Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Weirdest rims i’ve yet to see on a superduty. Couldn’t get up closer to look at the brand.

IMG_1917.webp
IMG_1915.webp
 
Just installed Carli level along with 35X12.50 Toyo RT trails, on 18X9 icon wheels.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2192.webp
    IMG_2192.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 294

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240331_104819_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240331_104819_Chrome.webp
    75.9 KB · Views: 47
@CDUB19 what wheels are those and what tire did you go with. Are they NV605? This is in reference to the black truck.

20X10 -24. The tires in pic are Nitto Ridgegrappler 35/12.50/20. I've since swapped tires over to Nitto Recon Grappler same size. Rides better to me.
 

20X10 -24. The tires in pic are Nitto Ridgegrappler 35/12.50/20. I've since swapped tires over to Nitto Recon Grappler same size. Rides better to me.
Thank you very much for the information. How far outside the fender do they poke? I don't mind some poke just don't want a lot. If possible a measurement and a photo looking down the side. Is yours a Tremor, if not are you leveled, any rubbing? Or just some photos in general as that looks damn good. :)
 
Thank you very much for the information. How far outside the fender do they poke? I don't mind some poke just don't want a lot. If possible a measurement and a photo looking down the side. Is yours a Tremor, if not are you leveled, any rubbing? Or just some photos in general as that looks damn good. :)
IMG_3873.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3874.webp
    IMG_3874.webp
    220.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3876.webp
    IMG_3876.webp
    172.2 KB · Views: 97
Mine is not a Tremor so I don’t have the fender flares. I’d imagine you’d have about a 1.5” - 2” poke with Tremor. I’m on a 2.5” Ready lift front and Tremor blocks in rear. No rubbing with my setup and didn’t have to trim.
 
Mine is not a Tremor so I don’t have the fender flares. I’d imagine you’d have about a 1.5” - 2” poke with Tremor. I’m on a 2.5” Ready lift front and Tremor blocks in rear. No rubbing with my setup and didn’t have to trim.
Man, that was quick, thanks! I don't have a Tremor either but was hoping to add this setup to stock form without a lift. Did you happen to have this setup on before the level kit?
 
Man, that was quick, thanks! I don't have a Tremor either but was hoping to add this setup to stock form without a lift. Did you happen to have this setup on before the level kit?
I did it all at the same time. It wouldn’t work on a stock setup. You’d definitely rub.
 
I did it all at the same time. It wouldn’t work on a stock setup. You’d definitely rub.
Thanks for all the information on your setup. Hoping I can find that it will work with minor trimming.
 
Back
Top Bottom