Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

little higher... I know. It was either a refresh of the 2020, or buy a new truck. Figured 6K+ on wheels and tires and a few other items was a good way to fall in love with my truck again. Lot cheaper than another 100K truck lol.
Great way to look at it.
 
little higher... I know. It was either a refresh of the 2020, or buy a new truck. Figured 6K+ on wheels and tires and a few other items was a good way to fall in love with my truck again. Lot cheaper than another 100K truck lol.
I've done the same before. It's like hitting the reboot button. I absolutely love the wheels though.
 
little higher... I know. It was either a refresh of the 2020, or buy a new truck. Figured 6K+ on wheels and tires and a few other items was a good way to fall in love with my truck again. Lot cheaper than another 100K truck lol.
Makes perfect sense to me. Have you looked at the aftermarket large screen infotainment systems? That’s all your really missing now.
 
Makes perfect sense to me. Have you looked at the aftermarket large screen infotainment systems? That’s all your really missing now.

Have on order the Mustang Mach-E Sync 4 screen.
 
Black Rhino arsenal 18x9.5 -18 with 37x12.5r18.
3 inch rough country tremor level/lift. Also has 3/8" bora spacers that the shop said were stuck on there so I'm most likely going to work on trying to get those off. But as it currently sits they are on. It does rub on the back of the wheel well I'll see if I can do some minor trimming to make clearance it's not rubbing by much. I know CJC had a video on how to trim a year or so ago may try it out. Does anyone have Pics of how they trimmed?
 

Attachments

  • 20240703_133835.webp
    20240703_133835.webp
    592.7 KB · Views: 445
  • 20240703_133845.webp
    20240703_133845.webp
    637.5 KB · Views: 388
  • 20240703_133858.webp
    20240703_133858.webp
    412.8 KB · Views: 393
Black Rhino arsenal 18x9.5 -18 with 37x12.5r18.
3 inch rough country tremor level/lift. Also has 3/8" bora spacers that the shop said were stuck on there so I'm most likely going to work on trying to get those off. But as it currently sits they are on. It does rub on the back of the wheel well I'll see if I can do some minor trimming to make clearance it's not rubbing by much. I know CJC had a video on how to trim a year or so ago may try it out. Does anyone have Pics of how they trimmed?

How may bolts hold on their center caps? Curious due to have to remove them to access manual hubs
 
How much is everyone trying to sell stock 2022 tremor wheels for online? I'm ready to list mine but not sure what a reasonable price for them are? 500-600 or more? I know it's only worth what people are willing to pay but trying not to leave money on the table.
 
How much is everyone trying to sell stock 2022 tremor wheels for online? I'm ready to list mine but not sure what a reasonable price for them are? 500-600 or more? I know it's only worth what people are willing to pay but trying not to leave money on the table.
I sold mine with tires for $700. Cheap but I wanted them gone fast.
 
7iWdWcz.jpeg


2023 TREMOR

4.5" BDS Lift

Wheels: Vossen HFX-1 22x10" -18

Tires: 37x12.5"

Flares: Rough Country

No rub
 
Last edited:
So maybe 500$ is the price point as mine won't have any tires since I swapped my 37s over to the new wheels. Thanks appreciate the input.

Too low. In NY/NJ area they list for 1K+ and sell. Try north of 1K on FB marketplace and lower eventually or see what offers you get.

I sold my 2022 tremor wheels and tires for 2250. Then sold another set of tremor takeoff tires with 5k for 1000 and another set of tires with 12k for 800. I did not accept any offers and sold all for what i listed them for.
 
Too low. In NY/NJ area they list for 1K+ and sell. Try north of 1K on FB marketplace and lower eventually or see what offers you get.

I sold my 2022 tremor wheels and tires for 2250. Then sold another set of tremor takeoff tires with 5k for 1000 and another set of tires with 12k for 800. I did not accept any offers and sold all for what i listed them for.
That's good to know i have the room to store them maybe I'll start at $1000-1200 and see what happens. Appreciate the input
 
That's good to know i have the room to store them maybe I'll start at $1000-1200 and see what happens. Appreciate the input

On FB marketplace you might see a lot of immediate “ hey i will give you $500 cash pick up today please that’s all i got” those are the tire/wheel resellers, they lowball, snatch up your merch and then slowly resell for 2x the price. in the first few days they seem to hit the listing a lot then eventually fall off. It must be a tri state area thing, lot of demand around here so they hunt for lowball stuff.
 
Down here in Texas you'll likely get $500-1000 for them but more likely $600-800 range. Most will go aftermarket if they are spending over $1K, myself included.

I have my ‘24 Tremor wheels and tires with 2950 miles on them, sensors, caps, and lugs listed for 1800. Had an offer within an hour for 1500. I declined. I’ve got room to hold on to these and will wait for something closer to my asking
 
I have my ‘24 Tremor wheels and tires with 2950 miles on them, sensors, caps, and lugs listed for 1800. Had an offer within an hour for 1500. I declined. I’ve got room to hold on to these and will wait for something closer to my asking

My number was wheels only, $1500 with tires and low miles would bring $1500. I got that for mine with factory sensors. GLWS.
 
Back
Top Bottom