Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Finally got my wheels and tires on, Rooster approves. Innov8 17"x8.5. 5" backspacing/+6mm offset. Toyo 37x12.5. yes they are d rated but I don't tow anything really heavy. I have the full Carli kit, and they still caught the plastic piece at the bottom rear of fenders at full lock. It also snowed the next day.

I did have to take my gator back mudflats off. If anyone is interested in some for a good deal, full kit.
IMG_0131.webp
IMG_0128.webp
IMG_0225.webp
IMG_0134.webp
IMG_0169.webp
IMG_0150.webp
IMG_0132.webp
IMG_0228.webp
 
It's ridiculous they got rid of flares on the Tremor. I run Bushwhackers.
I want these ones. Not sure what they are, was told you can't get them from Shelby. anyone know if they are bushwhackers? I liked the bumpers too
IMG_7938.JPG
IMG_7936.JPG
IMG_7935.JPG
IMG_7364.JPG
IMG_7939.JPG
IMG_7937.JPG
 
@Rooster Yea, they do look nice. Did you test drive it? I drove one up in Pompano, thing was stiff as a board!
No. Not sure if they’d even let you there on that one. Wonder if they kept stock springs and just painted em
 
Falcon Teraflex + 18” M707/35.6 Geolander G003’s.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2064.webp
    IMG_2064.webp
    561.5 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_2161.webp
    IMG_2161.webp
    178.9 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2031.webp
    IMG_2031.webp
    596.6 KB · Views: 199
Looks good! Looks like the ones on that Shelby truck To me.
Mine are convex curved, then flat on the outer part. The Shelby's are oval kinda. Just different shapes, same coverage I think
 
Did you just take them to a local body shop for the paint to match? Looks great
If you decide on buschwackers and they don't have your paint to match option, I had to get mine painted locally in upstate NY from a good body shop it was $800 for the paint match and another $200 for the install they had the truck to make sure it matched, which it's damn near perfect. I figured they might as well throw them on.
 
Here's mine.

2.5 Carli level with 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 18x8.5 KMC GRS 0offset wheels

IMG_20241109_081727~2.jpg

20241108_164330.jpg
20241109_082056.webp
20241109_082040.webp
20241109_082127.webp
 
Did you just take them to a local body shop for the paint to match? Looks great
I bought them painted. Pretty good deal for paint matched fenders shipped reall.
 
Black Rhino Armory 18x9.5 +6 offset
Kanati Trail Hog 37x12.50r18
EXCELLENT choice of Rims and Tires for a Super Duty Tremor! The Black Rhino Armory Rims would be my first choice on aftermarket rims...very functional, because no holes to cake up with mud. In addition, I like the military / tactical aesthetics. I would own a set if available in 8.5" width since I prefer narrow widths for snow and mud. If I'm not mistaken, all of the hex and allen bolts can be removed to paint the rim.
 
EXCELLENT choice of Rims and Tires for a Super Duty Tremor! The Black Rhino Armory Rims would be my first choice on aftermarket rims...very functional, because no holes to cake up with mud. In addition, I like the military / tactical aesthetics. I would own a set if available in 8.5" width since I prefer narrow widths for snow and mud. If I'm not mistaken, all of the hex and allen bolts can be removed to paint the rim.
thank you. I am definitely in love with them soon as I saw them when doing my wheel search, for all the same reasons you noted. I have been debating if I want to paint anything, and also if I want to run them with or without the center caps. Only had them on about a month.
 
thank you. I am definitely in love with them soon as I saw them when doing my wheel search, for all the same reasons you noted. I have been debating if I want to paint anything, and also if I want to run them with or without the center caps. Only had them on about a month.
You're Welcome! Regarding your debating dilemma on paint and center caps.....ALL personal preference, but here are some ideas -------->

First - IMO, these particular rims look best with the center caps, which as anyone can see, are very unique! I have seen some other trucks on here with aftermarket rims that look great without the center caps. @BroncOh truck that sits on rims with the classic round holes comes to mind.

Second - Removing all of the black hex and allen bolts and painting the rims the body color of the truck is personal preference. IMO, these rims painted to match the following three OEM colors: Carbonized Gray, Stone Gray and Darkened Bronze would look great......and Oxford White might look good too, especially if the truck owner lived in snow country...slight camo effect...but, would stand out without a snow background.

If you decide to paint your rims Oxford White, consider the following changes ----------> 1. Black Door (Grab) Handles; 2. Sand, Prime, and Paint existing grille Black (this would be tedious with that grille); 3. Paint the area behind the F350 alpha / numeric characters on the fender emblem Oxford White; 4. Change the mirror caps to Oxford White OR sand the existing mirror caps, then prime and paint Oxford White.
 
You're Welcome! Regarding your debating dilemma on paint and center caps.....ALL personal preference, but here are some ideas -------->

First - IMO, these particular rims look best with the center caps, which as anyone can see, are very unique! I have seen some other trucks on here with aftermarket rims that look great without the center caps. @BroncOh truck that sits on rims with the classic round holes comes to mind.

Second - Removing all of the black hex and allen bolts and painting the rims the body color of the truck is personal preference. IMO, these rims painted to match the following three OEM colors: Carbonized Gray, Stone Gray and Darkened Bronze would look great......and Oxford White might look good too, especially if the truck owner lived in snow country...slight camo effect...but, would stand out without a snow background.

If you decide to paint your rims Oxford White, consider the following changes ----------> 1. Black Door (Grab) Handles; 2. Sand, Prime, and Paint existing grille Black (this would be tedious with that grille); 3. Paint the area behind the F350 alpha / numeric characters on the fender emblem Oxford White; 4. Change the mirror caps to Oxford White OR sand the existing mirror caps, then prime and paint Oxford White.
Thank you for the mention! I am running center caps still though, just with exposed studs and Bronco Raptor cap inserts I laser cut into place.
 
Back
Top Bottom