Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Thank you for the mention! I am running center caps still though, just with exposed studs and Bronco Raptor cap inserts I laser cut into place.
You're Welcome! You have a nice truck and have made some great modifications! What is the best thread(s) to see your truck and rims? Any close-up photos of the rims? Rim Brand / Manufacturer?
 
You're Welcome! You have a nice truck and have made some great modifications! What is the best thread(s) to see your truck and rims? Any close-up photos of the rims? Rim Brand / Manufacturer?
I think it may be in my Red Zeppelin build thread. They’re American Racing Baja rims, 17x8, 0 offset.
 
You're Welcome! Regarding your debating dilemma on paint and center caps.....ALL personal preference, but here are some ideas -------->

First - IMO, these particular rims look best with the center caps, which as anyone can see, are very unique! I have seen some other trucks on here with aftermarket rims that look great without the center caps. @BroncOh truck that sits on rims with the classic round holes comes to mind.

Second - Removing all of the black hex and allen bolts and painting the rims the body color of the truck is personal preference. IMO, these rims painted to match the following three OEM colors: Carbonized Gray, Stone Gray and Darkened Bronze would look great......and Oxford White might look good too, especially if the truck owner lived in snow country...slight camo effect...but, would stand out without a snow background.

If you decide to paint your rims Oxford White, consider the following changes ----------> 1. Black Door (Grab) Handles; 2. Sand, Prime, and Paint existing grille Black (this would be tedious with that grille); 3. Paint the area behind the F350 alpha / numeric characters on the fender emblem Oxford White; 4. Change the mirror caps to Oxford White OR sand the existing mirror caps, then prime and paint Oxford White.
Thank you for the detailed advice should I choose to go that route.
The stance looks awesome with that setup! (y)
thank you, I love it. Is the exact stance I was hoping for. My first superduty truck, so proud and thankful. I am not a fan of the big wheel low pro lifted truck look, so I couldnt wait to give mine a proper Offroad look.
Looks great. Those were my second choice, and with the SD Brake dust situation, a really smart choice as well.
thank you. Absolutely, as I have bought probably dozens of wheels over the years, you learn how keeping them clean and what type of wheels are a b*#@h to clean. In addition to the great aggressive looks, that was definitely the icing on the cake in choosing this wheel.
 
Method 305 HD 18x9 +18
37x12.5 Ridge Grapplers
PMF Level
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3928.webp
    IMG_3928.webp
    734.7 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_3929.webp
    IMG_3929.webp
    477.1 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_3926.webp
    IMG_3926.webp
    495.1 KB · Views: 424
Love your truck, how much lift? I have been looking at those wheels in the -18 and everyone says they won't fit and to go with the Alpha's. Not sure why. Do you think those wheels will hold a lot of mud and be hard to get clean from the inside? How about brake heat when towing? Thanks.
 
Love your truck, how much lift? I have been looking at those wheels in the -18 and everyone says they won't fit and to go with the Alpha's. Not sure why. Do you think those wheels will hold a lot of mud and be hard to get clean from the inside? How about brake heat when towing? Thanks.
4 inch lift. Thats the only question i can answer of your questions unfortunately. I hope they dont hold alot of mud or cause excessive break heat when towing.
 
Love your truck, how much lift? I have been looking at those wheels in the -18 and everyone says they won't fit and to go with the Alpha's. Not sure why. Do you think those wheels will hold a lot of mud and be hard to get clean from the inside? How about brake heat when towing? Thanks.
4 inch lift. Thats the only question i can answer of your questions unfortunately. I hope they dont hold alot of mud or cause excessive break heat when towing.

Have the Black Rhino Armory rims on an older F150 which is driven in 4H on muddy county roads 90+ days a year...spring / early summer...and 70 - 75 days in the fall during hunting seasons. The truck has on occasion towed a heavy work bumper pull trailer, but not long distances...so, never a problem with hot brakes. Any mud accumulation on the inside of the rim is easily cleaned with high pressure washer.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240523_115351225_HDR.webp
    IMG_20240523_115351225_HDR.webp
    251.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20240523_115406855.webp
    IMG_20240523_115406855.webp
    381.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20240523_115415648_HDR.webp
    IMG_20240523_115415648_HDR.webp
    319.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20240523_115323331_HDR.webp
    IMG_20240523_115323331_HDR.webp
    280.8 KB · Views: 106
2022 F350 Tremor
Ready-lift 2.5 SST Level
Raceline 960MB Alpha Wheels
18x9 with +18mm offset (Tire sits flush with factory fender flare)
37 x 12.50 Toyo Open Country RT’s
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8545.webp
    IMG_8545.webp
    277.5 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_8547.webp
    IMG_8547.webp
    263.8 KB · Views: 235
2022 F350 Tremor
Ready-lift 2.5 SST Level
Raceline 960MB Alpha Wheels
18x9 with +18mm offset (Tire sits flush with factory fender flare)
37 x 12.50 Toyo Open Country RT’s
Killer wheels
 
Swap the pads....eliminate the dust.
When I win the lottery I’m going to buy the Alcon brakes to get much better braking and zero dust, but they are stupid expensive for the super duty trucks.
 
Here’s mine: 18x9 Method HD with +18 offset and 37” AT3 tires.

2024 F-350 with no lift or level and no rub, even with 55 gallons of fuel and 1000 pounds in the truck. (Haven’t tested it with a heavy load.)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0567.webp
    IMG_0567.webp
    300.4 KB · Views: 263
Here’s my contribution.

Method 708 - 18x9+12 in gloss black
Toyo AT3 - 37x12.5
Stock 2024 suspension

very nice. I have some +12's ordered w/ that tire. How's your clearance on the outside corner of the tire and the back of the wheel well at the closest point on a turn? Any rubbing or trim needed for clearance?
 
very nice. I have some +12's ordered w/ that tire. How's your clearance on the outside corner of the tire and the back of the wheel well at the closest point on a turn? Any rubbing or trim needed for clearance?
I mounted these actually a few weeks ago. I did have my buddy do a full sweep left and right and I do not rub anywhere, and didn’t need to trim anything. I can’t remember the clearances of what you are asking for, but I do know there weren’t any spots that would be a cause for concern, at least on my particular truck.

I also did full lock turning in a parking lot left and right (figure 8’s basically) and no issues at all also.
 
much obliged for the feedback.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom