We do. 20x9 is in stock, 20x10 is on backorder. If you're open to some other options though, just let me know.You sell those wheels?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We do. 20x9 is in stock, 20x10 is on backorder. If you're open to some other options though, just let me know.You sell those wheels?
Did you have to get new U-bolts also?I used the 1.5" PMF rear block. The truck now has 1" of rake which sits perfect in my book.
What if I like the PeePaw look? I dont want them sticking out 973 miles.0 offset is definitely not enough for those flares. 9" and 0 offset is going to be flush with your OEM fenders so you'll have the "PeePaw" look, as they call it, with the those flares. I'd go with the 20x10 -24.
What if I like the PeePaw look? I dont want them sticking out 973 miles.
To each their own. But if I was going to run a 0 offset wheel or higher, I wouldn't want to add flares that have more poke than my actual wheels/tires. Just not a look I care for.What if I like the PeePaw look? I dont want them sticking out 973 miles.
That's a hell nah for me.To each their own. But if I was going to run a 0 offset wheel or higher, I wouldn't want to add flares that have more poke than my actual wheels/tires. Just not a look I care for.
Example here:
View attachment 147303
Yeah, I dont want that. A tremor with a 5" lift and flares is really gonna need the right wheel and tire combo!To each their own. But if I was going to run a 0 offset wheel or higher, I wouldn't want to add flares that have more poke than my actual wheels/tires. Just not a look I care for.
Example here:
View attachment 147303
Might be 3/4 of an inch it's not much there pretty narrow. My trucks in the shop right now getting headers put on tmm otherwise I'd go measure them for you.Since I rather not start a new thread on dumb question. But can someone give me an idea how much the factory flares stick out past the fender?
Mine will have 18x9 with 0 offset and 37x12.50 TOYO AT3 and Carli Commuter on it as well. LOL That pic is ridiculous though I agree.To each their own. But if I was going to run a 0 offset wheel or higher, I wouldn't want to add flares that have more poke than my actual wheels/tires. Just not a look I care for.
Example here:
View attachment 147303
Let me know if you'd like explore some other options. I have plenty of other 20x10 wheels available. Some lightweight hybrid forged stuff coming out, too.Yeah, I dont want that. A tremor with a 5" lift and flares is really gonna need the right wheel and tire combo!
Have you had any quotes to have them painted I've had 2 shops by me both quote slightly over 800$ to paint match 4 to AMB.Any suggestions what offset I should be looking at for a '23 with these flares on the way?
![]()
Sport Fender Flares | Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 2WD/4WD (2023-2026)
Upgrade your Ford F-250/F-350 with Rough Country Sport Style Fender Flares. Bold, durable, paintable, and easy no-drill install for maximum protection.www.roughcountry.com
I have a 5" BDS lift, and Im thinking a 20x"9" wheel but open to suggestions. I think a 0 offset might not fill it out with the new flares?
I live on a dirt road, so I dont want a ton of poke, but some is fine
20x9 +0
20x10 -24
Have you had any quotes to have them painted I've had 2 shops by me both quote slightly over 800$ to paint match 4 to AMB.
I did look into that but they didn't offer the extend a fender in a painted option for AMB when I was looking. I just wasn't a huge fan of the pocket style flares.You can select a color on the site, my truck is black, so they are coming painted!!!!!!!!!!!
I did look into that but they didn't offer the extend a fender in a painted option for AMB when I was looking. I just wasn't a huge fan of the pocket style flares.
Make sure to post some pics once you get them put on.I really dont like the pocket style flare either.
Im excited to see how they look, becuae they arent bubbly style, they are a flat style, which I think will match the lined of my 23.
Make sure to post some pics once you get them put on.
I had them on a 2017 f250 with 6" and 38x13.5 tires 20x10 -18 and had no rubbing or cutting. so I'd think you should be able to clear those just finedo I put them on when I get them tuesday.... or do I wait till I decide on wheels and tires!?!?!?!
Ill probably just put them on.
Do you think Ill have rubbing issues with a 20x10 -24 offset? Like I said, i do have a 5" BDS lift
That's a hell nah for me.
I would have to keep them flush, but I understand if you're really trying to keep mud and stones from hitting the sides of your truck. This just like someone who is waiting on wheels and tires.
If you lift the truck - you have to do wheels and tires at the same time. Same goes with flares.
On my MY24 Tremor with factory wheels, tires, and stock suspension (except Bilstein shocks) and using a 6' level, the front tires are between flush to sticking out about 0.5" past the fenders and the rears range from flush to the fenders going past the tires about 0.5". If I go with a 37x12.5R18 on 18x9 +18mm wheels, my tires should stick out ~1.5" more than my factory setup.0 offset is definitely not enough for those flares. 9" and 0 offset is going to be flush with your OEM fenders so you'll have the "PeePaw" look, as they call it, with the those flares. I'd go with the 20x10 -24.