Camper Shell Options for Super Duty Tremor

We are still debating this. If we decide to get one it will probably be a Snugtop Xtra Vision.

D56A6EF7-A7BF-4C34-A8D9-6832AB640803.jpeg

Sully thanks for the heads up. I believe all of the manufacturers had a hard time adjusting to the new bed dimensions of the 17. The slide in camper manufacturers are still trying to catch up with the changes Ford made.

The shel fit just fine. It was the fit and finish. Non of the windows were sealed, the front slider had to be replaced, the back door had to be replaced, the rear brake light had to be replaced, the flip out latches on the wing windows had to be replaced. At one point the canopy was shipped back to Snugtop for a month.

That sucks. I am really hesitant to put on any sort of camper shell on the the new truck due to we live a couple of miles off of paved roads.

I had a Snugtop Rebel on my 2016 F150. Was Snugtop owned by Leer then? Was planning on getting one for the Tremor but if their QC is in the toilet, maybe not.

I've also been looking at the Diamondback bed covers, though being in the PNW I think a canopy is probably a better call for me & my family.

I
I had a Snugtop Rebel on my 2016 F150. Was Snugtop owned by Leer then? Was planning on getting one for the Tremor but if their QC is in the toilet, maybe not.

I've also been looking at the Diamondback bed covers, though being in the PNW I think a canopy is probably a better call for me & my family.
I don’t know for sure but I think it happened in 2017.

My 18yo SD has a Leer and served its purpose. I give it a 7 out of 10. Now looking at another Leer. A.R.E. looks good though. Each brand has good points and bad points. Makes choosing a bit frustrating. None completely satisfy. Leer mounting brackets are cleaner.

Back