Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Toyo Open Country RT PRO 37 x 12.5 x 18 with a +18 offset all stock
Unknown-5.webp
Unknown-3.webp
Unknown-1.webp
 
Dino! That's pretty sweet.

May we please get a shot of the tire (from at least 10 feet away) from directly in front or behind?

Thanks!
 
Holy smokes. Between Shockgobble, Evil Roy and Dino I'm feeling even MORE patriotic!

What a bitchin' trio of trucks! Are you kidding me? OUTSTANDING, sirs!

*winning*
 
Got these put on today. Method 707, 18x9 with a +18 offset. Wrapped them in 35" Faulken AT4s.

After
View attachment 221352

Carli lift going on over the next couple of weekends. I know I could have fit 37's, but wanted to stay with 35s. Thanks for all the ideas and previous posts!

Don

-

Wanted to add a picture after the lift. 35 Faulken AT4s and Method 707s 18x9 w/ +18 Offset. The lift makes a big difference. SO much better!

1756594577529.webp


1756594467978.webp
 
How are these Nexan ATX's working out?
The Nexen ATX tires are working out pretty well. They have been good in all on road conditions (though they wandered quite a bit when they were new until I dropped the pressure in the fronts). They are pretty good off road as well...definitely not a mud tire, but I've had no issues with them in snow, slick surface mud (i.e. at Overland Expo East last year), or sand. I haven't been diligent at rotating the tires, as it is a PIA. I have only rotated them twice in the nearly 20k miles I've put on them. Wear is very even with the rears wearing a bit more than the fronts (with my Tune M1 Camper and gear I keep in my truck, I'm always running at least a thousand pounds in the back). I just measured and after nearly 20k miles I have ~11/32 remaining tread depth in the center of the tire on the tires that until a few weeks ago were primarily on the front and ~9/32 remaining on the tires that were primarily on the rear. The tires claim 16/32 when new. They come with a 60k mileage warranty, but I don't imagine I'll get much more than 40k before I get new tires.
 
I’ll be curious to hear your opinion on the KO3s after a bit of towing.
I found that towing the 10,000 lb 5th wheel that the tires were fine inflated to 75psi. Bridge gaps were slightly softer, so the tires are absorbing a little more and it's less jarring.

Towing my boat/trailer that weighs 14,200 lbs, the tires felt a little squishy at 78psi. The sidewalls had a little more give than the AT3W's and presumably the AT4W's will be even stiffer. Seeing how I don't tow the boat very far very often, and when I do it's one or two times annually for two hours each way.

Daily driving is awesome. I'm running them at 57psi on all four corners. Haven't run them in the rain or snow yet.
 
Anyone have examples of a non-beadlock / smooth edge polished (not black) 18" wheel on an F250/350 stock Tremor?

I have the chrome package and it's growing on me enough to consider a polished or chrome-esque wheel to compliment it... I'm surprised, since my last vehicle was gunmetal grey with blackedout trim and Method 701 in matte black.

Honestly the Method 703 in clear coat looks amazing to me, but on their site it says not compatible with my F250...
The Method 318 in clear coat is close - if anyone has an example of that would be awesome to see too
 
Anyone have examples of a non-beadlock / smooth edge polished (not black) 18" wheel on an F250/350 stock Tremor?

I have the chrome package and it's growing on me enough to consider a polished or chrome-esque wheel to compliment it... I'm surprised, since my last vehicle was gunmetal grey with blackedout trim and Method 701 in matte black.

Honestly the Method 703 in clear coat looks amazing to me, but on their site it says not compatible with my F250...
The Method 318 in clear coat is close - if anyone has an example of that would be awesome to see too
KMC makes two really nice forged smooth lip wheels that I think look really good on the 2023+ body style... Impact Forged and Mesa Forged.

Dont have a picture, but their social media pages have a few pictures of a black truck with machined/polished Impact Forged wheel that looks amazing. (will try and find it and add a screenshot to this post)

Edit:

Link to a post with a previous gen truck on the Mesa Forged (and a Raptor on the same wheel)

Screenshot of KMC’s truck on the Impact Forged
IMG_5905.webp
 
Last edited:
KMC makes two really nice forged smooth lip wheels that I think look really good on the 2023+ body style... Impact Forged and Mesa Forged.

Screenshot of KMC’s truck on the Impact Forged
View attachment 224891
OK, impact forged look pretty sweet...

Microsoft Paint is still one of my favorite software lol

1757091959791.webp
 
I had a chance to take a look at thing again today and was wondering if anyone had experienced a rear axle alignment issue. It's not severe, but also not something I've really ever noticed on a stock truck before. This is as close as I could get to the same angle on the left and right sides. There's definitely a little more tire showing on the passenger side:

Left Side
View attachment 221513

Right Side
View attachment 221514
Had the same issue with my 2024. It turned out it was a combination of things of which the most noticeable was the bed being off. Look at the bed in relation to the cab from the back on each side. I begrudgingly left it alone since it had the potential of causing more issues trying to fix it. $80,000 truck and they couldn't get the bed on right.
 
Had the same issue with my 2024. It turned out it was a combination of things of which the most noticeable was the bed being off. Look at the bed in relation to the cab from the back on each side. I begrudgingly left it alone since it had the potential of causing more issues trying to fix it. $80,000 truck and they couldn't get the bed on right.
Thanks for the reply and confirmation I'm not the only one. I'm pulling the stock bed off anyway, so I'll take some measurements as I go through that process here in the next couple weeks. More to come!

-
 
Stock 18” 0 offset ProComp 32
37”x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grappler
Had to remove front mudflaps due to rubbing.
Before and after;
IMG_4810.webp

IMG_0180.webp

IMG_0181.webp
 
I had a chance to take a look at thing again today and was wondering if anyone had experienced a rear axle alignment issue. It's not severe, but also not something I've really ever noticed on a stock truck before. This is as close as I could get to the same angle on the left and right sides. There's definitely a little more tire showing on the passenger side:

Left Side
View attachment 221513

Right Side
View attachment 221514
My truck is just like this. Wish it was centered
 
37/13.5/17 maxxis mt with fuel convert +1 offset wheel on stock height non tremor

Looks great, extremely noisy but not the normal hum that I get from mt, it has a really annoying slapping sound of the pavement and it’s driving me crazy lol. At highway speeds the tires are great just in town low speeds is the annoying part as I drive with my windows down year round pretty much, rubs like crazy on fenders till I get it trimmed, will lift it eventually
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2752.webp
    IMG_2752.webp
    231.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2753.webp
    IMG_2753.webp
    162.8 KB · Views: 121
37/13.5/17 maxxis mt with fuel convert +1 offset wheel on stock height non tremor

Looks great, extremely noisy but not the normal hum that I get from mt, it has a really annoying slapping sound of the pavement and it’s driving me crazy lol. At highway speeds the tires are great just in town low speeds is the annoying part as I drive with my windows down year round pretty much, rubs like crazy on fenders till I get it trimmed, will lift it eventually

Snowplow prep truck?
 
Back
Top Bottom