Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Hey, thanks. There is a little more hum but not much. I’m currently running 60 psi all the way around but as soon as I get Forscan setup I’m going to drop the fronts to 55 and rears to 50 and I think it will be dialed in in terms of stiffness.

Edit: After putting some more miles on these 60 front/50 rear seems perfect and the tires actually seem a little quieter. The ride is exceptional at all speeds and smooth as glass on the highway. Love these tires!
I went with the same tire (toyo RT Trail 35x12.50x18) and method 305 rims +18. My initial observation is they look great but are too stiff IMO (F rated). Same thing when I had the AT3 in a 20" rim. If you air them down to 52-55 they get very heavy feeling and grab all the ruts in the road. Not sure I will keep them.
 
I went with the same tire (toyo RT Trail 35x12.50x18) and method 305 rims +18. My initial observation is they look great but are too stiff IMO (F rated). Same thing when I had the AT3 in a 20" rim. If you air them down to 52-55 they get very heavy feeling and grab all the ruts in the road. Not sure I will keep them.
Interesting....I'm running AT3s on 20s with no issue. Right at 50psi
 
I went with the same tire (toyo RT Trail 35x12.50x18) and method 305 rims +18. My initial observation is they look great but are too stiff IMO (F rated). Same thing when I had the AT3 in a 20" rim. If you air them down to 52-55 they get very heavy feeling and grab all the ruts in the road. Not sure I will keep them.
That’s interesting. I haven’t found them to be stiff at 50 psi cold in the rear and think they drive great at 60 front/50 rear. How many miles have you put on them?
 
Only about 100 so far. Again I like the look.


1744053586048.webp


1744053638147.webp
 
Only about 100 so far. Again I like the look.
Looks good. What I noticed is everything seemed to settle in and improve when you have over 500 miles on them. Your experience may differ from mine but I really do love how mine drives. I’m amazed at how little weight was required to balance as well.

The sweet spot seems to be between 55-60 front and 45-50 rear unloaded IMO with our setup at least.
 
Nate at California Customs (here in FLL) just installed these on his personal truck, he's doing a 7" lift soon. Really like how these came out.
Wheels are 17x9 +0
Tires are 37x125R17
I actually gave him the idea to go with the 17's and he's super happy he did. I'm thinking of going with the full black ones instead of bronze myself.

PXL_20250408_130509729.MP.webp
 

Attachments

  • 2025-04-08 16_42_08-Photo - Google Photos — Mozilla Firefox.webp
    2025-04-08 16_42_08-Photo - Google Photos — Mozilla Firefox.webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 73
Nate at California Customs (here in FLL) just installed these on his personal truck, he's doing a 7" lift soon. Really like how these came out.
Wheels are 17x9 +0
Tires are 37x125R17
I actually gave him the idea to go with the 17's and he's super happy he did. I'm thinking of going with the full black ones instead of bronze myself.

View attachment 205645
17s are the way 😎
 
For those interested in swapping wheels this thread might be a good resource. One of the most frequent questions is "What will this offset look like, or how far will it stick out". If you have upgraded to new wheels, please help us out by posting the size wheel / tires and offset with detailed photos.

Here's an example of 20x10 wheels mounted with 35x12.50r tires. The wheels have a negative 18 offset.

View attachment 986

View attachment 987
Does anyone happen to know the most offset you can run on a leveled 20" wheel?
 
Does anyone happen to know the most offset you can run on a leveled 20" wheel?
At one point, I ran 0 offset wheels with 37x20x13.5 Toyo RT Trails. CJC has a video on YouTube that shows how and where to trim. I'm back with 18's now and 37x18x12.5 Toyo AT3. The truck lost height running the 20's with less sidewall ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Just put in Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T 305/70r18 (increased tire size from 35.1 to 35.3 and width increased about 1.2" from OEM GY Duratrak) on my 2024 Glacier Grey Platinum F350 6.7HO Tremor and boy am i happy.. It was a toss up with the Falcon Wildpeaks (have in my 21 Ram TRX) or these (had previously on my 19 F150 FX4). I will at some point change the wheels and offset them to meet the edge of the upcoming Husky Painted to match Fender Flares. Fox Dual Stablizer and Fox shocks coming soon as well. Truck def is quiter and smoother riding from the previous 285/75r18 GY Duratrak
 

Attachments

  • 20250603_101458.webp
    20250603_101458.webp
    212.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 20250603_100905.webp
    20250603_100905.webp
    193 KB · Views: 110
  • 20250603_100841.webp
    20250603_100841.webp
    187.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 20250603_100814.webp
    20250603_100814.webp
    285.9 KB · Views: 132
Just put in Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T 305/70r18 (increased tire size from 35.1 to 35.3 and width increased about 1.2" from OEM GY Duratrak) on my 2024 Glacier Grey Platinum F350 6.7HO Tremor and boy am i happy.. It was a toss up with the Falcon Wildpeaks (have in my 21 Ram TRX) or these (had previously on my 19 F150 FX4). I will at some point change the wheels and offset them to meet the edge of the upcoming Husky Painted to match Fender Flares. Fox Dual Stablizer and Fox shocks coming soon as well. Truck def is quiter and smoother riding from the previous 285/75r18 GY Duratrak
That's a really good look. I need to consider these for my next set of tires.
 
Does anyone have the Foundation wheels? They look similar to the Method wheels but have a removable ring in them. Also thinking about getting the Toyo RT Trail Pros. Is anyone running them? If so how is the wet traction?
IMG_4551.webp
 
Didn't want to create a thread simply for this question so I'll post here since this thread gets a lot of views:

How can I measure or find out what my rim off set is?

It turns out, back when I get my rig (late '21), I simply let my shop have it for a few months so that they could build it (lift, wheels, strobes, S&B fuel tank, etc).

I get it back and do a modest inspection; everything seems hey-ok.

Fast-foward three years later (more like 2.5), I go to use my spare one day and quickly realize that the matching spare or at least what I thought was a matching spare, is a different offset (same rim of course). I reach out to the sales company (more like my shop) and because it's been too long (won't argue there), they're not willing to accept a direct exchange even though the rim has never been used. It does have some mud stains (no big deal, I'm sure they can be removed), a few rock chips and what appears to be a small scrape (it appears I dragged it at some point?). Fair - I figured well offer me a credit at least and they simply never did get back to m; it's only obvious they do not care to offer a solution at this point so I am going elsewhere.

Needless to say, I still I need a replacement but I truly don't know what my current offset is.
 
Back
Top Bottom