Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Foundation 18x9 0 offset with Toyo RT Trails 35x12.50R18. The stance is perfect with the 0 offset, looks tough while not overly poked. Fox 2.5 HTO shocks. Love the look, it's a 7.3l and tow vehicle for our camper trailer, so as much as I wanted 37's, I didn't want the hassles of reduced MPG, no spare, leveling (then bagging for squat). Very happy, looks killer. Much bigger/better in person.

*Foundation accidentally sent the silver bolts vs black, it looks pretty good but will swap out with black when they get here.
506909031_727231746385843_4115029870158623907_n.webp


508192158_697159526409185_8199747560807303204_n.webp

505594829_1360678798355418_5291136424681121939_n.webp
 

Attachments

  • 506886168_1446901389648636_2275429188859073631_n.webp
    506886168_1446901389648636_2275429188859073631_n.webp
    211 KB · Views: 140
  • 506051978_2175410056214592_2082320596238378325_n.webp
    506051978_2175410056214592_2082320596238378325_n.webp
    218.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 495077776_1467565181291035_1536538828206120215_n.webp
    495077776_1467565181291035_1536538828206120215_n.webp
    263.5 KB · Views: 151
Foundation 18x9 0 offset with Toyo RT Trails 35x12.50R18. The stance is perfect with the 0 offset, looks tough while not overly poked. Fox 2.5 HTO shocks. Love the look, it's a 7.3l and tow vehicle for our camper trailer, so as much as I wanted 37's, I didn't want the hassles of reduced MPG, no spare, leveling (then bagging for squat). Very happy, looks killer. Much bigger/better in person.

*Foundation accidentally sent the silver bolts vs black, it looks pretty good but will swap out with black when they get here.
View attachment 214222

View attachment 214227
View attachment 214223
That looks good. I was going to order the +19 offset ones but I think you just changed my mind. Is your truck leveled?
 
Foundation 18x9 0 offset with Toyo RT Trails 35x12.50R18. The stance is perfect with the 0 offset, looks tough while not overly poked. Fox 2.5 HTO shocks. Love the look, it's a 7.3l and tow vehicle for our camper trailer, so as much as I wanted 37's, I didn't want the hassles of reduced MPG, no spare, leveling (then bagging for squat). Very happy, looks killer. Much bigger/better in person.

*Foundation accidentally sent the silver bolts vs black, it looks pretty good but will swap out with black when they get here.
View attachment 214222

View attachment 214227
View attachment 214223
Very sharp
 
I’ve been looking at 38’s but it seems like the 2 options are Toyo MT’s and Nitto Ridge grapplers. Which one do yall recommend? I did notice the Toyo is load range D and the Nitto is load range E.
 
I’ve been looking at 38’s but it seems like the 2 options are Toyo MT’s and Nitto Ridge grapplers. Which one do yall recommend? I did notice the Toyo is load range D and the Nitto is load range E.
I just ordered 38’s and went with the ridge grapplers. I think they both look great but I don’t need MT’s more than 1% of the time, so the RT’s were an easy choice. Plus, I like the Load E rating on the ridge grapplers, thicker sidewall for off road. Not to mention, I got them for $100 per tire less than the Toyo’s. My local discount tire was able to source them even though they are not listed on their website.
 
I’ve been looking at 38’s but it seems like the 2 options are Toyo MT’s and Nitto Ridge grapplers. Which one do yall recommend? I did notice the Toyo is load range D and the Nitto is load range E.
On my 2017 I had nitto RG 38x13.5r20 load range E, they rode great had a little hum at highway speeds but no where near a trail grappler or toyo MT.
 
Finally decided on my setup. 22x12 TIS wheels with 325 50 22 Nitto Recon Grapplers. A little less aggressive on tread pattern but still meaty enough.
IMG_1984.webp
IMG_1985.webp
IMG_1986.webp


Didn’t really want this aggressive of offset ( -44) but said F it because I found a decent deal on wheels. The tires were pricey but i wanted to try the Recon Grapplers as I’ve had the Trail and Ridge grapplers before.
 
Finally decided on my setup. 22x12 TIS wheels with 325 50 22 Nitto Recon Grapplers. A little less aggressive on tread pattern but still meaty enough. View attachment 214487View attachment 214488View attachment 214489

Didn’t really want this aggressive of offset ( -44) but said F it because I found a decent deal on wheels. The tires were pricey but i wanted to try the Recon Grapplers as I’ve had the Trail and Ridge grapplers before.
I love that stance and would run it but I off road too much. I have broken my own windshield out on several vehicles and hate paying to have the entire vehicle PPF'd. Looks so killer, nothing beats the deep dish a -44's brings to the table IMO.
 
I love that stance and would run it but I off road too much. I have broken my own windshield out on several vehicles and hate paying to have the entire vehicle PPF'd. Looks so killer, nothing beats the deep dish a -44's brings to the table IMO.
Thanks. I really wanted less offset but wanted a nice wide setup. It’s growing on me.
 
Just had 40x13.50 Toyo MTs and 17x9 0 offset Battle Born Sierra simulated beadlocks installed.
 

Attachments

  • Truck 1.webp
    Truck 1.webp
    294.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Truck 2.webp
    Truck 2.webp
    446.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Truck 3.webp
    Truck 3.webp
    496.2 KB · Views: 179
Finally decided on my setup. 22x12 TIS wheels with 325 50 22 Nitto Recon Grapplers. A little less aggressive on tread pattern but still meaty enough. View attachment 214487View attachment 214488View attachment 214489

Didn’t really want this aggressive of offset ( -44) but said F it because I found a decent deal on wheels. The tires were pricey but i wanted to try the Recon Grapplers as I’ve had the Trail and Ridge grapplers before.
Why do the center caps have a Chrysler Pentastar logo? LOL
 
You need to upload a photo of your K5!
Here is a photo from last year.

 
Here is a photo from last year.

Love the child seat in the back!
 
20x10 Innov8 G600 5.0" BS/-13MM Offset--35x12.50x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2271.webp
    IMG_2271.webp
    244.2 KB · Views: 115
Back
Top Bottom