Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

@Optimus🤖 bait here.....

Discount sure is sloppy with the lube when they put the rubber on.

View attachment 218145
At least they didn’t scratch up your wheels 🤣. It was a long battle with discount tire. In total they screwed up three different wheels. On at a time on three separate occasions. I would go back to get a wheel replaced and they would damage it again. At the end of everything, I ended up with 6 brand new wheels in total on my last trip there.
 
Ordered 5 Method 707 wheels. On the hunt for a slightly used Toyo AT3 to run for a full size spare. Maybe I’ll just buy a new tire and put one of my current AT3 tires with 10k miles on them under the truck. Will post pics once it get them delivered, mounted and balanced!
 
Ordered 5 Method 707 wheels. On the hunt for a slightly used Toyo AT3 to run for a full size spare. Maybe I’ll just buy a new tire and put one of my current AT3 tires with 10k miles on them under the truck. Will post pics once it get them delivered, mounted and balanced!

Are you simply assuming that AT3 on method 707 will fit in a spare carrier or have you actually tried it or seen someone else try it and confirm it?
 
Are you simply assuming that AT3 on method 707 will fit in a spare carrier or have you actually tried it or seen someone else try it and confirm it?
Someone else tried a stock rim with a 37x12.50 AT3 and it fit so I’m going to try a Method 707. If it doesn’t fit then oh well. I bought the fifth spare as a scratch and dent for $99.80
 
Someone else tried a stock rim with a 37x12.50 AT3 and it fit so I’m going to try a Method 707. If it doesn’t fit then oh well. I bought the fifth spare as a scratch and dent for $99.80

I was the one confirmed stock oem 8” rim with at3 37/12.50/18. The others tried an aftermarket rim 9”+ with the same at3 37 and were not successful. That’s why i said i don’t think it’s a confirmed fit. Worst case, you can carry a 37 on oem rim, it’s a still a 37” spare, better than a 35”.
 
I was the one confirmed stock oem 8” rim with at3 37/12.50/18. The others tried an aftermarket rim 9”+ with the same at3 37 and were not successful. That’s why i said i don’t think it’s a confirmed fit. Worst case, you can carry a 37 on oem rim, it’s a still a 37” spare, better than a 35”.
I will try it and report back! If it doesn’t work then I’ll stick with the OEM rim and trash the scratch and dent method wheel or keep it in the attic as a spare of a spare.
 
2025 with 3 inch bds kit only used the front components 37×12.5 ×17 falken wild peak at4w method 304s 0 offset
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-1021703330.webp
    Snapchat-1021703330.webp
    284.4 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_20250730_085329_Instagram.webp
    Screenshot_20250730_085329_Instagram.webp
    102.1 KB · Views: 196
2025 with 3 inch bds kit only used the front components 37×12.5 ×17 falken wild peak at4w method 304s 0 offset
Any rubbing or issues? Just curious did you reset your tpms for those 65 psi max tires?
 
Got new shoes today. The Falken AT3W's still have life left, but they're 4.5 years old and I tow enough that I wanted the piece of mind of new tires.

KO3's won the contest in my head. Stayed with stock size, 285/75r18. Initial drive notes: softer ride, obviously quieter (new vs 43k miles on the old set). Happy with them so far. I had the KO2's on a couple Tacomas and they got loud after 20k. Hoping these are better.

View attachment 217456

View attachment 217457
I’ll be curious to hear your opinion on the KO3s after a bit of towing.
 
For those interested in swapping wheels this thread might be a good resource. One of the most frequent questions is "What will this offset look like, or how far will it stick out". If you have upgraded to new wheels, please help us out by posting the size wheel / tires and offset with detailed photos.

Here's an example of 20x10 wheels mounted with 35x12.50r tires. The wheels have a negative 18 offset.

View attachment 986

View attachment 987
Awesome set up!, I am planning on a paint to match my 2024 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7HO Glacier Grey, Fender Flare that will cover 2" of tire poke and this looks like it will make my flare and wheel run flush. Only difference is I would do 18" wheel on my 305/70r18 MT Baja Boss tires i just put on.
 
I was the one confirmed stock oem 8” rim with at3 37/12.50/18. The others tried an aftermarket rim 9”+ with the same at3 37 and were not successful. That’s why i said i don’t think it’s a confirmed fit. Worst case, you can carry a 37 on oem rim, it’s a still a 37” spare, better than a 35”.
My friend, can you confirm if a 40" tire will fit in my spare spot!? 🤪
 
Triple black (wheel, ring and bolts) Foundation wheels that are 18x9 and the +19 offset. Tires are the Toyo open country RT Pros in 37x12.5. Suspension is completely stock and zero trimming was required. They fit perfect and they are “nearly flush”. Maybe a tiny bit of poke to them. Trailer in the second picture is empty but weighs about 3,000lbs unloaded.
IMG_3632.webp
IMG_3638.webp
 
Got these put on today. Method 707, 18x9 with a +18 offset. Wrapped them in 35" Faulken AT4s.

Before
1754959198758.webp


After
1754959228272.webp


Poke
1754959256246.webp




Carli lift going on over the next couple of weekends. I know I could have fit 37's, but wanted to stay with 35s. Thanks for all the ideas and previous posts!

Don

-
 
Elmo_4_vt like the look did you paint the grille & mirror caps?
Thanks! No, that's the stock "Black Appearance" package for 2025. This is the same as I picked it up a few weeks ago.

-
 
I had a chance to take a look at thing again today and was wondering if anyone had experienced a rear axle alignment issue. It's not severe, but also not something I've really ever noticed on a stock truck before. This is as close as I could get to the same angle on the left and right sides. There's definitely a little more tire showing on the passenger side:

Left Side
1755043467781.webp


Right Side
1755043495488.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom