FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

When did it ship? I think week of the 16th you will get the truck after the dealer prep up. Post picks and the day you get it so I have an idea of when mine might make it here build week 8/23 for me.

It shipped 7/29. I stopped by our dealership today and our GM told me to still expect it close to 8/22. He said once it hits the Port of Portland, he’ll have a better idea of when we can expect delivery.
 
I wish they had KR color options. Personally that current color of leather is not my favorite looking leather.
I do agree that they need choices on KR. Not just color... Why can't you get a monochromatic color without the chrome package? Why not a blackout option? I have never understood that. It isn't like the option doesn't exist and require retooling. And why is atlas blue only a monochromatic color? I could go on and on...lol.

I do like the darker KR interior they had a while back better, but the current is ok.
 
Is there supposed to be a price attached to that?
Mine says 125.00, that's why I ask. If it is a dealer thing, I'll tell them to drop it or I'll order somewhere else. Which will be difficult for them since I signed my trade over already and if I walk away, they have to pay me the 30k in cash. I didn't sign any buy or trade agreements, only thing I signed was my title.
 
Mine says 125.00, that's why I ask. If it is a dealer thing, I'll tell them to drop it or I'll order somewhere else. Which will be difficult for them since I signed my trade over already and if I walk away, they have to pay me the 30k in cash. I didn't sign any buy or trade agreements, only thing I signed was my title.
I think it is a factory thing for invoice pricing—I have it on mine and am not balking as my pricing is based on invoice, not MSRP. I would have sympathy for those paying MSRP or MSRP plus, but consider myself lucky below invoice, even if it includes $125 for fuel that I am actually getting.
 
I think it is a factory thing for invoice pricing—I have it on mine and am not balking as my pricing is based on invoice, not MSRP. I would have sympathy for those paying MSRP or MSRP plus, but consider myself lucky below invoice, even if it includes $125 for fuel that I am actually getting.
Yeah, I thought it was factory, but I found it odd that it wasn't on his sheet. Also, I know in the past, fuel fees were a dealer thing. I've sent an email to my salesperson. I also want to see if I can get the ford maintenance plan at dealer cost and if the dealer had anything like a lifetime powertrain warranty. I know some dealers like Knox Ford has that. But they are idiots bec a's use they told me that they couldn't order any vehicles because the ford order banks were closed. So they are either very uninformed or they don't want to do customer retail orders. Maybe they reached their allotment, but they specifically said all ordering for super dutys was closed. To fill up my 34 gal tank, at 3.15/gal, is about 106. So they are taking advantage of us even more by making almost 20 dollars on every unit sold just from fuel charges at least on the ones with a 34 gal tank.
 
Yeah, I thought it was factory, but I found it odd that it wasn't on his sheet. Also, I know in the past, fuel fees were a dealer thing. I've sent an email to my salesperson. I also want to see if I can get the ford maintenance plan at dealer cost and if the dealer had anything like a lifetime powertrain warranty. I know some dealers like Knox Ford has that. But they are idiots bec a's use they told me that they couldn't order any vehicles because the ford order banks were closed. So they are either very uninformed or they don't want to do customer retail orders. Maybe they reached their allotment, but they specifically said all ordering for super dutys was closed. To fill up my 34 gal tank, at 3.15/gal, is about 106. So they are taking advantage of us even more by making almost 20 dollars on every unit sold just from fuel charges at least on the ones with a 34 gal tank.
Mine is listed on the invoice as $100.64—cheaper than I can get 34 gal of gas.
 
Mine is listed on the invoice as $100.64—cheaper than I can get 34 gal of gas.
See, makes me think it is added by the dealer. Mine is 125. I can buy diesel in a small town close for 2.99. That is 101.66 for 34 gal. The truck stops are all 3.15 to 3.40 around here though.
 
IMG_20210808_071522.webp

No fuel charge on mine .
 
Mine was produced yesterday and has an ETA of 8/26... Way ahead of when I thought I would get it when I initially ordered!
 
To the folks that ordered before 7/1 and taking delivery now: Are you seeing the $1000 retail bonus cash(for ordering before 7/1)? Also, if so, are you doing X-Plan? My salesman says he thinks I will get both, but I had to prod him a bit on the retail bonus cash initially
 
To the folks that ordered before 7/1 and taking delivery now: Are you seeing the $1000 retail bonus cash(for ordering before 7/1)? Also, if so, are you doing X-Plan? My salesman says he thinks I will get both, but I had to prod him a bit on the retail bonus cash initially
Interesting. I didn’t think that was being applied to 22s only 21s. Thanks for the heads up.
 
When did you order yours?
Initially 6/16. I made a few changes and the final "confirmed" date shows up on the Ford tracker is 6/22. Star white F250, 7.3, Lariat Ultimate, dual battery, adap cruise, UTT, LED, upfitter, etc
 
To the folks that ordered before 7/1 and taking delivery now: Are you seeing the $1000 retail bonus cash(for ordering before 7/1)? Also, if so, are you doing X-Plan? My salesman says he thinks I will get both, but I had to prod him a bit on the retail bonus cash initially
There is a $1000 incentive on 22s but not for superduty. I didn't know about one pre-7/1... I will have to ask!

"Place a new vehicle retail order for a new 2021 or 2022 Mustang, Bronco™ Sport, EcoSport, Escape, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, F-150, Ranger or Transit Connect through a local authorized Ford Dealer between 7/7/2021 and 8/2/2021 and receive a $1,000 Bonus Cash offer."
 
I took delivery of mine todayProof of existence

See, makes me think it is added by the dealer. Mine is 125. I can buy diesel in a small town close for 2.99. That is 101.66 for 34 gal. The truck stops are all 3.15 to 3.40 around here though.
Damg they are charging close to 4 for Diesel here in Salt Lake City
 
Back
Top Bottom