Carli Pathfinder suspension

We're going to do a reservoir mount specifically for the Carli-SPEC 2.5" shocks so the hose clamps align with the machined recess in the reservoir; additionally, we'll be providing black heat shrink so the hose clamps are less visible on the black resi (more refined look). Pricing for these resi mounts isn't done, but they'll likely be a very small premium over what's shown above.

Will there be more information and pictures available, and will this mount kit be available by the time the shocks are? Additionally, could you provide more details on the recesses? For those who want an upgraded look, I've been holding off on ordering billet resi clamps until I find out more about the resis themselves, and now I am wondering how the billet clamps will fare on these.
 
i need to see who would be interested on these Forums in a BC 5.5 Front and rear Shocks with 17K miles on them so I can move to the Pathfinders
 
i need to see who would be interested on these Forums in a BC 5.5 Front and rear Shocks with 17K miles on them so I can move to the Pathfinders
thisdood

Edit: you talking about the whole kit or just shocks?
 
thisdood

Edit: you talking about the whole kit or just shocks?
I know you didn't ask me but I think he means just the shocks, because every 50-100k miles or so you will need to rebuild the Carli shocks. If you do the rebuild yourself (which Carli says it's not too hard if you're not afraid to turn a wrench) you won't need the old ones, but if you sent them out to be done you may be able to use yours temporarily and drive your truck. Not sure they're compatible but I think that's what he meant.
 
Didn’t think about the rebuild scenario. Yes, was talking just the shocks, as the rest of my Carli kit works with the Pathfinders as well.

Not sure I would get a lot for the BC’s, so yeah, maybe I just hold on to them for instance of rebuilding… I would send it out to be done
 
@BLACKCHERRY -- I direct messaged you with some application specific questions. thx
 
I have PMF 2.5 Dever rear springs.
I don't know enough about Trevor's spring rates to advise on this one... Assuming they're similar in rate, the valving and length should be perfect!
Can you post the part numbers? My distributor is turn14 and I'm sure they'll have to add them before I can place the order.
For just the shock package:

CS-FLVLSPKG-CS25RR-A - Leveling Diesel
CS-FLVLSPKG-CS25RR-B - Leveling Gas
CS-F45SPKG-CS25RR-A - 4.5/5.5 Diesel

Will there be more information and pictures available, and will this mount kit be available by the time the shocks are? Additionally, could you provide more details on the recesses? For those who want an upgraded look, I've been holding off on ordering billet resi clamps until I find out more about the resis themselves, and now I am wondering how the billet clamps will fare on these.

Working on all this now. Reservoir mounts were signed off this morning - they're slated to be done 7/24 (ish) and will ship with the shocks as their ETA is the same.

The clamp channel on the resi measures different than the OD of the res, of course. I can throw a set of calipers on this to provide you the res OD is you want to have something made. I normally don't recommend billet clamps as they're larger than they need to be and can contact the tire on bottom-out. Plus, these come with hose clamps and black heat shrink to make them disappear into the res when mounted so it's a better aesthetic than your standard silver hose clamp.

Both the 3.5" and the 5.5" will be available to order on Monday?

They're technically available now, but we're building webpages, descriptions and dealer emails to let everyone know about it. Early next week for sure - it's a big lift for our crew, but i can see the finish line!

@BLACKCHERRY -- I direct messaged you with some application specific questions. thx
I am slammed at the moment - i will get to this as soon as I'm able!
 
I ordered a fully optioned Backcountry 5.5” system three days ago, install scheduled for July 21st. I just emailed the shop today and had them upgrade to these Pathfinder shocks. Timing was perfect on this release! I think these are exactly what I was looking for. Very excited to test them out.
Well, this post is no longer accurate, I have upgraded again. I am now getting the fully optioned 5.5” E-Venture system, including the Trophy Hitch and trophy exhaust. Will be running 38x13.50 Nittos on Method 305’s. I am sure the Pathfinder is an awesome system, but I decided to just buy once, cry once, and get the E-Venture.
 

Any info on the is here? 😁
IMG_2585.webp
 
Any info on the is here? 😁View attachment 216765
Everything is done. We're in production on 10 kits as we speak. Last thing to finalize is coating. The coating that's on there is what we use on our ball joints - great stuff BUT not right for this application. I'm testing an E-Coat through salt-spray right now and looking into other options like cerakote. Once we have the coating finalized, it'll be a go. I CAN'T rush this to market; every part must be 100% ready and it will be; that's the Carli way. Stupid to hold up this awesome product on something simple, but finish quality and longevity is HUGE on this component so i am not taking it lightly! It's going to be spendy, so it must be right!
 
Everything is done. We're in production on 10 kits as we speak. Last thing to finalize is coating. The coating that's on there is what we use on our ball joints - great stuff BUT not right for this application. I'm testing an E-Coat through salt-spray right now and looking into other options like cerakote. Once we have the coating finalized, it'll be a go. I CAN'T rush this to market; every part must be 100% ready and it will be; that's the Carli way. Stupid to hold up this awesome product on something simple, but finish quality and longevity is HUGE on this component so i am not taking it lightly! It's going to be spendy, so it must be right!

Cerakote could work! Thx for the info and can’t wait
 
Well, this post is no longer accurate, I have upgraded again. I am now getting the fully optioned 5.5” E-Venture system, including the Trophy Hitch and trophy exhaust. Will be running 38x13.50 Nittos on Method 305’s. I am sure the Pathfinder is an awesome system, but I decided to just buy once, cry once, and get the E-Venture.
Great decision. You're blaming @Vecman for this, correct? 🤪
 
Been late nights everyday this week, but venture over to Carlisuspension.com; we've built out the Pathfinder kits!

Great job! Btw, the price point for the Pathfinder vs the BC makes this a no brainer in my opinion to go with Pathfinder
 
@BLACKCHERRY you might want to double check the 5.5 diesel pathfinder front sway bar selection. It doesn’t match the options in terms of brackets compared to BC kit. The 5.5in Diesel Pathfinder looks like it’s displaying the 2.5/3.5 bracket drop and sway bar options?

Also, not seeing airbag option for Pathfinders kit.

Just trying to help with another set of eyes, I know yall were working hard to get it on the site!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom