Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks great. I have same setup and have been really happy with the RTs. I still love the MTs, but these are much quieter.Method 707’s 18x9 +18 and Toyo RT Trail 37x12.5r18.. Stock suspension.
View attachment 214006
View attachment 214007
Method 707’s 18x9 +18 and Toyo RT Trail 37x12.5r18.. Stock suspension.
View attachment 214006
View attachment 214007
Beautiful truck
Ok that’s it. I’m sold on the method 707.Method 707’s 18x9 +18 and Toyo RT Trail 37x12.5r18.. Stock suspension.
View attachment 214006
View attachment 214007
What offset is that? Do they poke out at all and is there some kind of trim piece that goes around the hub? They look good.Method 707’s 18x9 +18 and Toyo RT Trail 37x12.5r18.. Stock suspension.
View attachment 214006
View attachment 214007
What offset is that? Do they poke out at all and is there some kind of trim piece that goes around the hub? They look good.
As stated above and in my post, offset is +18.. Rears are flush and fronts are about 1” proud with 12.5” tires. On the front I have the Method short open center cap. It’s allows for access to the hub but must be purchased separately.. I believe they are around 30-35 bucks each, well worth it IMOWhat offset is that? Do they poke out at all and is there some kind of trim piece that goes around the hub? They look good.
I really like my 707s. The +18 for me is the perfect offset. I decided to take the hub caps off the rear as many have done and prefer that look.
View attachment 214093
I did, Just used some high heat that I had. Not really sure the high heat was really necessary. Mine seem a bit glossy so may try again with satin or flat.Did you paint the hubs?
They look good! Why do the fronts stick out more than the rear?As stated above and in my post, offset is +18.. Rears are flush and fronts are about 1” proud with 12.5” tires. On the front I have the Method short open center cap. It’s allows for access to the hub but must be purchased separately.. I believe they are around 30-35 bucks each, well worth it IMO![]()
Varies truck to truck. Depends on the truck’s cup size.They look good! Why do the fronts stick out more than the rear?
They look good! Why do the fronts stick out more than the rear?
Are those the Toyo RT pro’s? How do you like them? Do they have good traction in the rain?
Are those the Toyo RT pro’s? How do you like them? Do they have good traction in the rain?
method 707s look fantastic and were my first pick, but they were out of stock nationally at the time. no patience so I went with 305s and swapped the gold bolts to black. assuming that front center cap is the short?Method 707’s 18x9 +18 and Toyo RT Trail 37x12.5r18.. Stock suspension.
View attachment 214006
View attachment 214007