Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

@bbrett has them. @OffroadAlliance hooked him up. No lottery unfortunately.
I have them on my Jeep. It was a game changer. I think the braking heavily loaded with 37s is better than unloaded OEM braking with 34s. and they don’t fade like the factory brakes. They were expensive on the Jeep ($4200, I think) , but they’re about twice the cost for the Tremor.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4219.webp
    IMG_4219.webp
    157.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4217.webp
    IMG_4217.webp
    363.8 KB · Views: 78
Is anyone running 18 x 9 with a zero offset wheel (innov8 g500) with a 35 x 12.5 x 18. I scanned through this huge thread and maybe I missed it or maybe it wasn’t on a tremor.

Is there rub with the zero offset. Anyone. Comments. Pics. Thanks hahahaah
 
I have a similar setup with 37" Nitto's but with 17" Armory wheels (+6 offset). I like the old school look of more tire, less wheel. Has 2.5" level kit with tracking arm, no rubbing at all..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3352.webp
    IMG_3352.webp
    239.5 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_3353.webp
    IMG_3353.webp
    252.5 KB · Views: 238
I had 20x9 Method 305s +18 offset with 38x13.5 Nittos on my 21 and they were rubbing on my radius arms. I moved them over to my 24 with hopes that they wouldn't rub on the radius arms because the BDS tubular radius arms looked quite a bit smaller but they were still rubbing, no bueno. I switched to 20x9 KMC IMS 552 wheels with a 0 offset and no more rubbing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG20250205153601.webp
    IMG20250205153601.webp
    535 KB · Views: 177
20x9 Icon Alpha, 0 offset, 37x12.5x20 Toyo RT Trails. Carli leveling kit. I did have to trim the inner lower plastic piece in wheel well but no trimming on metal. View attachment 199346
I'm planning on upgrading to 37's - were you rubbing at full articulation/flex?

I wonder if the 0 offset was part of the culprit. I've seen other members claiming 37 won't rub on +18
 
I'm planning on upgrading to 37's - were you rubbing at full articulation/flex?

I wonder if the 0 offset was part of the culprit. I've seen other members claiming 37 won't rub on +18
Spot on. My 20x9 +18 offset with 37x12.5.s didn't rub at all but when I went to the 38x13.5's that's they rubbed on the radius arms. It had nothing to do with the 38" height and was definitely the 13.5" width that was the cause.
 
Spot on. My 20x9 +18 offset with 37x12.5.s didn't rub at all but when I went to the 38x13.5's that's they rubbed on the radius arms. It had nothing to do with the 38" height and was definitely the 13.5" width that was the cause.
Dang, had hoped I could get away with the +18mm Methods with 38’s
 
5in BDS w/Raceline Throttle 17x9 0 offset and 38x13.50 Falken RT01s. Was worried about a little too much 👉 but I'm happy with the way it turned out. Definitely slings sh*t up on the hood around corners but my first truck was a lifted Toyota with -40 offsets and 35x15.50s - I think I'll survive. As long as I don't have a rock fly off the rear tire and shatter the mirror on this one... 💸

View attachment 203115View attachment 203116
Put some flares on it ;) No more mud slinging issues.
 
Just do the slight ones to match. They are just slightly more than what used to come on Tremors. There's a couple of us that have them.

 
Last edited:
My first Ford, coming from a long time GM owner. Love this truck
Raceline Rogue 18x9 +18
Toyo RT Trail 35x12.50x18

View attachment 202833
Looks great! How do those tires ride compared to the stock GY since they are 12ply F rated? Are they stiffer ride, more noise?
 
Just do the slight ones to match. They are just slightly more than what used to come on Tremors. There's a couple of us that have them.


Those do look good.. Of course they don’t offer rapid red 😡 Maybe I’ll grab the flat black and get them painted at a local shop.. Don’t need them currently, but would be nice if I ever change wheels!
 
Looks great! How do those tires ride compared to the stock GY since they are 12ply F rated? Are they stiffer ride, more noise?
Hey, thanks. There is a little more hum but not much. I’m currently running 60 psi all the way around but as soon as I get Forscan setup I’m going to drop the fronts to 55 and rears to 50 and I think it will be dialed in in terms of stiffness.

Edit: After putting some more miles on these 60 front/50 rear seems perfect and the tires actually seem a little quieter. The ride is exceptional at all speeds and smooth as glass on the highway. Love these tires!
 
Last edited:
Those do look good.. Of course they don’t offer rapid red 😡 Maybe I’ll grab the flat black and get them painted at a local shop.. Don’t need them currently, but would be nice if I ever change wheels!
I just wanted something a little larger without going crazy knowing I was going to go with a larger wheel setup

1742840177527.webp
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom