Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

@Martineztremor350 that looks great. I'm in between the +18 and 0 offsets for those wheels. Can you post the "poke" photos of your setup? thx!
1000060439.webp
1000060438.webp

The fist photo makes it look more than it is but it's not much.
 
Don’t have time to read through 48 pages of mostly BS lol
Here’s what I’m looking at method 707’s 18x9 +18 offset with falken at4w’s 35x12.50x18 according to falkens spec sheet that tire measures out at 35.1” x 13” measured on a 10” rim
I have no interest in messing with my suspension so purely stock tremor suspension does anybody have this set up or know if I’ll have any issues with rubbing ?
Thanks
 
Don’t have time to read through 48 pages of mostly BS lol
Here’s what I’m looking at method 707’s 18x9 +18 offset with falken at4w’s 35x12.50x18 according to falkens spec sheet that tire measures out at 35.1” x 13” measured on a 10” rim
I have no interest in messing with my suspension so purely stock tremor suspension does anybody have this set up or know if I’ll have any issues with rubbing ?
Thanks
What year?
 
I think +18 on 12.5" 'should' be ok on 2022 (but close on the radius arms). I think the 2024s have more room. Personally I wouldnt go closer than +12 unless you can confirm exact fitment doesn't rub, especially as difference in tire manufacturers could make this difference.
 
Don’t have time to read through 48 pages of mostly BS lol
Here’s what I’m looking at method 707’s 18x9 +18 offset with falken at4w’s 35x12.50x18 according to falkens spec sheet that tire measures out at 35.1” x 13” measured on a 10” rim
I have no interest in messing with my suspension so purely stock tremor suspension does anybody have this set up or know if I’ll have any issues with rubbing ?
Thanks
You will be fine, I wouldn’t hesitate on those dimensions
 
Don’t have time to read through 48 pages of mostly BS lol
Here’s what I’m looking at method 707’s 18x9 +18 offset with falken at4w’s 35x12.50x18 according to falkens spec sheet that tire measures out at 35.1” x 13” measured on a 10” rim
I have no interest in messing with my suspension so purely stock tremor suspension does anybody have this set up or know if I’ll have any issues with rubbing ?
Thanks
My truck is a '20 and I'm running those exact wheels, although with a 37x12.50 Falken RT. I am still running stock radius arms and they don't rub at all on the arms. To run 35's like you want to will be totally fine. I really doubt they will rub any bodywork either, but that's where I'm not confident as I did a level to accommodate my 37's.
20240921_160723~2.webp
 
22 f250 platinum tremor 6.7
Method 707’s 18x9 +18 offset
Falken at4w’s 35x12.50x18
Edit: just a fyi only have a few hundred miles on the new tires but they are heavy bastards looks like they’ll be dropping my mpgs by 1.5-2 mpg damn it lol
IMG_1512.jpeg
IMG_1513.jpeg
IMG_1515.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I have narrowed down to either Mickey Thompson MTZ or Geolander G003. 37x12.5x20. Any thoughts on one verses the other? Anyone have either with pics?
 
I have narrowed down to either Mickey Thompson MTZ or Geolander G003. 37x12.5x20. Any thoughts on one verses the other? Anyone have either with pics?

The MTZ thread you already know about, not much info there, and probably for a good reason - no one on here is running them on their SD.
 
Soooooo, I've been stalking this Thread for a while, thoroughly appreciate it btw. Some general thoughts and looking for feedback given MY application:

-My truck is a family hauler - as plush ride as possible... ALWAYS. It broke my heart the other day when my 3 year old said his neck hurt when going over bumps in the neighborhood at low speed and the sideways rocking was (as usual), shitty.
-Yes, I occasionally will throw 3-4k lbs in the bed, I have no immediate usage for towing, maybe eventually
-Full, every option E-Venture setup for 7.3 gasser (its a '22 Year).

Through lots of trial/error and taking Carli's guidance, Ive determined with stock wheels/tires, cold pressure is 32 psi front, 33 psi rear. Unloaded, of course, this naturally increases tire pressure on highway 3-4* getting up to Carli's recommended 36 psi.

Using this methodology, thus far, with factory wheels/tires - I've noticed a massive increase in comfort.

That said, given my application, I am theorizing the best path is to do:
-17 inch wheels
-37 or 38 inch Recon Grapplers (yes i have the Carli Trophy hitch)
-Run these tires at 40 PSI and see how it goes

Thoughts? 'Would love any C&C on this. I've become greatly encouraged by what I'm seeing in just my results so far as previously I was thinking I would have to turn this truck in for a Raptor to get acceptable ride quality.
 
DSCF2019.JPG
IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_2918.JPG



Picked up a set of Method MR312 18x9 +18 offset on stock 285/75/18 Duratrac tires. Tires will be replaced with Falken's once these wear down, just couldn't justify new tires when these ones only had 300 miles on them.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom