FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

got an update yesterday 8/7
BE5C0CFA-48ED-4264-BD4D-777B55819C29.jpeg
 
There is a $1000 incentive on 22s but not for superduty. I didn't know about one pre-7/1... I will have to ask!

"Place a new vehicle retail order for a new 2021 or 2022 Mustang, Bronco™ Sport, EcoSport, Escape, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, F-150, Ranger or Transit Connect through a local authorized Ford Dealer between 7/7/2021 and 8/2/2021 and receive a $1,000 Bonus Cash offer."

I sent my salesman this June 18th after my order:

"Until recently, Ford offered a $500 incentive called the Retail Order Incentive Program to help make up for the fact that dealers lacked popular cars & trucks. Now, the automaker is offering a $1,000 "Retail Order Bonus Cash Certificate" on most vehicle orders through July 6.
As before, most models are eligible for Ford's order discount, including vehicles like the Ford F-150 pickup and Bronco Sport crossover. However, a closer look finds that newer vehicles like the Ford Mustang Mach-E as well as the highly anticipated Ford Bronco are excluded."


That does not seem to exclude SuperDuty... do you have your link?

He responded the next day with: "Ford sent us the memo we should be good to apply for unit. Also special order units are going to front of production line."
 
If you really want a Tremor order it and agree on price before it even built. My local dealer has been adding a $5000 market adjustment to all new trucks but this doesn't apply to trucks that are customer special orders. Also I worked with the Fleet manager as he handles all custom orders. I ordered on 7/10 and he said he thinks it will arrive mid Nov.
 
104k asking price for a 22MY platinum in Salt Lake. Crazy i will just wait for my order thanks.
Wow, broke the $100k barrier in UT now!

Same, so glad I ordered mine when I did 3/22/21 through Jorgensen’s Ford in Richfield, UT.
They have given me the best dealer experience I’ve ever received, highly recommend them and staying away from SLC Valley.
 
Does anyone know if the built email only comes after accessories have been added? I kind of assume it’s the bed liner that is holding up the build email and release to ship.
Scheduled to day 8/6

thanks!
 
Does anyone know if the built email only comes after accessories have been added? I kind of assume it’s the bed liner that is holding up the build email and release to ship.
Scheduled to day 8/6

thanks!
I had bed liner. Build 8/6. Email came on 8/7.
 
Does anyone know if the built email only comes after accessories have been added? I kind of assume it’s the bed liner that is holding up the build email and release to ship.
Scheduled to day 8/6

thanks!
I think that may be the case, my Platinum was built on July 26 week and sticker shows July 31 on the bottom but it still in production status with eta ship date between Aug 21-27.
I have retract cover and spray in liner plus 5th wheel prep on mine.

Ford Marketing said it was finished and ready to ship Friday even though it’s still in production status. For what it’s worth I believe the sites may be a few days behind actual.

I placed my order on March 22 and received confirmation email the same day but for some reason the tracker site shows a date of June 1st as my order date which is incorrect.
 
I had bed liner. Build 8/6. Email came on 8/7.
I didn’t get an email but mine was built on 8/6 per the dealer. My window sticker shows 8/5 and is still in production on the Ford tracking site but shows it will be in S FL by 9/5. Maybe tomorrow the tracker will update 🤷🏽‍♂️. I have 5th wheel and spray in bed liner and from the sounds of it that holds things up. Does anyone know if vinyl floor (carpet delete) is out sourced like the bed liner ??
 
I didn’t get an email but mine was built on 8/6 per the dealer. My window sticker shows 8/5 and is still in production on the Ford tracking site but shows it will be in S FL by 9/5. Maybe tomorrow the tracker will update 🤷🏽‍♂️. I have 5th wheel and spray in bed liner and from the sounds of it that holds things up. Does anyone know if vinyl floor (carpet delete) is out sourced like the bed liner ??
You and are nearly identical in scenarios. My build and sticker dates match. No email either. Mines due in Oregon 9/9 - 9/15 (praying for earlier).
 
Does anyone know if the built email only comes after accessories have been added? I kind of assume it’s the bed liner that is holding up the build email and release to ship.
Scheduled to day 8/6

thanks!
Looking at the tracker, yours and mine looked be built at around the same time. Mine needed power boards and bed liner and I didn't get an email until 2 days after build so I'm assuming that was adding on extras.
 
You and are nearly identical in scenarios. My build and sticker dates match. No email either. Mines due in Oregon 9/9 - 9/15 (praying for earlier).
Add me to this group. Bedliner with 8/6 build day but still in production and no built status on any of the trackers and no email. Estimated delivery to Washington state on 9/20.
 
Back
Top Bottom