowball me.
 
Thanks guys, I hope the date sticks. Being in MI is a huge bonus since we're not too far from KY.

I'd consider it, but I thought a-plan/x-plan vehicles couldn't be sold for a certain period of time?
Correct, registered in your name and in your possession for at least 6mos
 
Finally built, dealer estimate is 8/16.

Dealer told me multiple folks have inquired about my truck and one guy has tried to bribe him with gas cards and paying above MSRP to try to buy my truck before it shows up 😂

View attachment 30021
How did they even know about the truck to make an offer? Wasn’t listed in their inventory…
 
Correct, registered in your name and in your possession for at least 6mos
Yep, from the rules:
  • Titling eligibility is as follows:
    • Vehicles must be retained in the customer's possession and registered as provided above for at least six months from the date of purchase or lease.
    • Individuals:
      • Vehicles must be registered or titled to the Partner Recognition X-Plan eligible individual.
      • Non-eligible members may appear as co-signers or co-makers of the loan or other financing agreement, and may also appear on the Vehicle Title or Registration. However, the primary user of the vehicle must be the X-Plan eligible member.
      • Vehicles leased under the Red Carpet Lease will be titled in the name of Ford Credit or as directed by Ford Credit or Lincoln AFS as directed by Lincoln Automotive Financial Services, but must conform to the above registration requirements.
      • Vehicles also may be registered in the name of a customer's trust provided that the
        customer's name is included in the name of the trust, i.e. "John Smith Trust.”
 
Its been on their website for over a week now since the sticker was released showing up as in-transit. The front desk clerks also don't know any better and tell folks who call in that it's available.
Just found my truck on my dealer's website as well. Show's "In transit". But that's news to me.
When I click to purchase truck, it does show "In transit - Pending Sale"....so that somewhat good news.
I'm still glass half empty with this whole process. Hopefully proven wrong and everything goes smoothly once it arrives..
 
I ordered a Lariat Tremor on 7/22, received a Ford Motor Company Order Confirmation the same day. When should I expect a scheduled for production email? Has anyone on here ordered around the same time as me?
Same, except I ordered 7/28, received confirmation same day. I’d love to know when to expect a production email too but I’m thinking it will be quite some time. Who knows
 
Just found my truck on my dealer's website as well. Show's "In transit". But that's news to me.
When I click to purchase truck, it does show "In transit - Pending Sale"....so that somewhat good news.
I'm still glass half empty with this whole process. Hopefully proven wrong and everything goes smoothly once it arrives..
I have the same thing with my Dealer. He stated that it auto populates on page when its shipped from Ford.

***Can anyone provide the web site for using vin to track you truck? Mine is being shipped now with Hansen and Adkins but they dont provide tracking
 
I ordered a Lariat Tremor on 7/22, received a Ford Motor Company Order Confirmation the same day. When should I expect a scheduled for production email? Has anyone on here ordered around the same time as me?

Same, except I ordered 7/28, received confirmation same day. I’d love to know when to expect a production email too but I’m thinking it will be quite some time. Who knows
Those are quite recent order dates. Ford is still working on scheduling orders from back in May and June, so I would expect at minimum a few weeks until you're scheduled. It could also be significantly more than that (a few months), depending on if they shut down scheduling again and just how big the backlog is.
 
I have the same thing with my Dealer. He stated that it auto populates on page when its shipped from Ford.
I guess that brings up another question…. Could it actually be “In Transit” without any of the trackers showing that? Dealership website shows In Transit. Would expect trackers to reflect that by now if that was the case.

Production date was 8/6.
 
Back
Top Bottom