Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Based on the amount I see, tire scuffing, rim damage, new tire:
Big rock or curb encounter?
The new tire had just been mounted that day. I tossed the old tire but it had scuff marks where I must have dragged my bottom, grabbing a bit of the rim along the way.

Not uncommon.
 
Indeed it's not.

I have e-mailed Method; we'll have to wait and see if they respond.

Thanks guys.
Great information/ guidance provided.
I do not have Method wheels to reference…
If your pulling wheels to measure offset, the information is normally cast into the backside of a wheel spoke.

This is a Tremor wheel, 18x8.0 +40mm offset.
1749362907362.webp



This is a KMC WHEEL, 18x9.0 ET 0 offset.
1749362996598.webp
 
Great information/ guidance provided.
I do not have Method wheels to reference…
If your pulling wheels to measure offset, the information is normally cast into the backside of a wheel spoke.

This is a Tremor wheel, 18x8.0 +40mm offset.
View attachment 213364


This is a KMC WHEEL, 18x9.0 ET 0 offset.
View attachment 213365

This… it should be stamped on backside of wheel. Using a measuring tape is the other method. Ask how I know, just did this with my sons truck that the insurance wouldn’t replace all 4 wheels to match after a wreck, they would only replace the damaged one with something that looked similar.

Didn’t know the info of the aftermarket wheel after the shop installed them 10 years prior. Stamp on the back actually was missing the offset which is really rare, but we found the brand, Mayhem. Emailed them, sent a pic, and they were custom wheels they did for the the shop that did the conversion package at the dealership for my truck (lift/wheels/tires/etc..)

Wheels no longer made, shop not in business, but I got the size. It matched exactly the offset that we calculated manually with the tape measure as well. Son wanted wheels with similar offset, so I ended up purchased 4 new wheels instead of having 3 old ones that matched, with the insurance purchased wheel that looked “similar”.

sorry to get off the path of this convo, still pisses me off when I think about it.

Best of luck! Custom offset wheel can also be a helpful site for finding size
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have the Foundation wheels? They look similar to the Method wheels but have a removable ring in them. Also thinking about getting the Toyo RT Trail Pros. Is anyone running them? If so how is the wet traction? View attachment 213074

I was hoping to get some insight from this post. My head is exactly where yours is on this. Thinking this will be my setup as well (rims and tires).
 
Put some 35x12.50x18 F rated Cooper Rugged Trek tires on my method 18x9 +18 rims. Was a bit gun-shy as the toyo RT Trails in the same size were very stiff riding. I can say these ride much better. Not nearly as stiff and also quieter than both the RTs and the GY duratracs. They seem to have some very good tread as well.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1035.webp
    IMG_1035.webp
    487.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1034.webp
    IMG_1034.webp
    380 KB · Views: 206
Add me to the list! 18x9 Innov8 G500’s in the 5.5” backspace (+12 Offset) These are just about flush with the fender flares on 35x12.50 Toyo OC AT III’s with 45F/40R tire pressure.

EDIT: swapped out the 35’s for 37’s due to a harsh ride from the F rated Toyo’s. Looks much better IMO but has minor rubbing on the plastic fender trim. Carli leveling PinTop is on order to remedy this issue.
IMG_6438.webp

IMG_6469.webp

IMG_6468.webp

IMG_6501.webp
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have the Foundation wheels? They look similar to the Method wheels but have a removable ring in them. Also thinking about getting the Toyo RT Trail Pros. Is anyone running them? If so how is the wet traction? View attachment 213074
I've had my eye on a set of these since they came out a few months ago, Im a sucker for the look of 8 spoke wheels and the specs check a lot of boxes as far as what I am looking for: ~30lbs, flow formed (significantly stronger than cast) and solid weight rating. Nearly the same price as Methods now that tariffs seem to be trickling down into their pricing.
 
Carli 3.5” level
Innov8 g600 9” wheels 5” backspace 0 offset. Ridge Grappler 37-12.50-20
The only time i have experienced rubbing so far is fully cranked to the left while pulling in uneven driveways. slight rub with fender well. I will hold off on trimming anything until i decide to run a 13.50” width tire
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2321.webp
    IMG_2321.webp
    258.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2307.webp
    IMG_2307.webp
    180.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2305.webp
    IMG_2305.webp
    171.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2326.webp
    IMG_2326.webp
    409.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2325.webp
    IMG_2325.webp
    373.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2306.webp
    IMG_2306.webp
    152.6 KB · Views: 118
Carli 3.5” level
Innov8 g600 9” wheels 5” backspace 0 offset. Ridge Grappler 37-12.50-20
The only time i have experienced rubbing so far is fully cranked to the left while pulling in uneven driveways. slight rub with fender well. I will hold off on trimming anything until i decide to run a 13.50” width tire
Looks great! I wish there were two Innov8 posts this close together with both backspace options when I was shopping/deciding. Your 5” BS and My 5.5” BS photos show a clear difference even though it’s 1/2”.
🇺🇸
 
Last edited:
Looks great! I wish there were two Innov8 posts this close together with both backspace options! Your 5” BS and My 5.5” BS photos show a clear difference even though it’s 1/2”.
🇺🇸

That’s because on a 23+ MY without fender flares the wheels poke out more. One has to be more conscious of offset if he wants to stay away from poke or like @trmrzla just install fender flares.
 
Put some 35x12.50x18 F rated Cooper Rugged Trek tires on my method 18x9 +18 rims. Was a bit gun-shy as the toyo RT Trails in the same size were very stiff riding. I can say these ride much better. Not nearly as stiff and also quieter than both the RTs and the GY duratracs. They seem to have some very good tread as well.
Good looking tire. Looks like a cross between the Duratrac and the RT Trail.
 
That’s because on a 23+ MY without fender flares the wheels poke out more. One has to be more conscious of offset if he wants to stay away from poke or like @trmrzla just install fender flares.
More than the OE ones offered but less than the full blown flares:

Screenshot 2025-03-21 151450.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom