Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My sis is nights on the line, bro in law is night maintenance. So they ainβt high enough to pull strings..lolHope itβs sooner for ya! Need to pull those sister/bro-law strings![]()
CSX - 1 (877) 744-7279Whatβs the CSX phone number? What info do they need to track? Vin? I was told by my dealer it was shipped via Rail even though window sticker says convoy.
1 (877) 744-7279
2-1-3
Search by location
Provide initials (letters)
Provide rail car #
Whatβs the CSX phone number? What info do they need to track? Vin? I was told by my dealer it was shipped via Rail even though window sticker says convoy.
When did it ship? I think week of the 16th you will get the truck after the dealer prep up. Post picks and the day you get it so I have an idea of when mine might make it here build week 8/23 for me.Mine says itβs estimated to be at my dealer here in the Willamette Valley between 8/22-8/28. I called the CSX tracking line for an update this morning and itβs already in Wenatchee, WA. I really hope it doesnβt take 2 weeks to make it another 300 miles to me.
Exact same thing happened to me. Added heated wheel and price changed. Oh well.F-350 6.7 DRW Lariat ordered 5/1, pretty loaded (inc AS). Still no VIN or even a confirmation email from Ford. Asked the dealer to add the heated steering wheel ($165), and found out afterwards that the MSRP has gone up by $250.![]()
I believe on the Lariat, the heated wheel adds rain sensing wipers as a package. Not sure if it was that way before, but it might explain the price increase.F-350 6.7 DRW Lariat ordered 5/1, pretty loaded (inc AS). Still no VIN or even a confirmation email from Ford. Asked the dealer to add the heated steering wheel ($165), and found out afterwards that the MSRP has gone up by $250.![]()
It was indeed that way before. Theyβve been paired up since at least 20MY.I believe on the Lariat, the heated wheel adds rain sensing wipers as a package. Not sure if it was that way before, but it might explain the price increase.
Well, they gouge us on every feature like that. Funny how a 25k Corolla can come with every safety and convenience feature standard, but Ford charges an arm and leg for each safety feature like adaptive cruise, pedestrian braking, blind spot, etc. So yeah, it doesnβt surprise me that they keep increasing prices, because we keep buying trucks. They donβt call the F-Series the Ford cash cow for nothing.It was indeed that way before. Theyβve been paired up since at least 20MY.
what build did you order?Does the updated production schedule show they are back to scheduling builds again? I thought scheduling wasnβt resuming until 8/12?
patiently waiting to get scheduled from my order placed on 3/29!!! Still no build week or vin. Starting to get a little depressed over here!
Well, they gouge us on every feature like that. Funny how a 25k Corolla can come with every safety and convenience feature standard, but Ford charges an arm and leg for each safety feature like adaptive cruise, pedestrian braking, blind spot, etc. So yeah, it doesnβt surprise me that they keep increasing prices, because we keep buying trucks. They donβt call the F-Series the Ford cash cow for nothing.
Iβm hoping October as well. But my dealer said we would probably be in winter coats upon deliveryβ¦lol. Wish A-plan got priorityβ¦lol. I also didnβt get adaptive steering or the active cruise control. Not to save time, I just didnβt want them. I tried the adaptive steering on the F150 I rented and didnβt care for it personally. Guess Iβm so used to steering play, that not having any was weird and I caused the truck to swerve from
I wish they had KR color options. Personally that current color of leather is not my favorite looking leather.Spoke to my sis and brother in law today. They will start back to full three shifts next week. Evidently, they slowed production these last few weeks in order to focus parts on clearing the lots of gazillion 2021 trucks parked waiting on chipsβ¦.lol. So that does correspond to them not restarting scheduling till August 12th. Good news is that everything being built right now will ship so no more sending trucks into the parking lot abyssβ¦.lol. My order confirmation was on July 19, so I wonβt see anything till after October or November if Iβm lucky. Rumor is orders placed in July will likely take 5 to 6 months to receive. Here is the website pics of what my truck will be. Love the blue, wish the KR Atlas blue didn't come with the chrome package but I'll live with it. 250, 6.7L. View attachment 29721
View attachment 29720
And they ditched the heated wipers.And yet Ford does not offer a heated windshield wiper/winter windshield option and so many other manufactures do
Congrats!! Beautiful truck!I took delivery of mine today!!
Removed the adaptive steering a week ago to try to get this pushed through. Going to call this Friday for an update.what build did you order?