FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Watching this thread close. Ordered a 22MY AMB F250, 6.7L, Lariat w/ Blackout on 14 June and heard nothing since order confirmation. Great to see some folks taking delivery…I’d be happy just to have a VIN.
 
Watching this thread close. Ordered a 22MY AMB F250, 6.7L, Lariat w/ Blackout on 14 June and heard nothing since order confirmation. Great to see some folks taking delivery…I’d be happy just to have a VIN.
New scheduling opens august 12th.

Those of us taking delivery ordered way back in March/April
 
Watching this thread close. Ordered a 22MY AMB F250, 6.7L, Lariat w/ Blackout on 14 June and heard nothing since order confirmation. Great to see some folks taking delivery…I’d be happy just to have a VIN.
There was limited scheduling between June 9th and July 16th. Scheduling is set to resume on the 12th at normal capacity from what i can tell. Ford issued a notice stating that due to such high backlog of orders it will take several weeks to get caught up.

I ordered mine June 8th and am in the same boat as you.
 
Ordered June 8th as well. I called Ford 2 weeks ago to see if I had a VIN yet. Lady was nice, said no, but from what she could see, I should get some info over the next couple weeks. I’m hoping to have a build date assigned by the end of the month. Based on order date and what people are saying in here about shift shutdowns, updated scheduling, etc., I think that’s realistic
 
Lady was nice, said no, but from what she could see, I should get some info over the next couple weeks.

The ol’ couple of weeks ploy.

First time I heard that was first week of June. 😵‍💫

I hope it truly is a couple of weeks for you.
 
Add me to this group. Bedliner with 8/6 build day but still in production and no built status on any of the trackers and no email. Estimated delivery to Washington state on 9/20.
I had Bedliner and 5th wheel prep. Mine showed built 8/6. 8/7 release date. Currently pending shipment. 8/20-8/26 delivery to central TX.
 
Finally built, dealer estimate is 8/16.

Dealer told me multiple folks have inquired about my truck and one guy has tried to bribe him with gas cards and paying above MSRP to try to buy my truck before it shows up 😂

Screenshot_20210809-110017.png
 
Finally built, dealer estimate is 8/16.

Dealer told me multiple folks have inquired about my truck and one guy has tried to bribe him with gas cards and paying above MSRP to try to buy my truck before it shows up 😂

View attachment 30021
I'd be livid if my dealer would even entertain the notion of selling my special order truck! Lol better hope he's got a good conscience.
 
I'd be livid if my dealer would even entertain the notion of selling my special order truck! Lol better hope he's got a good conscience.

He does, he was laughing it off. The guy ended up ordering a new truck but was pushing hard to try and steal mine. Get to the back of the line asshole.

I feel the same I ordered it and its mine so order your own. The whole reason I ordered was to get all the options I wanted none of those I didn't.

Exactly, I can understand fighting over dealer stock or a cancelled order but don't try stealing someone's existing order. Some people don't have a conscience. I am glad my dealer is/has not been shady throughout this process.
 
My order shipped via rail on 07/27. UP automated line shows the train currently stopped in Roseville, CA. which is where I live. Took a detour on the way to work and could see the auto carriers (literally dozens of them) stacked up. Kind of surreal my truck is somewhere in that yard and will continue on to wherever the transfer to truck for final delivery takes place.

Anyone know where completed orders for Northern California are transferred from rail to truck? Bay Area most likely.
 
Finally built, dealer estimate is 8/16.

Dealer told me multiple folks have inquired about my truck and one guy has tried to bribe him with gas cards and paying above MSRP to try to buy my truck before it shows up 😂

View attachment 30021
Congrats dude looks like you beat me on delivery 😎
 
Finally built, dealer estimate is 8/16.

Dealer told me multiple folks have inquired about my truck and one guy has tried to bribe him with gas cards and paying above MSRP to try to buy my truck before it shows up 😂

View attachment 30021

Congrats Dude, ya gots me by three days. Now, lets see whose makes it first.
 
Well, I called Ford marketing and got the “order processing” chat again, only this time it was, “check back in two to THREE weeks.

So I called the dealer again and asked them to have the Ford rep follow up on what my specific hold up is. The salesman had given my order to the dealership GM Friday to check (apparently) so I should hear something soon (maybe). I just want some info. I don’t care if I wait longer.

It reminds me of when I ordered a motorcycle back in ‘99 and that dealer had it come in 3 months after everyone else - constantly blaming the manufacturer. I was on the phone with the manufacturer and finally was told the dealer had not paid for some manufacturer invoices. So they were holding stock. The result was all my friends riding to Daytona while I sat home. 🥴

I’m not saying that’s the situation here, because it probably isn’t. I know these things are held up nationally - but - seeing all you guys/gals getting your trucks with order dates well past mine is a hard pill to keep swallowing. Don’t get me wrong, I am wicked happy for you, just sucks to be sitting on the sidelines…again.
 
He does, he was laughing it off. The guy ended up ordering a new truck but was pushing hard to try and steal mine. Get to the back of the line asshole.



Exactly, I can understand fighting over dealer stock or a cancelled order but don't try stealing someone's existing order. Some people don't have a conscience. I am glad my dealer is/has not been shady throughout this process.
Depending on how high above MSRP he is willing to pay, it might be worth you taking delivery and then selling it to him…..lol. 5 to 10 grand over would be worth me using another a-plan pin…lol
 
How Late in the Process can you make changes. I have a build week of 8/23 and was thinking about adding the wheel well liners. Is it worth changing or can I do that through the dealership?
 
Congrats dude looks like you beat me on delivery 😎
Congrats Dude, ya gots me by three days. Now, lets see whose makes it first.
Depending on how high above MSRP he is willing to pay, it might be worth you taking delivery and then selling it to him…..lol. 5 to 10 grand over would be worth me using another a-plan pin…lol
Thanks guys, I hope the date sticks. Being in MI is a huge bonus since we're not too far from KY.

I'd consider it, but I thought a-plan/x-plan vehicles couldn't be sold for a certain period of time?
 
Back
Top Bottom