Forscan for 2022

It’s running again fyi. Reference this thread for further discussion as needed, I don’t think this had anything to do with forscan.

https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/7-3-won’t-start-up.13771/
 
I'm trying to adjust the Courtesy Wipe Delay. This is the delay, before the last wipe, when washing your windshield. Anyone know where to adjust this?

On my '22, the following are tested/working:

Description - Turn on Bambi Mode
Computer - BdyCM (plain english)
Using Front Fog with High Beam (was Inhibited, changed to Allowed)

Description - Disable Double Honk When Leaving with Key While Running
Computer - BdyCM (plain english)
Double Honk on Leaving Cabin (was Enabled, changed to Disabled)

Description - Lower TPMS Settings to 40/40
Computer - BdyCM (plain english)
TPM - Placard Front, psi (was 60, changed to 40)
TPM - Placard Rear, psi (was 70, changed to 40)

---

Description - Disable Triple Ding at Startup
Computer - IPC
720-01-02 was 221B 50B7 changed to 221B 52B9

Description - Show Temps Above Gauges
Computer - IPC
720-07-01 was 8401 0AA0 0866 changed to 8401 0A50 0816

Description - Disable Seatbelt Chimes
Computer - IPC (plain english)
Chimes - Driver Belt Minder (was Enabled, changed to Disabled)
Chimes - Passenger Belt Minder (was Enabled, changed to Disabled)

Description - Disable Chime with Door Open
Computer - IPC (plain english)
Chimes - Vehicle running with door open (was 1 - Automatic Transmission, changed to 0 - Disabled)

Description - Add Average Speed to Trip/Fuel
Computer - IPC (plain english)
Average Speed Display (was Disabled, Changed to Enabled)

---

Description - Increase Turn Signal Flash Count
Computer - SCCM (plain english)
Number of turn flashes (was 3, changed to 5)

---

Description - Allow Navigation Changes While Moving
Computer - APIM
7D0-03-01 was 5553-0203-038B changed to 5753-0203-038D

Description - Enable Silent Mode in Sync 4
Computer - APIM (plain english)
Silent mode control function (was Disabled, changed to Enabled)
Centerstack Settings (was Disabled, changed to Enabled)
 
Hey All,

I downloaded Forscan on Parallels Windows 11, but the thing won't load up. I've installed and installed it, and nothing is working. Any suggestions?
 
Hey All,

I downloaded Forscan on Parallels Windows 11, but the thing won't load up. I've installed and installed it, and nothing is working. Any suggestions?
Can you expand on "won't load up"?

Are you seeing any error messages? Is it seemingly failing to do anything altogether? Do you see a flash of a window and then it closes?
 
Can you expand on "won't load up"?

Are you seeing any error messages? Is it seemingly failing to do anything altogether? Do you see a flash of a window and then it closes?
I double-click on the icon, and the little round wheel spins, and then nothing. I right-click and as to run as admin, and it asks if I want to allow changes I click yes and nothing. I installed the CH340 USB driver and nothing.
 
I double-click on the icon, and the little round wheel spins, and then nothing. I right-click and as to run as admin, and it asks if I want to allow changes I click yes and nothing. I installed the CH340 USB driver and nothing. I use a mac but I run parallels windows 11 on it because I use some softwares for work that arent avaiable for mac.
 
I double-click on the icon, and the little round wheel spins, and then nothing. I right-click and as to run as admin, and it asks if I want to allow changes I click yes and nothing. I installed the CH340 USB driver and nothing.
Hmm. Interesting. And to clarify when you said “installed and installed it”, you’re saying you’ve already tried uninstalling it and then installing it again?

If not, do that. Also try rebooting Windows if you haven’t already.

If you’ve done both of those, then we can see about getting some logs and hopefully figuring out what’s going on.
 
anyone know off hand if you can have more then 10 minutes on remote start?
 
anyone know off hand if you can have more then 10 minutes on remote start?
I thought default was 15 min?
Yep, default is 15 and you can increase it in the gauge cluster settings. Forget what the maximum is, but mine is currently 30 minutes IIRC.
 
Maximum setting is 15 minutes. You can hit it twice before having to start the truck with the key/push button. If you use the app to remote start you can hit the button at the top after starting it to extend it by 15 mins.
 
Maximum setting is 15 minutes. You can hit it twice before having to start the truck with the key/push button. If you use the app to remote start you can hit the button at the top after starting it to extend it by 15 mins.
Ohh maybe I’m confusing the remote start timeout and the general engine run timeout for what I changed.
 
Yep, default is 15 and you can increase it in the gauge cluster settings. Forget what the maximum is, but mine is currently 30 minutes IIRC.
Thanks guys! Mine is set at 10 min i mist of changes it at some point and i do have 30 min max idle. Anything in forscan that i can set remote start to 30 min right of the bat?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ccw
With the app you can add 10 minutes after remote startup
 
Hey all, I could finally install and open FORScan on my parallels windows 11 on my mac laptop. However, I have downloaded every driver from every forum, and I can't get the OBDLinkEX adapter to connect. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've been at this for two days.
 
Come over and borrow my laptop😂! No experience with macs, but I’m 15 mins up the road if you want to use mine. I only use it for forscan.
I found an old PC laptop. I will try it once more, and if it doesn't work, I'll take you up on that.
 
Hey all, I could finally install and open FORScan on my parallels windows 11 on my mac laptop. However, I have downloaded every driver from every forum, and I can't get the OBDLinkEX adapter to connect. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've been at this for two days.
Sorry to say I dont remember exactly how to do it but it had something to do with enabling a port, once an I.T. guy at work looked at it he knew what to do and then bam, it worked. It's somewhere in settings somewhere. Maybe google enable port setting for virtual/parallel machine or something like that. I will look now to see if i can find that setting. no promises.....
 
I found an old PC laptop. I will try it once more, and if it doesn't work, I'll take you up on that.
FORScan is working great on my old HP. I disabled the double horn when the truck was left on with the key fob in my pocket. I think I will next do the regen percent thing and the Ford Performance with a cobra splash screen.
 
Back
Top Bottom