FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

MINE SHIPPED TODAY! Although at this point I think I am rooting more for @Vermonster to at least get info!!!
Picking up my truck today! It arrived early! Dealer already FaceTimed me with the truck when they got it in!
 
Ordered mine May 28th, received the ford processing my order email and no updates since called marketing about a VIN they said they had no VIN or updates, my dealer did say they submitted a change to delete the adaptive cruise, just hope ford received that, no way to confirm. Iam confident in my dealer just wanted to ensure Ford didn’t miss anything.
Guess I wait
 
Order 042721 F350 SRW XL/STX 7.3
Built 072621
Shipped 072921
Arrived rail to Birmingham AL 080321 Will be convoy to Andalusia AL


Is there way to track truck from rail station to dealer ? Any anticipated delays? Approx. 2.5 hour drive. Thanks
 
My build (ordered may 10th) is identical to this one just gray and it should be arriving in the next week or so. The only options I did not get were AS and Moonroof.
is AS the hold on these orders. may i should dump it. But it will be my Daily Driver to work and would like the AS for parking lots.
 
The FTE tracker seems to show only KingRanch's have been built with AS.... three entries with both a production date and the column V for AS highlighted in red.
For ones that have been built, that's true. But, there are different trims that have at least been scheduled: King Ranch (mostly), some Lariat, and Limited. I don't know. I'd like to have adaptive steering, but if it's going to make me have to wait until January to get my truck, that might be enough to make me change my mind.

-SR-
 
is AS the hold on these orders. may i should dump it. But it will be my Daily Driver to work and would like the AS for parking lots.
Ask yourself these three simple questions:

- Did you previously own a truck (or learn to drive a vehicle) with adaptive steering?
- Do you have a truck with adaptive steering currently, and if yes, do you like it?
- Would you brag to your buddies about having adaptive steering?

I was in your shoes, until my wife said "you learned to drive without it, so man up and just delete it otherwise you'll be kicking yourself when it's delayed because of a fancy option. Use that $1000 and take me out to dinner".

tl:dr - drop the AS, bro. you won't miss it.
 
Ask yourself these three simple questions:

- Did you previously own a truck (or learn to drive a vehicle) with adaptive steering?
- Do you have a truck with adaptive steering currently, and if yes, do you like it?
- Would you brag to your buddies about having adaptive steering?

I was in your shoes, until my wife said "you learned to drive without it, so man up and just delete it otherwise you'll be kicking yourself when it's delayed because of a fancy option. Use that $1000 and take me out to dinner".

tl:dr - drop the AS, bro. you won't miss it.

Don't even know what I don't know about the adaptive steering, or what vehicles have it......

Had a 97 F250 powerstroke & took it to EJS 99 & embrased quite a few jeeps, me thinks a 22 F250 Tremor does not need such high faluting steering & it's just more to go wrong.
 
Don't even know what I don't know about the adaptive steering, or what vehicles have it......

Had a 97 F250 powerstroke & took it to EJS 99 & embrased quite a few jeeps, me thinks a 22 F250 Tremor does not need such high faluting steering & it's just more to go wrong.
Exactly!

I currently still drive a 97 powerstroke, and it does just fine without a little plastic and magic (electronic) doohicky between the rack and the pinion.
 
Contrary point; it’s an 80k dollar truck, there are many and more severe failure points in the driveline than adaptive steering, I want that thing to drive as sweet as possible. I got time on my side too.
 
Ask yourself these three simple questions:

- Did you previously own a truck (or learn to drive a vehicle) with adaptive steering?
- Do you have a truck with adaptive steering currently, and if yes, do you like it?
- Would you brag to your buddies about having adaptive steering?

I was in your shoes, until my wife said "you learned to drive without it, so man up and just delete it otherwise you'll be kicking yourself when it's delayed because of a fancy option. Use that $1000 and take me out to dinner".

tl:dr - drop the AS, bro. you won't miss it.
That's good advice. Still, the one and only Super Duty I got to test drive before deciding to order my own was a 2020 Platinum, so it has adaptive steering and I kinda liked it. I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment... and fancy options.

-SR-
 
Spoke to my sis and brother in law today. They will start back to full three shifts next week. Evidently, they slowed production these last few weeks in order to focus parts on clearing the lots of gazillion 2021 trucks parked waiting on chips….lol. So that does correspond to them not restarting scheduling till August 12th. Good news is that everything being built right now will ship so no more sending trucks into the parking lot abyss….lol. My order confirmation was on July 19, so I won’t see anything till after October or November if I’m lucky. Rumor is orders placed in July will likely take 5 to 6 months to receive. Here is the website pics of what my truck will be. Love the blue, wish the KR Atlas blue didn't come with the chrome package but I'll live with it. 250, 6.7L. View attachment 29721
View attachment 29720
I had my order confirmed 7/23 and have a scheduled production email week of 8/23. Hopefully it won’t take 4-5 more months. 😬😩
 

Attachments

  • 85B4FE00-EF7F-4C7C-9BCC-42CDF9D930E6.webp
    85B4FE00-EF7F-4C7C-9BCC-42CDF9D930E6.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom