Forscan for 2022

drivingforward

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
USMC
Current Ride
22 F250 Tremor
Ok guys I took the risk and did some testing. I was able to have a test build of Forscan compiled and tested all of the items on this spreadsheet I'm linking. I pulled some the data for formatting from this forums' 2020 Forscan sheet that was compiled by another member. All the other codes and Sync 4 data I pulled from other sources and hex editing and a little bit of SWAG'ing.

The short version - if it's in dark blue on the spreadsheet, I manually tested it on my 2022 by changing alphanumeric values in the tables. The rest are able to be modified by changing the plain english menu choices in the files OTHER than "AS BUILT" and worked on my particular vehicle.

Here's the sheet I made as I tested and the Forscan I used to do so. Use at your own risk, your mileage might vary, etc. I took the risk and it worked out for me - but should you decide to use this information you do so at your own risk - I hope it helps out the group!

Files To Download Below:

Download Spreadsheet Values Here

Test Forscan for 22 MY - It will probably warn it's not a recognized file with antivirus etc., I got this directly from the developer. Not sure how long this link will work, so I'd grab it asap.

If this ends up being helpful, MODS please consider pinning.

Thanks and good luck all!
DrivingForward

Last edited:

Vermonster

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2011 BMW E90 335i XDrive
Current Ride #2
1974 BMW 2002 (building project), 2021 Subaru Ascent (Wife's car), Ducati 899 & Ducati 748 Mono
Great! Glad your headed down this pathway! I’ll watch this thread. I’ll be tweaking mine as soon as possible. 😎

AMTRV

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
22 F250 Tremor 6.7 Lariat Ultimate
Current Ride #2
40 Ford Coupe with 53 Merc
In on forscan for the first time for my 2022 that’s scheduled for Sept 13. I have the connector and laptop…..ready to learn!
My main interest is in changing the TPMS threshold.

MiTremor906

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 AMB F250 7.3 Lariat
In on forscan for the first time for my 2022 that’s scheduled for Sept 13. I have the connector and laptop…..ready to learn!
My main interest is in changing the TPMS threshold.
My 22 is coming the same week. I want to change TPMS and remove of the dinging/honking. You're a step ahead though as I didn't buy the connector yet.

clocklaw

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Tremor 7.3GAS
Well, I pulled my laptop out this morning and was going to start the process with my '22.......I thought I would start by logging in here and reading a little, I guess it is a good thing that I did. Hopefully they will be able to address the issues soon.

Shrike9

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Just learning about forscan today, have a 22 Tremor on order & sounds like forscan is something to look more into and learn about it

Does forscan work using a MacBook Air, see some into about forescsn “lite” but that is for iPad and iPhones and does not seem to have all the functionality of windows

Also have this OBD reader, will it work, or do we need to get another one?
68A09DE2-6741-42BF-9381-AC649E37FD63.jpeg

BlueKilla

QAnon Police
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Lariat Tremor
Just learning about forscan today, have a 22 Tremor on order & sounds like forscan is something to look more into and learn about it

Does forscan work using a MacBook Air, see some into about forescsn “lite” but that is for iPad and iPhones and does not seem to have all the functionality of windows

Also have this OBD reader, will it work, or do we need to get another one?
View attachment 30609
You'll need to either dual boot windows or use a windows emulator on your MacBook to get forscan to run. That adapter should work but I'd recommend a USB adapter. You don't want a bluetooth connection to drop mid flash (albeit rare) and potentially brick your vehicle.

Shrike9

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
You'll need to either dual boot windows or use a windows emulator on your MacBook to get forscan to run. That adapter should work but I'd recommend a USB adapter. You don't want a bluetooth connection to drop mid flash (albeit rare) and potentially brick your vehicle.

Thanks will look into the dual boot/emulator thing & see what’s easiest for a computer idiot & budget in a cabled OBD reader

from what I understand you don’t need to use spreadsheets and changes values, but can skip that and use plain English to change simple values like tire pressure, Bambi mode and the double honk thing & have mirrors fold in when turning off motor

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge