Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

That looks great! What do you do when you want to lock the hubs?
That is my favorite part about the Innov8 wheels, they have an integrated front center cap that you can turn the hub with.
 
Who’s running 38x13.50x18 tires on a +18mm offset? Specifically 23+ model?
 
38x13.5r18 Toyo MT’s
IMG_5122.webp
IMG_5126.webp
 
Got new shoes today. The Falken AT3W's still have life left, but they're 4.5 years old and I tow enough that I wanted the piece of mind of new tires.

KO3's won the contest in my head. Stayed with stock size, 285/75r18. Initial drive notes: softer ride, obviously quieter (new vs 43k miles on the old set). Happy with them so far. I had the KO2's on a couple Tacomas and they got loud after 20k. Hoping these are better.

IMG_9124.webp


IMG_9125.webp
 
Yep. Looking forward to your feedback
@thatdood - Everything is installed, I have zero rubbing and did not have to trim anything. I was even able to keep the front Gatorback mud flaps, again no rubbing.

Carli 5.5” Eventure with Nitto 38x13.5r18 on Method 305’s with +18 offset. I assume any Carli 5.5” kit would yield the same results.
IMG_0627.webp
IMG_0626.webp
 
Last edited:
@thatdood - Everything is installed, I have zero rubbing and did not have to trim anything. I was even able to keep the front Gatorback mud flaps, again no rubbing.

Carli 5.5” Eventure with Nitto 38x13.5r18 on Method 305’s with +18 offset. I assume any Carli 5.5” kit would yield the same results.View attachment 218825View attachment 218828
Looks good brother! Loving that set-up!
 
Looks good brother! Loving that set-up!
Thx man! I am very pleased with the way it came out. it will be interesting to see it next to yours at the Sedona meet up, hard to imagine it sitting 5” higher than it is now.
 
Thx man! I am very pleased with the way it came out. it will be interesting to see it next to yours at the Sedona meet up, hard to imagine it sitting 5” higher than it is now.
Yes sir! See you in six weeks. Beers and shots on me!
 
Back
Top Bottom