Camper Shell Options for Super Duty Tremor

2A9A17AC-232C-4233-92F8-CBE3074F78FF.jpeg

Thanks guys! Only concern I have is my truck barely fits in my garage, I have 1 inch to spare, I know the rear slops up, do any of you have clearance issues fitting in your garage with your topper?

Thanks guys! Only concern I have is my truck barely fits in my garage, I have 1 inch to spare, I know the rear slops up, do any of you have clearance issues fitting in your garage with your topper?
The ARE Z model is basically flat and level front to back. If you look across the top while standing on the rear bumper it looks like the truck cab is slightly higher than the top of the shell. Especially the antenna blocks at the rear of the cab. That model does not slope up at the rear, but rather comes off level and rounds down to the back window.

The ARE Z model is basically flat and level front to back. If you look across the top while standing on the rear bumper it looks like the truck cab is slightly higher than the top of the shell. Especially the antenna blocks at the rear of the cab. That model does not slope up at the rear, but rather comes off level and rounds down to the back window.
I think he is asking if because the truck naturally goes upward in the back (if you don’t have a leveling kit) is the back of the cap higher then the top of the roof antennas.

I think he is asking if because the truck naturally goes upward in the back (if you don’t have a leveling kit) is the back of the cap higher then the top of the roof antennas.
Gotcha, kind of missed that part. Well that's going to take a little more involved measuring. Obviously the approach to each particular garage is going to play into this scenario as well. Flat and level approach would be ideal but also not the norm in many cases. @Explorerinil is probably going to have to figure this one out for himself.

Dammit that is such a great color combo!!!

That’s exactly it. I do have a light slope getting into my garage. Kinda weird but my 16 ram 2500 CTD with a carli pintop and 37 inch toyos fit fine, but my stock tremor barely fits. I worry that the rear of the topper might hit the trim on the garage door header. I refuse to leave a truck outside. I drive an f150 police responder for work and it sits in front of my home. It’s got hail dents on it and don’t want my personal truck looking like that or sun faded.

We looked at several topper dealers with all the different brands the dealer we liked best sells 6 or 7 different ones and had ARE and Leer on site to look at as well as snugtop RSI and a couple others

Ended up getting a SnugTop Rebel as it’s level with the cab it has built in clamps that are very strong and extremely low profile interior lighting carpeting and the paint/finish is really good

ARE Z series has a very clean look that matches the Ford lines, especially the frameless windows with hidden rear window hinges. Carpet inside matches Bedrug perfectly as well. LED lighting is thinner than a pencil and comes on when the back window opens. Love ours!
1656975973337.png

1656976018869.png

For Sale, 2020 Leer 100XQ Super Duty Short bed Cap, Sliding windows w/Screens, Black carpet interior & LED lights. Custom ordered and waited 4 months to receive it. Had it on my truck for 6 mouths. I have an 8' SD coming in soon (maybe). Color is 2020 Magnetic Gray matches perfect. Paid $3500 Asking $2,800 Located in Bozeman, MT 406-580-9657
20201020_165920.jpg

Attachments

• 20210730_144947.jpg
    20210730_144947.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 20201020_165930.jpg
    20201020_165930.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 20201020_190745.jpg
    20201020_190745.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
ARE Z series has a very clean look that matches the Ford lines, especially the frameless windows with hidden rear window hinges. Carpet inside matches Bedrug perfectly as well. LED lighting is thinner than a pencil and comes on when the back window opens. Love ours!
View attachment 55882
View attachment 55883
Those Wheels on your truck look awesome my friend ..!!!

Those Wheels on your truck look awesome my friend ..!!!
Thanks buddy! It took me a whole year of chewing on the idea before I broke down and bought a set. Can't get new ones of that style so had to wait for the right set of used take-offs that were in new condition. I'm quite pleased with my decision. Holding onto the Tremor wheels for salt season in winters. 🍻 :cool:

View attachment 55882
View attachment 55883
View attachment 55882
View attachment 55883

Gotta agree with you re: the ARE Redzilla. I like the clean look and auto LED lighting of mine also.

236C95FB-415F-4FDB-9ACB-97A1C7DFA561.jpeg
FED24763-59A8-4BB5-B2F5-533E7A291F14.jpeg
20BB3884-FDC4-4737-861A-E8430C7C8B1E.jpeg

Latest Discussions

Back