Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Hi All. Got a question. Just purchase a set of 18" Fuel Vector D-579 Wheels. The center cap for the rear is too shallow to go over my seals. Hoping there is a longer center cap that fits the rear. Anyone else have this problem?

 
Hi All. Got a question. Just purchase a set of 18" Fuel Vector D-579 Wheels. The center cap for the rear is too shallow to go over my seals. Hoping there is a longer center cap that fits the rear. Anyone else have this problem?



Why this wheel and not the nearly identical Method 305? You basically get the same wheel with method weighting 9 pounds less. I made this choice 2 years ago when i noticed a whooping 42lbs per wheel.
 
Why this wheel and not the nearly identical Method 305? You basically get the same wheel with method weighting 9 pounds less. I made this choice 2 years ago when i noticed a whooping 42lbs per wheel.
The 18" Method 305 didn't come in a +1 offset.
 
What is the wheel color called? They really look good. I have a carbonized grey that I think those would look good on also. Thanks
They only have them in Grey,Black, or Bronze- They would look great on a carbonized grey. My truck only has 1.5" block under front spring seat.
 
37x12.5x18s with 0mm offset carli e venture 2.5/3.5
 

Attachments

  • 20240416_160810.webp
    20240416_160810.webp
    273.8 KB · Views: 412
  • 20240419_151513.webp
    20240419_151513.webp
    370.6 KB · Views: 430
These just showed up in my garage. I'll throw on the stock wheels and tires when I expect to need a more aggressive tread pattern and will stick with a smoother A/T tire for the majority of my driving. I'll post pics with them on the truck in a day or two. I haven't seen much info out there on the Nexen Rodian ATX and they come at a very good price point. I figure I'll give them a shot and let you all know how they work for me. I'm about to order a set of RokBloks to make sure I'm not spraying the side of the truck unnecessarily.

- Nexen Rodian ATX tires in 285/75R18 (129S - 3 peak snowflake rated - 60k treadwear warranty - 3 ply sidewall) I haven't seen many reviews on the Rodian ATX, so I figured I'd just give them a try and let you all know how they turn out.
- Method MR705 bead grip wheels in 18x9 +18 matte black
- 99lb 2oz mounted & balanced with TPMS (Stock wheel/tire with 17.3k miles - 92lb 10oz)

Based off purely a visual comparison and internet specs, the Nexen Rodian ATX looks to be comparable in tread void size to the Falcon A/T4W. The A/T4W has much more aggressive and thicker tread on the sidewall, but is several pounds heavier (&~$50 more expensive per tire). Both have a 60k treadwear warranty, are S speed rated, and are 3 peak mounted snowflake rated. The pattern of the tread blocks also make it look like the Roadian ATX is a bit more biased toward smooth highway driving (vs off road biting edges) with 5 distinct linear tread block sections vs the A/T4X with the center three tread block sections having more overlap with each other.

20240502_190724.jpg
20240502_190749.jpg
20240502_190758.jpg
20240503_172050.jpg
 
Last edited:
Man that looks good! I’m considering going with 38’s once my current 37’s need replacing. Did fitment require the standard CJC fender trim? Any other clearance issues?

requires a little extra trimming from the 37", havent taken it Offroad since the new wheels so it may require a little more trimming after.
 
requires a little extra trimming from the 37", havent taken it Offroad since the new wheels so it may require a little more trimming after.
My 38s with 4in lift didn’t require any trimming. The aftermarket radius arms are needed with lift kit.
 
These just look amazing, not sure I can justify $4K on wheels though
little higher... I know. It was either a refresh of the 2020, or buy a new truck. Figured 6K+ on wheels and tires and a few other items was a good way to fall in love with my truck again. Lot cheaper than another 100K truck lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom